Chapter 1

Defluo

Warning: Cussing, crude language, swearing wateva you call it is ahead, but you all should be able to handle it. However if you're some 13 year old representative of innocence please go away or just be cautious, cause I will not be responsible for your corruptive-ness :) have fun.

 

P.s. No scenes, that’s going overboard and way pass my comfort zone haha ;P

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It was dark. Very dark.

 

 

"HELP ME PLEASE! LOOK AT ME FOR GODS SAKE”

 

 

Where are you?

 

 

“PLEASE HAVE MERCY!"

 

 

Who is that? What’s going on?

 

 

Suddenly, a bald woman grabs a hold of me. Her arms were bare, unveiling hauntingly dark bruises and scars that will probably never heal. The look of desperation and betrayal was portrayed on her dirtied face. Tears ungracefully rushed out of her bulging eyes, and mixedwith the blood stains that had already dried on the pale skin. Strangely, I found it very attractive.

 

 

“Why did you leave me?” she whispered directly in my left eardrum

 

 

Shivers ran down my spinecord, and the signs of goose bumps began creeping up upon my neck. I slowly took deep long breaths, to calm myself from this frustratingly creepy woman and maintained my composure.

 

 

“Wha-tt? Wh-o are you?” i unfortunately stuttered. There goes my idea of keeping calm.

 

 

The grip on my arms suddenly loosened. Sending me a sign of relief. However, the coldness of hands were found once again around my throat, blocking any oxygen from entering my lungs. The woman jumped on me and heavily sat on my stomach, shocking my entire being.

 

 

“YOU SON OF A ! HOW COULD YOU!” She shouted

 

 

The white of her eyes transitioned to a dark charcoal as saliva drooled from the sides of like a wild beast eyeing their prey. Losing my entire self control and calm reputation, I yelled.

 

 

“AHHHH! WHAT THE !”

 

The grip around my neck tightened. I wheezed an incoherent sound.

 

 

Air I desperately need air…

 

 

In frustration, I grabbed her arms in attempt to get her off. My heartbeat hurled in my chest at an inhumane pace. I could feel my sweat sinking through the white of my shirt, which was unbearably uncomfortable. A headache pounded in my brain, and my hands eventually lost its willpower and gave up in getting this fat off of me.

 

 

Her eyes further darkened if that was even possible and a monstrous sound erupted deep from the back of , goose bumps re-appearing on the sides of my arms.  This was creepy as .

 

 

“How could you!” She screeched

 

 

Her voice busted an eardrum. Air… Ferociously she shook me and banged my head on the ground countless times. I began shivering, and my body felt lighter, not a good sign.

 

 

//bang, bang, bang//

 

 

My conscious slowly drifted away. The sweet scent of fresh blood, glided out from my head and with every hit, the red smeared over my face and unfortunately entered my mouth which was gasping for air.  

 

 

//wheeze, wheeze, wheeze//

 

 

Air… 

 

 

“How could you! How could you!” the ’s constant screeches and bald head became blurs

 

 

What the hell did I even do?

 

 

My body went entirely numb, all sounds became unheard. My vision was failing me, thankfully. I didn’t want to see this es face before I die. 

 

 

//bang, bang, bang//

 

 

My head hit the ground another three times. Yes, it hurts. A lot. I Sigh…

 

 

My head suddenly feels light. Dizzy. Tired. Extremely tired.

 

 

My eyes fluttered. Then closed.

 

 

Help- //Omph//

 

 

Suddenly, I was yanked back to reality and was greeted with the awful shout of:

 

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! BAEKHYUN YOU’RE FINALLY AWAKE!!”

 

 

“What?”  I got up; I looked at my surroundings to notice I was in a room.  The sun shone brightly from the arch window on the left wall, cobwebs hung from its corner, and there were obviously no chances of me going near that filth. An antique wooden table with four legs that were on the brink of survival dangerously stood at the end of the room, carrying a fairly large antique radio that probably hadn’t work for over a decade. Adjacent to the table was the tarnished door that led to the outside world of pollution and corruption; it lacked a bell and knocker and was physically unappealing, so visits seemingly were rare.  A kitchen consisting of an old fridge and a stove and the bathroom with no door was also in sight, in this oh heavenly room.

 

*insert light bulb*

 

Yes, it took me approximately ten minutes to realise I was in my own home, in my spring-less bed, sitting on my aching . ~sigh~ fancy isn’t it.  My really hurts.

 

 

I glanced at the sight in front of me. A *god-like* beast sat on top of my muscle-less stomach, his shirt off and appealing body [*cough* 6-pack] appeared in my line of vision. And like an ‘ordinary person’, my cheek’s nervously flushed a light pink.

 

 

“Nice boxers Baek, rainbow ponies really suits you, I should buy you more when I get my next pay check yeah~” he seductively whispered.

 

 

My body temperature rose over average, due to utter most embarrassment, and the heat in my cheeks transformed into a gorgeous tomato red purée. My sweat had evaporated, due to the over-heating. In which this powerful heat energy fortunately triggered an adrenaline rush through my arms allowing me to push this beast off the bed. 

 

 

“Chanyeol! Get your fat off of me” 

 

 

His deep laughter echoed loudly throughout the room house. His elf-like ears turning bright red and distinctly tired eyes faintly glistened, sparkles of happiness. I gave him one of my deadliest glares whilst he rolled of the bed like humpty dumpty falling of his stupid wall. //crack//

 

 

“Oh my God! Chanyeol!”

 

 

Hurriedly, I dashed out of the bed, too worried to remember the past happenings. I didn’t expect this to happen. My heart pounded loudly in my chest, as I studied the situation. My sweat stained shirt, held onto my bodied as if it understood my pain. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. Tears brimmed at the corner of my eyes. There’s blood. So much blood. It’s seeping into the sheets, colouring the pale blankets in a bright ruby red. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. His body lays across the ground, in excruciating painful position.  With my willpower I held back my sniffles and the anger within erupted with an monstrous yell. 

 

 

“YOU BROKE THE MOTHER ING BED AND GOT BLOOD ALL OVER IT! YOU !”

 

~~~

“Baekhyun…”

 

The constant pleas of forgiveness, echoing from my lover were left ignored. Barely.

 

“I’m sorry Baekiee” He cutely whines and flutters his googly eyes

 

Sitting on the cold ground, attempting to fix the leg of the broken bed frame the annoyance of ‘the lover’ continuously disturbed me.

 

“Can you stop” I argued. The sight honestly, did not suit the manly beast.

 

* Googly eyes* *Cute smile*

 

 However I couldn’t help but giggle at his desperation for my forgiveness. His bandaged nose looked very distorted yet didn't ruin the handsome face nor bring a sense of guilt in my dangerous actions. He definitely deserved them.  

 

“Ah you laughed”

 

“What no, get out of here”

 

“You laughed!” The beast suddenly began poking the sides of my stomach. Which unfortunately was one of the most sensitive part of my body.

 

“Ah NO Don’t touch me” I warned. Though the giant only smirked.

 

A poking war began but his large build and frustrating height, ruins all chances of me wining this game. My arms were binded behind my back from his strong hold and resisting proved to be pointless.Thus I resolved in more desperate measures. 

 

 I kicked him in the gut.

 

“OW! PLEASE HAVE MERCY” he laughed loudly

 

“You deserve that- “

~~~

 

“PLEASE HAVE MERCY”. Cold hands choked my neck, suddenly disrupting my breathing pattern. The numbing sensation had returned, I felt like I was dying whilst I was wide awake.

 

“How”

 

“Could”

 

“You”

 

Air…

 

 

~~~

 

“Baekhyun!” Warm fingers; grasp the sides of my face, relieving all cold feelings.

 

//Inhales//

 

“Breathe, breathe, in and out that’s it. Are you ok?” I was welcomed back from my short hallucination by the brown orbs of terror. 

 

“Y-yeah” I managed to stutter. The fear within his eyes was evident, until I was thrown into a bone crushing hug.

 

“What happened? You scared me, just like this morning”

 

Stop.

 

“Are you ok?”

 

Too many questions

 

 “Do you need to see a doctor?”

 

Be quite

 

“Baekhyun?”

 

Don’t forget… how could you

 

The start of a headache was taking place thus hurriedly, I spoke the words monotonously “I just hallucinated a bit. I’m perfectly fine. I’m just going to sleep it off, yeah”

 

Unwillingly, I left the comforting hug and entered the warmth of the bed regardless of the broken leg.

 

What happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Note:

Hello there, uh thank you for reading this. I haven't really edited and this is really rushed since i felt the sudden urge to post something... since the foreword looked a bit lonely hehe

Again thank you for reading my story, I know its not the best but I was bored so yeah

Not really interested in this subscribing and views things ma jig, but I really appreciate critical and constructive comments as I really want to improve my english writing skills :) thank you again