Chapter I : First Day in Korea

A Better Place For
Please log in to read the full chapter

Finally, today. I stepped my foot in Korea. The place I was born. My father finally allowed me to stay here.   With one condition, I must have turned 17 years old. Today is the second day I was 17. Yesterday was the happiest day of my life. Not because my birthday party. But since I've turned 17.And starting today I'm going to stay here alone.

Someone waved at me . He holds a poster ' Welcome back Lisa ' . I smiled happily and immediately approached him . Chanyeol . I can recognize him quickly . My childhood friend. He was always laughing and cheer me up . I still remember, he cried when I left him.And beside him stood a man . Chanyeol embrace that man and smiled at me . Hyunwoo ahjussi.Chanyeol’s Appa. My father’s confidant . Earlier ,he was my father’s secretary . And until now he is still working for my father. He became a director.


"Welcome back to Korea " Chanyeol offered his hand to me


I took his hand and hugged him " Thank you, but why did you write ‘Lisa’ ? Call me by the name that you commonly call "


" Actually……." Chanyeol stopped, he suddenly tore the poster which he holds . Now in his right hand there are only a small paper. He just tored ‘Lisa’ part. He gave me that part of the poster . Ahjussi just  silent and smile at Chanyeol.


" Why did you give it to me ? " I'm still confused .


Chanyeol smile and a little bit shy. Then he took my hand " I want you to tear the paper , promise me . You will never go back to Ame

Please log in to read the full chapter