Chapter 2

Miracle Of Love

In school, Hayoung go ask Sungkyu to let her help them without letting Myungsoo know anything. She and her friend Namjoo help them sell the flower to people. After a few minute, Myungsoo come back and check if people already buy the flower.

Myungsoo: What happened? I gone only for a bit and you sold that much flowers?

Sungkyu: My....my, we have pretty girls who are helping us, so of course we'll sell everthing.

Myungsoo: Who come to help us?

Sungkyu: It's.... *Myungsoo look and saw Hayoung and her friend Namjoo are helping them

Hayoung: Please help buying the flower. Each one is 50 cent only. *Myungsoo went to them but Sungkyu stop him.

Sungkyu: Umm..mm L, they come here to help so I let them, don't yell at them. *Myungsoo still ignore him and walk toward to Hayoung.

Hayoung: Please help buying the flower. Each one is 50 cent only. Every pennies will be use to help construct school for young children. Only 50 cent.

Namjoo: Hey Hayoung, didn't Sungkyu say 20 cent only? Isn't it?

Hayoung: Sungkyu oppa won't say anything. The more money we make for the club, the better it is, isn't it?

Myungsoo: You though it wrong. It's true we need money for the club but not from low value things and steal from the buyer like what you did. But using trick on other to take their money is a method you Garden Land anyway, right?

Hayoung: Hey Myungsoo, you're too much! As if the Seoul Garden are too good! Your brother are also using trick to cheat on other people's land. *About to hit Myungsoo but Namjoo stop her

Namjoo: Wait wait...We argue way too far. Myungsoo oppa, if you don't want us to help you sell the flowers, we won't bother you then.

Myungsoo: Not just selling flower only but other as well. I don't want a low brain girl to cause trouble in my club as well, understand? *Take the basket on Hayoung hand.

Hayoung: Hey Myungsoo, don't think you the only smartest boy in the school can judge me. Just because you didn't give me a chance. I am talent, smart and work as good as you too. Someone look like you won't let me be in your club should not be the president in the club as well. Let go Namjoo.

They leave and Hayoung take the basket from Namjoo hand and throw to Myungsoo. Myungsoo look at Sungkyu and he walk away.

Namjoo: Hayoung, stop thinking of joining his club. I am sick of being referee between your fight. There are other clubs as well.

Hayoung: The club doesn't only belong to him. No matter what, I will never give up like this. I will fight for right.

Namjoo: We you continue to fight like this, I'm tired. We better join cheer club.

Hayoung: I don't like.

Namjoo: How about Drama club?

Hayoung: I don't like, no matter what, I must join his club.

Namjoo: I think it will be easy if you come up with your own club. Because you will never pass someone like Myungsoo oppa for sure. By saying this but what happen between both of your family? It not look like he only hate you but your whole family.

Hayoung: Hey, it already end along time ago. It only him and his brother that don't want the problem to be end.

-------------------

Woohyun take Chorong to Hayoung house.

Taeyeon: My my, what going on Bomi? Why are you with Woohyun?

Hyori: I though so, it has to be Woohyun who sent her to spy on us.

Woohyun: Hey, it you instead who sent this girl to spy on me. No matter what I going to buy that house and he only sell to me.

Hyori: Let me tell you something. We never want any of his land like you do. When he come out to sell his land we didn't complet to buy it with you. If I would someone to spy you, I will never send someone so stupid housekeeper like Bomi.

Woohyun: So that mean you are sending someone to spy me for real.

Hyori: Whatever I say, it all seems to side with you. Sis help me talk to him.

Taeyeon: Oh! Woohyun you misunderstand us. Thank you for sending Bomi. Please excuse me, I have yoga class to teach, I must need to go get ready. *Taeyeon go to her room

Hyori: Taeyeon! Like my sis Taeyeon say, you misunderstand us. Miss understand Bomi and also misunderstand about problem between both our family. I think it time to come and talk nicer between both our family.

Woohyun: I don't have time to come and listen to anyone!!! I won't make a big deal about this but next time you sending someone, I will. *Leave their house

Hyori: Bomi, we have thing to discuse. What are you think you doing?

Chorong: Ah, it.. I went to visit someone. He's a friend of my mom.

Hyori: Hey who do you think you are? Why didn't you as premission to go somewhere first? It the first time and you already cause so many problem.

Chorong: I am so sorry hyori-shi. I did it before thinkging. I want to see someone a bit and go to the market but them I bump into him first.

Hyori: Okay fine fine! Now go do your work.

Chorong: Thank you Hyori-shi