157 Days With Kim Jongin

Description

Hi, My name is Oh Hyein. And this is my story of how i spent my 157 days with a boy named Kim Jongin.

When I was 9, I was diagnosed with a type of brain cancer named the Glioblastoma.

Right now, i'm already at the IV stage.

I didn't plan on how i would spend the last days of my life. 

But,

Just as I was about to write the last chapter of my life,

A new chapter named Kim Jongin, came up.

 

Foreword

Characters

Oh Hyein / 오혜인 (16)

Oh Hyein is a 16 year old, diagnosed with a stage IV Glioblastoma, a type of brain cancer that arise from astrocytes—the star-shaped cells that make up the “glue-like,” or supportive tissue of the brain. These tumors are usually highly malignant (cancerous) because the cells reproduce quickly and they are supported by a large network of blood vessels. Knowing that her disease was terminal and that she could die within any seconds, Hyein was depressed and was ready to spend the last days of her life bawling her eyes out around. Until Jongin showed up.

 

Kim Jongin / 김종인 (17)

Kim Jongin is a 17 year old student, he's extremely handsome and popular, all the girls at school wants him. Was he a player? yes he was. Was he a jerk? a little, yes. Did he ever think that he could ever fall in love with a girl that is on her stage IV of brain cancer? no, he wasn't. Was he prepared? no he wasn't.

 

 

 

Other characters will be revealed in the story


 

HEYOOOOO GUESS WHAT? I MADE A NEW STORY! I KNOW I SHOULD FINISH THE OTHER ONE FIRST BUT SORRY I JUST HAVE THIS PLOT AT 2AM IN THE MORNING AND I JUST HAD TO WRITE IT.

BTW IF YOU ASK ME WHY THE NAME IS OH HYE IN (same as my other story) IS BC I JUST LOVE THE ING NAME IM SORRY 

BTW, THIS WONT BE ONE OF THOSE SAD CANCER STORIES, THIS WILL BE A ING ROLLERCOASTER, OK ENJOY.

lol sorry if i cursed.

 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE,COMMENT, AND UPVOTE.

I JUST CANT WITH SILENT READERS PLEASE COMMENT.

THANKS TO ELLEN'S POSTER SHOP FOR THE LOVELY POSTER<3