chapter 1:dear khun.

dear khun.

"dear khun,I know I haven't seen you in awhile and that's why I'm writing this letter to you,to tell,you why I'm gone.I've parted to Washington dc I'm so sorry for not telling you but I..............well I couldn't face my best friend and the person I love and tell him I'm leaving,so I ran away from my fears I took the shortcut.I'm sorry I hope you reply

from Victoria" ps:I love you.

Khun put the letter down he couldn't believe this his only friend his love left he would have none at all his eyes turned red and swollen from the tears as much as he wanted to reply he couldn't so he let it go.

5 years later.

"Victoria.........Victoria....VICTORIA!"

"what is it work time already it seems just yesterday was friday" said Victoria rubbing her eyes as her hair fell straight on her shoulder Mandy took a pause "but yesterday was Friday, Vic are yout on drugs?"asked Mandy with a worried look "what of course not anyway what do you want?""get dressed were going to la you got into last university!"

"what!really?um..should I be happy?I mean if I go I'll see.......khun and I'm probably the the last person he'll wanna see I hurt him but if I go I'm hurting myself too"asked Vic with ssadness on her face"I want to go I really do, but is it the right road to take I don't wanna get hurt or hurt anybody els Mandy I still love him I really do"Vic whipped the her swollen eyes "NO,your not giving up five years of waiting your not! What would your parents say if they were here that's why I took you in to make you happy come on pack up were going to la.

1 day later 

Vic and Mandy got out of the car they went into the house.A few people helped them bring the box's to their door. From then the girls done the rest when they came in the house was beautiful it was a two story house with 2 rooms 4 bathrooms a kitchen a living room and a pool.Vic sighed all she could do wad shove a Twix bar  into chew and swallow it.she took a deep brearth in and out. Then she could hardly believe her eyes in front of the was Mark khuns friend.she smiled and ran up to him "mark!how's khun?" Vic said with a big smile on her face showing her perfect teeth "um Vic he has............cancer"

Vics expression soon changed as tears framed her eyes her breath stoped and her heart was racing "your joking right?" she asked hoping it was a joke."no it's true,and the only person he wants is you" all Vic could do was fall to the floor and cry.she cried all day and night.The next day she went to the hospital where khun was and she came into the rroom.As soon as she entered the bed was made and On top of it was a letter.She picked up the letter and read.

"dear Vic,this is khun I hope you know that I still I always have.It hurt it really hurt to know I can't be with you no more and I'll keep loving you I know it's my turn to go but let these be my last words to you.........I love you from khun"

Vic cried to know these were his last words to het she wasn't there to say she loves him to make him smile to see him once and she would give anything to do so.

2 months later,

Vic held on to the braclet in her hand she walked slowly towards the bridge she looked up to the sky she knew this was the last time they would be appart she claimed onto the railings of the bridge and looked up with that she held out her hands and let herself fall the same words rand in her head "dear khun we will start a life together nit On earth but in a beotter place where we can be free I love you and always will this won't be the end but the start I always said you were like a flowing river so please carry me and sink me so I can be with you and love you so........dear khun I love you" soon her words turned to tears as she hit the deep end of the never ending river and like she said it wasn't the end it was the beginning in that special place up in the deep blue sky where she could tell him once again "dear khun.......I love you"

........................................the end...............................................................

so how was it guys? Again please comment and subscribe and I will try and reply to all of ye Ty.