What happen to I'm the only one you wanted?

Do you love me that much?

2 days after Hunnie's birthday and we both are lovey dovey to each other.

He never fail to bring up a smile on me.

Its still early in the morning and I know Hunnie wont wake up this early.

I heard Kai's phone ringing, it was playing “Growl” song and I pick it up. Checking whats up.

Then......

Babe... Last night was the best why dont we do it again. Come to my bed right now but I promise I wont make it loud for Tao to hear us.”

It's a message from.... Hunnie to Kai's phone...

I chuckle darkly and drop the phone on the carpet.

Im sure his phone has been hack by Chen right?

Right?

I drop my whole body on the floor, still down only with my teary eyes....

Hunnie.... What happen to those words you promise me?

Were they lies?

What happen to waiting me only?

I confessed to you and this is what I get......?

You're no different than Kris.....

Its all lies...

Lies....

Im such a moron....

I should have never trust his words.....

Pabo Tao....

Pabo Huang Zi Tao

You were never meant for love

(HEY READERS!!! IF YOU LIKE IT SO FAR! WHY DONT YOU READ THIS!? ITS PART 2 FOR YOU GUYS! HEHEHE~ O u O

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/726688/can-t-believe-you-did-this-to-me-taohun   )
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

So... what do you think? I know its a sad ending but... IM BAD AT HAPPY ENDING!! T T I only do sad ending... -sigh- But if anyone think the writer is actually sad because the sad is DONT WORRY! CAUSE THIS GIRL WILL NEVER! Lol I was planning to do poster for this but.... I cant! ugh!!! DANG YOU LAPTOP BUT I LOVE YOU OTL.