1

Dancing is like dreaming

I used to dance this. I'm a ballet dancer. ;) and I'm proud to make a story about a girl who dances ballet.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMUhjDeEPfA

 

You entered the meet up place feeling nervous and something you can't explain. It felt like your heart was going to jump out from your chest because of too much throbbing. As you entered, the first person you spotted was him. You were hesitating if you're going to approach him or not. These things run in your mind: What if he'll break up with me? He already knew that I know he's dating another girl behind me. But I'm just too stubborn to let him go. He's my everything. Without him, can I really live?

 

"Oh, you're here?" he said. "Take a seat." you pulled the chair and sat down. You placed your bag on your lap and squeezed it. "Do you want anything to drink?" you shook your head. "Just get to the point, Byunghun." 

You heard him sigh. "~~~~~~. I-I....." "I, what, Byunghun?" he closed his eyes as he confessed, "I'm getting married in a few weeks. Let's stop this, ~~~~~. I don't need you anymore." you scoffed as tears welled up in your eyes. "Wh-what d-did you s-say? You're getting married?" you asked still having the urge to shout and punch him in the face. *I thought he was just someone behind me. I was wrong. He was actually getting married, in a few weeks.*

He nodded as he opened his' eyes and looked straight to you. "Yes. I'm getting married with Yoojin, ~~~~~~. She's pregnant with me. 5 months." 

You felt your heart was stabbed a million times, but it wasn't  a knife after all. Kim Yoojin, you're best friend that you trusted with all of your life. Now you know why she hasn't been showing up to you since last 6 months. It's because she betrayed you with your own, lover. 

As tears were running down in your cheeks you said, "Is that break up that easy for you, Byunghun? Am I that easy for you? God damn it, Byunghun! I should've listened and chose Minsoo oppa. He was right. You were going to hurt me, in no time soon."

He was going to open his' mouth but you continued. "I chose to be with you than to be in Russia to be a ballet dancer. Now I know that I chose a piece of than to be a ballet dancer. We loved each other, right? Byunghun, answer me. You love me, right? You'll be with me right? Stay with me, Byunghun. Without you I'll be nothing." you grabbed his' hands as you continued to cry.

 

................

 

 

...................

 

He remained silence.

 

...........................

 

.........................

 

 

"No, I can't be with you, ~~~~~~~." he stood up but you grabbed his' hand and cried more. "Byunghun-oppa, please. Don't leave me. I don't know how to live without you." you cried. "Then learn how to."

 

(3 years ago)

You were gracefully dancing with your favorite piece, Last Carnival. He was staring at you, amazed by how you dance so well. And how you look gorgeous and pretty with your tutu and your ballet shoes.

As the piece was going to end, you made a successful Double Pique Turn and it ended. The crowd was silenced at first but then, they started standing up and giving you warm of applause. You saw him with a bouquet of roses in his' arms while he clapped along. You beamed and smiled at him. You bowed down and went backstage.

After few moments of waiting for the results, you were at the backstage with Byunghun who was hugging your waist and wont stop giving you pecks on the lips. "Oppa, stop it." you giggled. "I just can't resist how pretty you are up there." and kissed you one more time.

"Now, ladies and gentlemen, we would like to announce the winner for this contest." the emcee talked. 

You pushed Byunghun a little. "Are you nervous?" he asked. You happily shook your head. "No. Because whether if I win or not, I'm going to stay here with you in Korea." he gave you a pout but then he smiled. "Really?"

"And the lucky winner is, Lee ~~~~~~! Congratulation."

With a wide eyes, you kissed Byunghun and went upstage. "Thank you so much. But I know someone is more deserving with this award. Kim Yoojin, you got this." you pointed at her and winked. Everyone gasped and thought how come you don't want such a big opportunity to become a popular ballet dance. And they don't know is..... You just wanted to be with him.

END of the flashback.

 

You're now here again, at your own dance hall practicing your heart out. You're trying to forget about the fact that the guy who inspired you to dance was now, gone. Totally gone. 

*You can do it, ~~~~~~~* you thought as you were about to do the Pique Turn. But you failed and at the same time, you twisted you ankle. You remembered at how he would panic if you would sprain your ankled or when you injure yourself. Now, no one was going to panic in this times.

You touched your ankle as tears was forming in your eyes again. You looked your self on the mirror.

"I can't say goodbye, Byunghun."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Goodmorning. :) comments are loved <3