Grand Jete

Dancing is like dreaming

Because many of you wants me to do this as a full-length fic, I've decided to do it. ;)

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjOcdFqrQd4&feature=related

 

"Lee ~~~~~~, I need you to do the grand jete." your mom requested. With a widened eyes, you were nervous to do it. You stopped ballet for 3 years and you don't know if you are able to do it successfully. "Mom, you know I quited ballet for 3 years. How am I supposed to do it perfect as 180? I always do it 160, 150 or 170, not 180. And plus, what if my foot hurts again?" you said as you tie your shoes. Your mom came over and squeezed your shoulder, you looked up and smiled. "You can do it baby girl. After 3 years of resting, you can do it perfectly as 180." "Thanks mom. And, I'll try." you stood up and got ready to do it. But before you could jump, "Mom, I'm sorry. You know, becau-" your mom hushed you. "Baby, it's okay. Don't blame yourself anymore. I told you me and your dad are really happy because you came."

You closed your eyes and sighed. "But still. I was the reason why you stopped ballet. Ballet was your life. Because you got pregnant, you stopped. Mom, I'm sor-"

When your mom was 18 years old, she was already a popular ballet dancer. But then, he met your dad and got pregnant early. So her mom decided that she'll quit dancing and just raise you up. When you were born, your mom would always let you watch her videos dancing. You would clap and squeal. Six years after, your mom taught you how to ballet. And you were a great dancer like your mom. You were very popular in school because of your great talent. You turned 16, and into a very beautiful swan.

But then, a very jealous girl tripped you and you fell on the stairs and that cause you to stop ballet for 3 years. Now that you are 19, you are able to dance again. 

"Don't mind that and just do what I want you to do, okay?" you nodded and inhaled then exhaled. You fixed your short cycling short and warmed up. "Okay, now go." and that was your cue. You closed your eyes as you jumped. 

*Did I succeed?* you thought.

click

click

Your mom smiled as your feet touched the floor. "You-" she said. You pursed your eyes as you were waiting for what will she say next. "You did it. 180, exactly." you widened your eyes and jumped up and down. "I did it, I did it, I did it!" you squealed. Your mom hugged you. 

"Was that real, ~~~~~~? Oh my gosh. I can't believe you did the perfect grand jete. Byunghun will be so proud of you!" your best friend, Yoojin, who was also a ballet dancer said. You smiled. "I hope he will be." "Look, I took a photo of you doing it." 

"I looked awesome." you praised your ow self. Your mom and Yoojin chuckled. "That's my girl." your mom said as the three of you were heading out of the room. 

 

 

 

 

This is where the story begins. :) comments are loved, people.