Chapter 1

True Love Knows No Boundaries

Italic writing - They are talking to themselves

Bolt writing - They are talking in English


No One's POV

An airplane just landed on Incheon International Airport.

 

Taeyeon's POV

It's great to finally be back home.

"KOREA! SEOUL! MY HOME SWEET HOME!",I shouted.

Everyone in the airport looks at me weirdly,some of them chuckled.

Oops

I smiled and quickly went outside to get a cab.Home,here I come!

My family doesn't know that I'm coming home today.I purposely didn't tell them.I wanted it to be a surprise.Just thinking about them makes me all happy and excited to be home.3 years in LA was just waayyy too long.I missed them soo much especially my baby sis,Hayeon TT_TT

Ohh and also my best buddy,Yuri........okay that sounds gay..nvm ._. haha

 

"3 years passed and nothing has changed",I said as I look around my house.Or should I say mansion ._.

I'm not showing off or anything but hey,I,myself,don't quite like living in a mansion.It's too big for the five of us.And it's scary when you're alone in the mansion.I'm grateful and all but why can't my dad just buy a normal house? Not too big,not too small.Just like our family.

I walked to the frontporch and pressed the doorbell.I heard footsteps coming to the door.

 

*door opens*

"Tae---Taeyeon eonni?!",my lil sis shouted and jumped to hug me."I miss you soo much,eonni!".

Gosh..she's heavy

"Hayeon-ah! I miss you too!",I hugged her back while struggling to keep us both balance.

"Waa~ Hayeon-ah,you've grown soo much since the last time I saw you.I'm glad you're growing well,but can you let me go and stand with your own two feet now? You're kinda heavy.",I said while laughing.

"Eonni~ you're soo mean! Hmph! *pouts*",she let me go,stand up and crossed her arms.

"Aww~ is my baby mad? Please don't be.I'm just kidding *pinches her puffy cheeks* no matter how old you are,you'll always be my baby sis that I love soo the very much! *kisses her cheeks*",I said and smiled.

"Dork!",she giggled."I love you too,eonni *kisses my cheeks*"

"I know~ hehe.By the way,where's appa,omma and jiwoong oppa?",I asked while walking to the living room with Hayeon.

"Appa is at his company,as always~ Omma went to her friends house.Jiwoong oppa is in his room.",Hayeon replied while watching the tv.

"Ahh~ I see.I'm gonna go see him first,kay?",I said.

"Ne,eonni",she replied and I went up the stairs to Jiwoong oppa's room.

 

I slammed his room door opened and shouted,"Brother! I'm home!"

"What the.....Tae--Taeyeonnie?!",he shouted.

Wow...same reaction..

"Yeah~ It's me",I gave him my dorky smile.

"When did you get home?"

Seriously?

"A week ago.I slept on the streets 'cause I don't wanna go home and I don't have enough money to stay in a hotel."

"YOU WHAT?! WHY WOULD YOU---OWW!",I cut him and hit his head.

"Are you really dumb or just plain stupid?",I said sarcastically.

"I just got off the plane an hour ago and took a cab here."

"Ohh~ why didn't you call me? I could've picked you up."

"I wanted it to be a surprise.So......surprise!",again I gave him my dorky smile.

"Dork",he said and chuckled.

Dejavu? pfft~ haha

"Hey,you hungry?",he asked.

"Not really.I already ate while on the plane."

"Okay.Let's go out then! There's this new very huge amusement park built two years ago...okay it's not new but it's new to you!",he said excitedly.

"Hahaha okay then~",I said and walked out of his room.

"Bring Hayeon along!",he shouted.

"DUHH!~ OFCOURSE!",I shouted back.

 

I went downstairs to the living room and saw Hayeon still watching the tv.

"Hayeon-ah,Jiwoong oppa said he wanted to bring us to the 'new' amusement park.Let's go?"

"Yay! I've always wanted to go there with you! I'll go change first.Wait for me!",she said excitedly and went to her room to change.

 

In seconds,we were already on our way to the park.

Siblings-bonding time.Hehe

 


Just a short update ^^