Missing him

One shots

____- bias

(y/n)- you

 

"(Y/n)-ah~" you heard a familiar voice call your name.

You looked up from your book as you answered the person.

"why do you keep coming back here ____?" You asked giving ____ a disapproving smirk.

He came and sat crisscross in front of you on your bed, your back against the head board.

"because I miss you (y/n)!" He said and you could feel the tears stinging in the corner of your eyes.

"I miss you too oppa" your voice cracked and his face came closer to yours, his lips only inches away from yours.

Just then your bedroom door opened and your sister looked at you.

"(Y/n), who are you talking to?" She asked a little confused.

"what do you mean? I was talking to-" 

It happened again; He was gone. 

Vanished into thin air.

 

"no one..I was talking to my self.." You said as a tear slipped down your cheek.

noticing the state you were in, your sister left you and let you have your space.

you turned and looked at the picture on your bed side table.

It was of you and ____, tooken the day he had asked you to be his girlfriend.

 

Then it all came back to you.

You remembered that awful day, that night you two had gotten into a big fight an you were furious with him, but he gave you some space  and went out with his friends. Recieving the news of him being in a car accident. You rushing to the hospital as soon as possible. Running into his room only to have less than minuets with him before he would leave the earth. 

"I love you." Were the last words you had ever heard from him.

Even till this day, two years later you still hated yourself. He died knowing that you were still mad at him yet he said he loved you and you didn't get a chance to say it back. You didn't get a chance to tell him that your forgave him or that you loved him so much it hurt. 

You held the picture in your hands.

"I love you ____" you said.

"I love more~" you heard his voice again.

You looked up from the picture and found him sitting in the chair at your desk.

you crawled to the end of your bed and sat back on your legs, while you looked at him with teary eyes.

"I wish you were here"

"But I am jagi, I'm here." He said as he stood up from the chair an places his hand on your heart.

"and I always will be." He said and his lips captured yours.

The kiss felt so real and you wanted it to be, but you knew it wasn't.

When you pulled away he was gone and you were left there alone.