Final

Qi-Xi Valentine Love Story

The young man was watching over his lambs while he was singing the song his mother sang to him when he was baby.After his mother died his brother took the role of the main man in the family so he sang the song to him.But life wasn’t happy and soon his brother was send to war where he lost his life.So now he was singing it to his lambs.He was lonely but still he believed that one day life will give him happiness he never felt for long.

On sad times he thought that maybe he was cursed that the life didn’t want to give him the happiness he needed.The young man layed down on the grass and watched the clouds making many different shapes that soon transformed into pictures.The man smiled and raised his hand like he could touch the clouds.

‘’Heaven…please give me happiness…Don’t let me be alone.’’The man whispered and closed his eyes.He didn’t realized that someone heard him and granted his wish he wanted so much.

On the other side of the world where our poor orphaned lived was Heaven palace where Emperor lived with his 7 sons.He was a good king but sometimes the Evil side ruined his plans,that’s why some people are unhappy.Because he was so sad that he couldn’t fight the evil he gave to his 7 sons gifts.

Each of his son got a power.The oldest got the most powerful element fire and the youngest got clouds.The Emperor loved the youngest son the most, as he was so pure,without any feeling to fight.The youngest name was Zitao.He loved drawing and playing with clouds.He often sat on them and watched the Earth that was under his feet.

On the day when the poor boy was looking at the sky Zitao was the one who made the clouds in various pictures.He heard the boy’s wish and smiled at it.It wasn’t the first time he saw the boy.He knew how this boy was unhappy and that’s why he went to his father and asked if he and his brother’s can swim in a river that was on Earth.But secretly his plan was to get closer to that boy.

He remember that his father warned him and his brother’s to not help people just to make them happiness in other way..Like when a women is cold and lost in woods lead her out and make for her fire so she can get warmth.But he wanted to help this boy so much that his immortal heart hurt very much.

‘’Okay you can go but listen to your brother’s and don’t get lost.’’His father said and he nod with a smile and quickly went out of the big crystal castle on the cloud.He quickly jumped on one cloud and that took him towards his and his brother’s castle.

‘’Hey pack your things!We can go wash to Earth’s river!’’The boy Zitao said excited and grabed the oldest brother’s hand and was quickly dragging him outside.

The older brother’s laughed at the younger’s actions and quickly followed him to the Earth where they undress and quickly jumped in the pure water.The youngest Zitao knew that the poor boy was watching them and he smiled and he swam to the edge of the river where the grass start.The weather was nice and sunny and he wanted so much to go and walk around to that boy…

But he couldn’t as he knew his brother’s would scold him.With a sad look he swam to his brother’s and start to play with them and splash them.He didn’t know how time went fast but brother’s soon called him to get out of water as they need to go back to the Heaven.He looked sad at the other side of the river and he went out of the water.But he frown as he couldn’t find his clothes.

‘’Hey Zitao it’s time to go!’’The oldest brother called him and he look at him with sad look.

‘’Can’t you go without me?I lost my clothes somewhere.’’Zitao said and oldest came to him and kneeled in front of him.

‘’Do you promise when you found them you go back?’’Oldest asked him and he nod with a smile.

‘’Yes I promise!Don’t worry about me gege.Tell father I will be home fast.’’Zitao said and oldest smiled and pat his head and than stood up and walked to other brother’s and soon they disappear in a bright light.Zitao start to walk around trying to find his bright white and blue clothes but it was hard.He clearly remember where he put them but now they weren’t there.

‘’You want this?’’A young voice called at Zitao and he looked up and blushed.The young poor orphan boy was in front of him holding his bright clothes in his hand.

‘’Y-Yes…’’Zitao said in a whisper as he was looking at the beautiful man in front of him.From Earth he look even more beautiful than from the sky above.

‘’I will give them to you…prince of Heaven’s…in one condition.’’The boy said and Zitao was very shocked as the boy somehow guess right that he was really from Heaven.

‘’What is the condition?’’Zitao asked with a smile and he felt weird as he stood in front of the boy in all his glory, .

‘’Be my love…my husband.’’The boy said and Zitao was shocked at what the boy said.He blushed and came closer to the boy and place his hand over the poor boy’s heart.

‘’Only if you swore your love to me forever.’’Zitao said and the boy smiled and nod.He cuppied Zitao’s cheeks and than he closed the small distance between them with sweet and innocent kiss.

‘’I promise to you…that I will love you and take care of you forever.’’The boy said and Zitao smiled.

‘’Me too…Tell me your name.’’Zitao said and the poor boy sat down on grass and Zitao beside him.

‘’I’m Yifan…I have my lambs that’s all I have.’’The boy Yifan said.Zitao saw how ifan got sad because of his lonely life but he took Yifan’s hand in his and smiled at him.

‘’No…you have me from now on..So embrace me Yifan.’’Zitao whispered and the boy looked at him with widen eyes.

‘’Can i?’’Yifan asked and Zitao laughed softly and hugged him tightly.

‘’You wanted me to be your husband so…you can.I give my body to you.’’Zitao whispered and Yifan smiled and kissed him slowly and passionately while he both layed them on the grass and softly Yifan undressed himself so they can become one.

They soon both created warmth around them and bright light spread around them as they both became one under the bright sun that was slowly setting down creating misty atmosphere around them.They cried each other’s name loudly but still quiet so Heaven’s can’t hear them.They proved their true love until they were tired and just layed in each other’s embrace.

‘’Tell me my husband why you agreed so fast when you never saw me.’’Yifan spoke while breathing fast from their pure acitivities.

‘’My husband…I saw you wander on the Earth for so long..As clouds are my playground I saw you everyday singing to your lambs.’’Zitao whispered and kissed his husband’s collar bone.

‘’You are really prince from Heaven.’’Yifan spoke with a smile caressing his husband’s waist.

‘’Yes I am..Youngest son of the Emperor of Heaven.’’Zitao said and closed his eyes.

‘’I wanted to help you so much…and finally now I did it..You won’t be alone,as I will be with you.’’Zitao said and he felt his husband chuckle and kiss his forehead.

‘’I love you my lovely pure husband.’’Yifan said with closed eyes as he was falling asleep.

‘’Me too, my Yifan.’’Zitao whispered and they both fell asleep at the same time.

Many years later Zitao and Yifan were walking on a flower field singing to their two children that were six years old.

‘’Father you’re voice is so beautiful.’’The one boy said and Zitao smiled and kneeled next to him.

‘’You have also beautiful voice my darling,you took after your appa.’’Zitao said and Yifan chuckle and hugged him happily.

‘’Go play with your brother.’’Yifan told his one boy and they saw them running in the flied acting like they are having war.

‘’My husband I love you very much.’’Yifan whispered to Zitao’s ear and other man smiled and hugged him tightly.

‘’Me too..thank you for giving me such beautiful gift, our sons.’’Zitao said and Yifan caressed his back.

These two were very happy but they didn’t know that Emperor was very sad because he lost his precious youngest son.Now he only watch how 6 sons are on the sky watching over people.He couldn’t look at it anymore so he called his mother who was the wind to find his precious youngest son and bring him back to Heaven.The old lady quickly went to Earth and start to fly around the world to find her lost grand son.Soon she found him,but she was very shocked when she saw him with another man watching over 2 same age boys that were playing in a garden beside a house.

‘’Zitao…it’s time to go..Emperor is very sad.’’Grandmother said and Zitao looked at her with fear in his eyes,soon diamond tears fell from his eyes.

‘’Grandmother, but I love him!He is my husband!’’Zitao protest and kneeled down in front of his grandmother.Yifan stood up quickly and kneeled beside him taking Zitao’s hand in his.

‘’I don’t have the power to decide what do with you my grandson….But maybe I can help you in other way but first come with me to Heaven.’’Grandmother said and Zitao looked at her crying the diamonds.

‘’Yifan…My husband, I have to go…If no I am afraid what would happen with you.’’Zitao said and hugged his husband tightly while Yifan was crying loudly and clenching on Zitao’s clothes.

‘’Don’t go my darling!’’Yifan cried and their kids ran to them and embraced their dad’s tightly.

‘’Father don’t go!’’Boys cried and hug their father from Heaven tightly.

‘’My lovely sons we will meet one day,I promise to you.’’Zitao whispered to them and kissed their forehead’s.

‘’My husband,I will never forget you.’’He whispered and gave him last passionate kiss than he stood up and walked to his Grandmother.

‘’You made right choice.’’She said and they both flew to the Heaven above where Emperor was already waiting for them.

‘’Zitao!My son finally!’’He said with a smile and hugged his youngest son already, but Zitao was sad.

‘’Lord Father…please let me go back.’’Zitao plead and fell to his knees, his father watching him shocked.

‘’Son why?!’’Emperor asked him shocked.

‘’I have husband and two children…I can’t leave them!’’Zitao cried and bowed to the ground his forehead resting on it.

‘’You married a human?!You left your purity to him?!’’Emperor said loudly and whole castle shook at his words.

I’m sorry father I couldn’t help it!I love him.’’Zitao cried and look at his father who was glaring at him.

‘’I will send you to a star called Vega, that will be your prison..You will be there alone.’’His father hissed at him also in tears, he couldn’t believe his own son would break one of his important rule.

‘’No please father!!!’’Zitao yelled and cried more his heart breaking into pieces.

‘’Son!Don’t be too harsh on him!Maybe he broke a rule but still…he create love, and love is not a sin.’’Grandmother spoke and hugged Zitao.

‘’So what should I do!I can’t let them be together!’’Emperor said to his mother.

‘’Let the young boy and their sons be at another star Altair…let them be immortal..let them meet sometime.’’Gradmother spoke and Zitao looked at his father.

‘’Fine…I will send them to Altair.They will meet every year on 7th day of 7th month.That’s my final word.’’Emperor said and Zitao stood up with help of his Grandmother.He took his things and travel to Vega where he was welcomed by a bright nature.But this star was so lonely but he was also a bit happy because he could see Altair, the star where his husband and children will be.

Emperor was true to his words and let them meet on that one day.One night they could spend together.Magpies saw every single thing of the pure love the two shared so they create a bridge made from their feathers so these two can meet on that day.If they are meeting till this day?Maybe and Maybe no…Maybe emperor did something more for them as he realized that even after many centuries their love never fade away.

 

It was new year and new world compared to old times but the two desitaned lovers found themselves again.In another time and in another situation but even in this time they again fell in love so quickly.

Young black haired boy was walking in the museum looking at the old paintings with a smile.He was writing notes to his notebook so he can do his homework for his university.

‘’Hello I am Wu Kris.I am working here…can I help you?’’I young voice called and the boy looked behind with a smile.

‘’Ah I am Huang Tao and yes I need help!I want to know more about author of this painting.’’Tao said with a smile and point at the picture in front of him.The picture of two boys that were embracing each other as they were standing on a bridge from feathers,two young boys watching them with smile.

‘’Well…this would be for longer talk..Maybe we can meet at weekend and I can tell you about it.’’Kris said with a smile and Tao smiled and nod.

‘’Than let’s exchange numbers.’’Tao said and Kris smiled and nod..They both fell like they knew each other before…they just couldn’t remember from where.

But still…they fell in love again knowing just minimum about each other.

                                                         THE END

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I hope you like it!I was inspired by Karate Kid 2010 chinese love story that was told there.I search for more and I just wrote this as it came to my mind.The legend really exist and in China they celebrate it.It’s called Qi-Xi festival, it’s like Valentine’s day….

PS-If you like it so please please comment!

pss...sorry for any typos or grammar mistakes....-.-