Twist

SHE WILL BE A CHOI

The last class period...

It was rather hot that day, but the students weren’t bothered and gave any about the weather. Some of them were chatting happily, talking about the upcoming new English teacher. The others just busy did their own stuffs. While Minho was just lying his head on his table. He didn’t want to join that chitchat or doing anything just yet. He was bored. Onething he wanted so much was the class over soon and he could went to his beloved club, soccer club. He just loved to playing football more than anything else.

Suddenly, the class door was opened and a beautiful young lady enter the classroom.

“Good afternoon class..., how do you do?” she greeted the class.

However, everybodies in the class were still ammazed by her appearance that they didn’t respon her greeting and just stared at her. Feeling uneasy, she greet them again...

“Helloooooo, anybody here?” she asked again.

The students snapped back to the reality and respon, “Yessss, we are here!” they cheered.

“Good, so good afternoon class. How do you do?” she greet them.

“Good afternoon. How do you do?” all students answered in unison, except one Choi Minho. He’s still amazed by the stranger in front of him and couldn’t say any word.

“Well, nice to meet you. Seems like you already know the basic greeting in English. A good sign for my first class. I am your new English teacher actually, my name is Yuri, Kwon Yuri. You may call me Miss Yuri or Miss Kwon,” Yuri introduced herself briefly.

The class started to noisy again, some students raise their hands, wanted to know their new teacher trivias. They asked about her family, her past shool life and many others. Yuri answered them well and smile brightly, made the students more excited to know her better, especially the male students.

When the others busy interviewed the new teacher, Minho still stared at her and smile widely. Taemin, his seatmate saw realized Minho’s strange behaviour and patted Minho’s shoulder.

“Hyung-ah, are you alright?”

“Oh...ne Taeminie. I am alright. Never better than this,” Minho answered still looking at Yuri.

“How can you be alright, if you act strangely. I tought you’re bored and asleep just a minute ago. But now, look at yourself, you just stared blankly and smile widely without any reason,” Taemin annoyed.

“Gwenchana Taeminie, it’s not without a reason you know. She is the reason. My dream girl is finally here. How can I take my eyes of her and stop smiling when she already melted my heart, filling my life with her gergorous body and sweetest smile.”

“Aish, stop your cheesy words hyung-ah. I wanna vomit. She is our teacher, remember. English teacher you know. As far as know, you really hate English lesson, don’t you?”

“Anio... I love English, I really do. Starting today, English is my favorite lesson.”

“What? It’s so ridiculus. Stop your daydreaming Minho hyung.”

“Andwe, I’ll proof it. I’ll do English better than you and everybody else in this class. Then I’ll get her. My dream girl, she will be mine. She will be a CHOI.”

“Whatever hyung,” Taemin gave up.

“So..., any other questions?” Yuri asked again.

No one spook nor raised hand.

“Alright then, noow let’s continue our...” Yuri couldn’t finish her sentence.

“Wait a minute Miss Yuri.”

“Yes, do you have any problem mmm... What is your name?”

“Minho, Miss. My name is Choi Minho and I am the football club captain,” Minho introduced himself proudly.

“OK! Minho-ssi, do you have any problem or question?”

“Yes, something is bother me a lot that I am afraid I can’t concentrate on your lesson if I can’t overcome it first.”

“So, what is it? Something that BOTHER you that much.”

“It’s a question that keep filling my mind, are you single, Miss?” Minho asked confidently.

“What?!!” the students were shocked and look at Minho unbelievely.

“Mmm, I am single...” Yuri answer calmly and smile.

“YES!!!” Minho shouted unknowingly.

“But I will be a Choi soon,” Yuri added.

“Bwoooh???!” this time Minho was shocked.

The other students also surprised.

“Miss Kwon, how can be you a Choi if you are a Kwon?” Suzy asked.

“Is your mother going to remarried to a Choi?” Amber asked.

“Or is it you who will marry to a Choi?” this time Taemin asked.

“Yes, you are right. I am going to marry to a CHOI soon,” Yuri smile.

“B-b-but I am not ready yet Miss,” Minho muttered.

“What do you mean Minho-ssi?” Yuri heards it and asked confusely.

“Well, you said that you will marry a Choi.”

“Yes, so what is the problem with it?”

“Listen, Miss Yuri, you know I already fall for you from the very first sight. I love you, I really do. But, I can’t marry you soon. I don’t mean to make you feel rejected. It is just... I am still a student. How can a student like me get married when I don’t even have a job and salary to make a living. Beside I want to reach my dream to be  the best soccer player first...” Minho explained.

The other students gasped. Yuri raised her eyebrows, then she laugh.

“Hahaha.... You are so funny Minho-ssi. Your joke is daebakk!!!”

“I am serious Miss. I am not kidding you,” Minho answer seriously.

“Oops... Mianhae. I am really sorry Minho-ssi, and you too guys, all of you. Seems like I have made you confuse with my previous statement. Well, it’s true that I will be a CHOI soon. It’s also correct that I will marry to a Choi. But, my would be husband soon is not a Choi as in Choi Minho. His name is CHOI SIWON. I am really sorry Minho-ssi, you got me wrong,” Yuri clear everything.

“What???!! Andwe!!!!” Minho really shock and fainted.

The whole class were laughing loudly.

“Well...well..well... You are too full of yourself hyung,” Taemin smirk and carried Minho to the school clinic.

-END-

 

 

A. N.

So...,

What do you think guys?

I am really sorry if it is too far from your expectation and not really satisfying. It is based on my own story actually. Kekeke...

Please leave your comments...

Subcribe and vote if you are willing to...

I really appreciate it...

Saranghae.... <3 <3 <3