End

We Are Born To Be Together

Word count : 3975 words

Like usual, I wear my nerd glasses and my school outfit. I glance at the clock. 9.00 p.m. The school's library is still open during this hour. I grab my bag and quickly walk to the library. I twist the  doorknob and open the door. I smile when the smell of the old books lingers around my nostrills. I open the lights and sit on the couch and start my revision. No one is here at this time so I can study comfortably. 

Time passed by and I lift up my head when the clock strucks 11 p.m. "Oh gosh,it is so late already." I mumble and quickly pack my books in my bag. I switch the lights off and walk out from the school. I shiver a little when the cold air kiss my body. "It is so dark. Should I use the long usual road or the shortcut?" I mumble and decided to choose the shortcut,which was the smelly, dark alley.

Without thinking further,I just walked along the road. But the road seemed to be scarier and darker than the usual road. When I arrived at the centre of the road,I saw some drunk men sitting at the corner of the road. Okay,I start to regret for choosing this road. I keep praying that they don't notice me  but I accidentally step on a can and they all look at me. I gulp when one of them smirks and get up.

"What is a cute,chubby nerd doing here?" He says playfully to me. I wrinkle my nose when I smell his mouth. Ughh,he never brush his teeth or what? "Hey,cute nerd. Do you want to have fun with us?" Another man says to me. I shiver and I try to move backwards but my body crash with the mouldy wall. "Oh ." I mumble and they laugh. What so funny?? "N-No." I stammer but they laugh again. "Too late to refuse,cutie pie." I close my eyes waiting for what to happen next. My tears start to fall from my eyes.

Okay,I have to admit. I'm a coward. But all I hear is some thud noises and something crash. But I still afraid to open my eyes. I hear someone running and some whimper noises,then it silence. "Yah,it's okay now." I hear a voice but I'm too afraid so I kick the person in front of me,still not opening my eyes. "Okay,okay,stop. It's true it's okay now." I open my eyes slowly and look at the person in front of me.

The person is a boy,wearing the same uniform as me. I stare at his brown orbs,somehow feeling secure. His eyes are unique,like a panda. He has black rimmed eyes. But there's no smile on his face. I look at his nametag, 'ZiTao'. He's wearing a same school uniform but why did I never seen him before?

"I bet you're okay,now. So bye." He says coldly and get up but I stop him. "What?" I flinch when his cold voice hit my ears. "Uh-thank you." I say and he walks away. Slowly fading from my view. But then I feel some spark in my chest. It can't be. Have I fallen in love?

"Hye,Xiuminnie!" A deer faced guy greet me as I enter the school gate. Then 3 other guys walk with me. They are no other than my ONLY friends. Luhan,unicorn guy Lay,and the BaekYeol couple. Yeah,I'm a nerd with the baekyeol couple but Lay and Luhan are kinda hot and popular in this school. We enter the class and the teacher not arrive yet. I tell them about the incident last night but I decide for not telling them the guy's name. "Woah,you fell in love with him? Incredible." Lay says. "He is schooling in here,too right?" Luhan says and I nod. "Then confess to him." He ans the baekyeol couple says. 

"But what if he is straight?" I say,and I rub my palms together. "What if...he's not?" Luhan says again and smirks at me. I widen my eyes. "I-I don't know. You all know,right? I'm an ugly nerd no one ever likes me." I say weakly and hung my head low. "You're cute,Xiuminnie." Lay comforts me. I just sigh. Maybe I should try,right?

Maybe I should try once right? "Xiuminnie,you're on or not?" Baekhyun wakes me up from my daze. "Maybe,I'll try to find him first. I don't even know what grade he is and what class he in." I say and they nod,grinning. Wait,why are they so happy? Sheesh,weirdo.

Skip To Recess

"Xiuminnie,you want to join us at the cafeteria?" Luhan and Lay say to me. "Umm,I and BaekYeol will go to the library,revision." I lie and they smile at me before walking to the cafeteria. My plan is to stalk him first. I walk to the locker room. "ZiTao..ZiTao.." I search each name of the lockers but none of his name on one of the locker. Huh,he dosn't have a locker? I sigh and walk along the corridor. I look at each class but again,no sign of him. I go to the basketball court,no him. Soccer field,no him. Gym,no him. Where is he??? The bell rings and I walk lifelessly to the class.

Pshh I think I give up. Maybe I will forget him soon.. I guess.

The next day,skip to recess time.

"Xiuminnie,want to go recess with us?" Luhan says to me. I have nothing to do anymore so I just agree with him. I take my box of baozis and follow them to the garden. Wait,garden?? "Luhannie,where are we going?" I say and fix my nerdy glasses. "We will recess with our kingkas friends." Lay says and I widen my eyes. Kingka?? "You both are kingkas?" I say and they nod. Oh My Baozi,I'm a nerd. What if the kingkas hate me?

"We arrive." I lift my head up and I see......him. I blush and quickly hide behind Luhan. Thank goodness he's taller than me. Now I know the use of having a tall friend,keke. I hope they don't notice me but they did. "Who's this cutie pie?" Huh cutie pie? A tanned skin guy says cheerfully. "This is our friend." Luhan says and I slowly walk out from my hiding place. "Annyeong hasaeyo, Xiumin-imnida." I bow and blush when they stare at me. "Oh my gosh,you're so cute! I like you!" The tanned skin guy pinch my cheeks and hug me. 

Then a yellowish white haired guy scoffs and pulls the guy from me. "Kai,don't hug him." He says coldly and the Kai guy smirks. "Jealous,Sehunnie?" The Sehun guy blushes. "I'm not!" He shouts and Kai hugs him. "Aww,I love you,Sehunnie!" Kai chirps cheerfully. "Hye,I'm Suho." The angelic looking boy smiles at me. "Pshh,Suho-ah,no need to act,okay?" Lay rolls his eyes at the Suho guy. Act? What does he mean? "Okay then." Suho smiles at me.

"Oh my goodness you're so cute Xiuminnie! Can I call you Xiuminnie? Ah,No one care about it. Gahh my feels!" Suho fangirling and pinch my cheeks. My fluffy cheeks... poor you. Okay,now I know what he mean by acting. "I'm Tao." My crush says coldly and ignores me after that. I can feel my heart crash to pieces. Maybe he don't like me at all. "Ignore him. I'm Sehun!" The cold guy that scoffs to me earlier transform into a cute boy. I widen my eyes. He has a twist personalities or what? 

Then we sit down and eat. I take a baozi and stuff it in my mouth. Then I lift my head up when they stare at me. "What?" I say with my mouth full of baozi. "Oh Em Gee you're so cute!!" Suho,Kai,Luhan and Lay run to me and hug me until I cannot breath anymore while Sehun and Tao just roll their eyes.


"Luhan,I have to tell you something." I tap Luhan's shoulder while we are walking home. "Neh,Xiuminnie?" He smiles at me. "I told you about that guy,right?" Luhan nods. "Actually,that guy is.. Tao." Luhan widen his deer-like eyes. "What??!!! You in love with that cold guy Huang Zi-umffhh" I quickly close his mouth with my hand. "Yah,shut up will you?" I hiss and he nods. I let go of him and we continue walking. "So,You have found him. Just confess already." He says but I shook my head.

"From the recess earlier, I guess he doesn't like me." I say and play with my fingers. "Don't worry,Xiuminnie. We will help you." Luhan pats my back and my face lit up. "Really??" He nods.

"Yo,Tao-ah!" Luhan greets Tao and that cold guy lifts his head up but no smile at all. Just a pair of sorrow,cold brown eyes. "What?" Tao says soullessly.

"That Xiuminnie guy is cute right?" Luhan sits beside him. "Hmm." Luhan frowns when Tao don't show any respond at all. "What'd you feel about him?" Luhan says again. "I don't feel anything about him." Luhan groans. "Why'd you keep answering like that!" Tao looks up from the manga. "And why'd you keep asking like that?" Luhan speechless when Tao walks away. "Oh my god I can't imagine if Xiumin couple with that cold panda." Luhan mumbles and walks out of the class. Mission 1,FAIL.

"Okay,so why are you guys calling me to this house?" I look at Baekyeol,Luhan and Lay that keep grinning like some crazy men. Seriously what's wrong with them? -_-

"So,you love Tao right?" Luhan says. I nod. "Why'd you not confess to him yet?"  Chanyeol interrupts. "I just an ugly nerd-" "Then change it." Lay cuts me off. "Huh?" I look at them,puzzled. "We will makeover you." Baekhyun says while holding a set of makeups with a creepy smile. Oh nonono. Not him. Then they pull me into the dressing room. "Noooo!!!! Arghhh!!" I scream when they lock the door,leaving me with Baekhyun. "Where'd you think you're going,Xiumin hyung?" I gulp when the creepy voice of that Bacon hit my ears.

"Umm,out?" I answer nervously. "NO WAY OUT." He takes out my nerd outfit and put an outfit on me. "Gahh what are you doing??!!" I say,blushing. "Shut up." I close my mouth. He applies some makeups on me and cuts my hair. Oh my god,is he trying to kill me? He pulls out my glasses and I cannot see anything! "Open your eyes,wide." I obey him and I feel he puts something soft on my orbs. Then I able to see. Wait,without my glasses??

He pulls me out and "ta dah!" He says and the others widen their eyes. What happen to me? Did Baekhyun put an alien outfit on me? I start to panic. Then Chanyeol gives me a mirror and I gap my mouth open when I see my reflection....

large.png

"Baekkie,you did a great job." Luhan thumbs up at the proud bacon. "So,ready for the party?" Lay smiles at me. "Party?" I ask,clueless. "We are going to a party and guess what? The kingkas are there too." Luhan smirks at me and they pulls me inside the car.

After a bloody ride car,I walk out from the car feeling dizzy. Mentalnote, don't let Chanyeol touch the car anymore. I widen my eyes when we stand in front of..a club. "All the school's students come because this is a birthday party." Luhan says and we enter the club. When we come in,all the students stop talking and look at me,including the kingkas. "Oh my god,is that the nerd,Xiumin?" "He looks so freaking hot!" "Xiumin oppa let's marry!" I feel uneasy when I hear the fangirls's whispering. Then we walk to the table the kingkas sit on.

"Xiuminnie,I guess you are popular tonight!" Kai and suho says cheerfully to me but again,Tao just ignores me. I feel my heart stabbed a lot of times. I sit beside Kai. "And..who's this?" Sehun says,looking at BaekYeol. "Annyeong,he is my happy virus,Channie!" Baekhyun points at Chanyeol. "And he is my eyeliner cutie puppy,Baekkie!" Chanyeol says cheerfully and points at Baekhyun.

"So,you guys are couple?" Kai asks and they nods cutely. And like usual,Kai and Suho fangirling and pinch their cheeks.

Ijust drink my soft drinks,leaving the others dancing. Then I see Tao walks to the exit door,with a beautiful girl. I feel my tears started to form and I shed it. Luhan looks at the direction I looking. "Tao and.......Victoria? What the hell are they doing together?" He mumbles and I run to the exit door. I got no mood for partying anymore. I sit on the ground and sobs silently. "What are you doing here?" I looks up and see Tao.

I quickly wipe my tears. "Uh,nothing." I answer but he just alone. Where's that girl? "You?" I ask. "I don't like these party thingy." He says and looks at the sky. Still,no smile at all. We both keep silence until I feel my body shivering. "Uhh It so cold." I accidentally mumble loudly and he looks at me. "Here." He gives me his jacket and I shyly take it. After I wear it,he walks away. But I guess I had make a move by talking to him,right? Keke..


"Xiumin hyung!!!" I groan and cover my ears with my baozi shaped pillow. "Yah,Kim Min Seok!!" Another voice hit my ears. Seriously???? Today is weekend and I want to rest why did everyone want to disturb me??!! "Xiu Min Seok!! Baozi!!!" I open my eyes and open the window to see the person that keep calling me and...They are Lay and Luhan.

"Bwoh??!" I walk downstairs and open the door. "Yah!! I'm sleeping why'd you both disturb me this morning??" I shout and rub my eyes. "Hello,hyung. Morning? It's already 12 o'clock." Lay says and rolls his eyes. "Whatever. Xiumin! Dress up quick. We're going to the arcade!" Luhan says cheerfully. "But-" "No buts. Just dress up and wear contact lens. The kingkas are coming too." I want to protest again but the word 'kingka' keep repeating and I sigh.

I walk upstairs and pick my towel.

"Luhan hyung,what's our plan today?" Lay whispers when he sees Xiumin walks in the shower. "Well,I do have a plan but we need their help too." Luhan says and smirks. "Hyung,what is the plan?" Lay says and Luhan shrugs. "Sheesh,I will tell you later." Luhan says and the unicorn guy pouts. "Hyung... Please." Luhan shooks his head. 'I think I need to use 'that'' Lay thoughts and moves nearer to the baby-faced guy. "Gege~ Lu Ge~" Luhan widen his eyes when he hears the word 'gege'. "Sheesh,come here." Lay smiles and Luhan whispers something to him and they smile cheekily.

 I walk downstairs and I found the kids smile cheekily to each other and it looks...creepy. "Yah,I'm finish." I say and they quickly sit properly like they are hiding something. "Woah,hyung is so fast." Lay says and I lift my eyebrows. Fast? I have been in the room for an hour already. Clearly they are hiding something. "For baozi's sake. Can you both get up? When are we going?" I shout and they quickly walk to the exit door,smiling sheepishly.

Luhan sits on the driver seat and Lay quickly sits beside him before I'm going to open the door. I roll my eyes and proceed to the back seats. They keeps whispering to each other and glance at me a little. Sheesh. They're hiding something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"We've arrived." Luhan and Lay jump out excitedly and I follow them to the kingkas. "Hye,Xiuminnie!" Kai wraps his arm around my shoulder and I see Sehun smiling happily with Luhan. Then,I see Tao. He just wears a jumper and jeans but he looks freakin' handsome. "Xiuminnie,your cheeks redden. Are you sick?" Suho says to me and I quickly cover my cheeks. Why am I blushing?? Thank goodness Tao doesn't sees it. Then I look around. Where are they? It just me and Tao left here. I'm gonna get that kids after this!!

"Umm,hey Tao. Where's everybody?" I say nervously and he just shooks his head. "Who cares about them. Let's go in." He says and I widen my eyes when he grabs my hand and hold it tightly. He drags me to the ticket booth and I'm just going to pay when he hands the money to the counter. "Hey,I can pay it myself." I say. "Let's go." He says and we both enter the arcade. I see he's looking at something. I look at what he's looking and it's a panda plushie. I smile and drag him to the booth. "Hey,what're you doing?" He says and I just ignore him. "Annyeong. Ahjusshi,how can I get that panda plushie?" I ask the man at the counter.

"You need to throw the ball at the cans there and if you win,you get this." I nod and take a small ball. I close my left eye and aim it to the tower of cans. I jump excitedly when the cans fall. "Here." The man gives me the panda plushie and I thank him. "Take this." I hand the plushie to Tao. "No,It's yours." He says but I put the plushie on his hands. "Just take this as our.......friendship." I feel my heart hurt when I say the word 'friendship' but I just shrug it off.

"Kamsahamnida." He says and hugs the big plushie. And for the first time,he's smiling. I feel like the time freeze when he smiles. His perfect lips curls up and he looks cute hugging the panda. "Hey." I back to reality when he pats my shoulder. I widen my eyes when he pulls me into his embrace. "Gomawo" He whispers on my hair and wraps his arms tightly on my back. Is this a dream or..its real that Huang Zi Tao is hugging me??

I close my eyes. "Guys!" I open my eyes when they're back. They're eyeing us while Luhan and Lay smirk. It's awkward silence until Sehun jumps excitedly. "Hyungs! Let's go to the bubble tea shop!" We follow him and Tao back to his cold self and walk far from me. We enter the shop an sit on a table.

When,our bubble teas arrive,I quickly drink my tea. "Yah,Tao. Isn't that Kris?" Luhan points at a guy and I look at it. The Kris guy is very tall and look like a model. He's freakin' handsome even with the face. (A/N: Kris stans don't kill me!!) Then he looks at us and smiles,showing his perfect white teeth. "Kris ge!" I see Tao smiling,and run to him. I feel my heart crash when Tao hugs him. "Xiumin,that is our friend,Yifan but he likes we call him Kris." Kai whispers to me.

"Annyeong,Kris-imnida." Kris bows at me. "A-annyeong,Xiumin-imnida." I stammer and flinch when he smirks at me. Then he sits beside Tao and wrap his arm around Tao's shoulder. I sniff,trying to hide my tears. "Xiumin,you okay?" Kai pats my back and Sehun looks worryly at me but I just shook my head. "No,just my nose hurt." I say and Luhan looks at me. 'Oh no. Why must he is here right now?'


"I-umm. I go home first." I stand up and head to the exit door when Kai grabs my wrist. "Yah,where are you going?" I yank my hand back and run away because my tears started to fall. "Xiumin!!" Kai is going to run after me when Kris hold him back. "Just leave him"

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

I shed my tears as the rain started to fall. I sit on the big dumpster,ignoring the dirt and smells coming from it. I just want to make Tao to love me,but why is it so hard? I walk without ny hesitation to the middle of the wet road. Then, a light coming towards me, I turn my head and I see a lorry coming to my direction. I don't have anything to do in this world, so it is not wrong to just die here,right? I move my legs and close my eyes,waiting for the pain to hit me but someone push me hard to the side of the road. "Auchh!" I shout because of the pain on my back when my body hit the grass.

I get up slowly to see who just save me when, I see a body on the road, with red liquid around his body, totally uncouncious. I froze when I realize who is it.

"Luhan!!"

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

-At School-

I walk lifelessly to the class,still remember about the incident.

"Luhan!! Please don't leave me!" I shout when the nurse pushed Luhan into the emergency room. Kai hugged me and patted my back while I cried on his shoulder. Sehun was crying even more loudly than me, sitting on the seat. I sat beside him and hugged his shoulder and he sniffed. Then a doctor came out from the room as Kai and I quikly ran to him. "How is it?" Kai rubbed his palms together nervously. "He is stable.." I sighed in relief but froze when I heard the last sentence.

"But he is in comma."

I wake up from my daze when the recess bell ring. I get up and walk to the stairs,to the rooftop. I just going to open the door wide when a voice hit me. "Tao oppa,I love you. Can I be your girlfriend?" I widen my eyes when I see Tao and a girl, kissing. The can I holding fall on the ground, making them look at me. "Xiumin!" Tao shouts at me but I run downstairs, accidentally to meet Kai. "Xiumin,what's wrong?" Kai says when he sees tears on my cheeks. I ignore him and run out of the school. I give up, I will not love Zitao anymore.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

"Oppa,till when you will be like this?" Min Min enters my room and sits beside me. "I dont know." I say and look at window. "It have been about two weeks you are crying and not going to school." She says and I just ignore her. The doorbell suddenly rings and she get up to take it. I hear some voice and my door swings open. "Min Min, can you just-TAO?!!" I shout when the panda boy stands in front of me. Before he can opens his mouth, I throw the baozi pillow to him. "Wait,Xiu-" I throw another on his . "How could you come here! I love you and I work hard to get you but you kissed that and make me cry, for 100th times!" I burst out and throw my chocolate shaped pillow to him.

I just going to shout again when I feel something sweet yet soft,on my mouth. Then I realize it, ZITAO JUST STOLE MY FIRST KISS!

"You-" I stop when he hold my hand.

"Who say I don't love you? I love you since we are in kindergaten. I know everything bout you,you know.  Your toothbrush color is white. Your dongsaeng is Kim Min Min. You lve baozi soo much. You like to eat lollipop but you are fobia of it because once you choked it. You have a tshirt that written 'I Am Gay' on it that given from your friends. I know a lot about you soo..Can you be mine?" I speechless when he smiles sweetly at me. I nod slowly and smile. He then hugs me and we both stop when we hear a sound. We turn aroud and there are Sehun,Kai,BaekYeol,Lay, Suho and Luhan??!

"Yah!!!!"

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Tao and me walks together and smile when we see the kingkas. I frown when Tao hugs Kris again. "Oooohh~~ Xiumin is jealous!" Luhan says and Kris laughs. "You are jealous? I'm with Luhan 'kay?"

"And Lay is mine." Suho hugs Lay.

"Sehunnie!!" Kai chirps cutely and hugs the blushing Sehun

"We re BaekYeol Couple!!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol hug each other.

"Wait then you are all GAY??!!" I shout and they nod.

Oh God.

-THE END-