The only chapter available!....

Ugly Duckling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay,i hate to admit it but i'm officially the ugly duckling of seoul art high which is one of  the most prestigious schools in asia.You see after i got involved in an accident i became ugly But i'm not actually ugly i'm just under cover.You wanna know why? Well i'll tell you,it's because i'm trying to find a boyfriend.Yep! i know it's crazy but it's true.When i was still beautiful [which i still am] i was one of the most sought after girl in my school and even in other schools,Which meant i didn't know who truely loved me for me and not for my beauty.

Moving away from that,i was at the library studying[since that's what dorks like me are supposed to do] when a guy who was as ugly as i was took a seat beside me and started digging into his books[i've got to admit his ugliness made him look cute].

[few minutes later......] "Hi,i'm Kim jong in,but you can call me kai".the guy said while adjusting his glasses occassionaly."I'm Jesssica,Jessica Jung but you can call me jessica since i have no other name unlike you". I said with a goofy bright smile plastered on my face.my utterance had made him burst out laughing and i couldn't help but join in.

our laughing feast was interupted by the library attendant who told us to keep quiet or either go outside and continue our conversation coz we were disturbing others who were studying.we went outside and kept on talking about random things and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter