"Where Is My Appa?"

Where Is My Appa

No One P.O.V

After kibum finish his job, he start to makes way towards his home which only 5 minutes from the cafe.. “what a tired day” he mumbled.

As soon as he open the door, a little girl greet him with an angelic smile on her face.. “Umma..i missed you..” kibum also put a big smile on his face while giving his angel a big hug

“i missed you too..you’re being a good girl towards unnie right?” he said as soon as he broke the hug..his little girl nodded and looks towards the baby sitter innocently..

“yes, she is really a good girl.. you’re lucky to have her as daughter..well, i better get going first..it’s getting late..” the baby sitter quickly grab her coat and walked away..

“thank you, jessica-ssi” kibum said before she left, jessica nodded and walked away..

Kibum couldn’t thank jessica  more for taking care his daughter..

“baby..what did you learn at school today?” kibum kneel before his daughter while caressing her head with love..

“U-umma...” her voice trembling as if she holding back her tears..

“Baby..what’s wrong?” kibum anxiously asked while wiping her tears that keeps on falling

“today.. the teacher asked about my appa, i told her..i don’t have appa, All my friends laugh at me..Umma, where is my appa?” instead of answering his daughter question.. kibum pressed his lips together.. He don’t want to remember about him anymore..

“uh..Baby..it’s getting late, let’s sleep okay?” kibum quickly change the subject.. he feels sorry for his daugther, but he still not ready to recall the pain that he went through..

“okay..”  before she step into their bedroom, she pecked his left cheek and give him a small hug..

Kibum don’t feel tired anymore, instead he feels sad..he don’t want to remember, but the past keeps haunting him

FLASHBACK 7 Years Ago

“i love you, jjongie..please, i really love you..” kibum kneel before jonghyun while holding the older hands..

But jonghyun couldn’t hear a thing except thinking about the scene that he saw in front of him, he is fighting with himself, part of him told him to go away from there and the other part told him to hear his husband explanation..

“THEN, HOW WILL YOU EXPLAIN THE SCENE I SAW JUST NOW? I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES! HOW WILL YOU EXPLAIN, KIM KIBUM?!” Jonghyun never felt so betrayed like today.. how can his bummie sleep with the other guy..in their bedroom? In their own house?

“Jjongie..i-i-i don’t know..when-” before kibum could explain, he felt something hard meet his soft cheek, he fell on the floor along with that..

Jonghyun dosen’t know what’s gotten into him to lift his hand against kibum..

He was the one who protect kibum, so that the younger felt safe when they’re together..but today he hit kibum, which he never did before..

He wanted to pull kibum to his arms and apologize, but the scene he saw earlier..keeps playing on his mind..

At that time kibum grabbed the older legs..begging, crying like there’s no tomorrow, jonghyun wants to hug his bummie, but he felt so betrayed...Jonghyun decided to walk away from there,ignoring kibum..

As kibum saw jonghyun is leaving..he wants to go after his jjongie but his legs already give up, he felt weak and hopeless..he couldn’t stand, so he decided to wait for his jjongie to come back

Kibum stayed like that for 5 hours, he didn’t show any sign of moving from there.. “he will come..just wait for him..” his keeps saying that for the past 5 hour..

Kibum felt someone tried to help him stand, he thought jonghyun is back..but his hope scattered into pieces, when he saw minho, his best friend is holding his shoulder..he tried to refuse but he failed, in the end he fell unconscious in minho arm..

END OF FLASHBACK

Kibum hugged the shirt that jonghyun left behind, tightly..as his tears sliding down to his cheeks..

“Jjongie..i miss you so much, i miss you..” he mumbled in his tears, for 7 years kibum tried to forget the older but..he failed, and until today he still missing  his jjongie a lot..

-----

Jonghyun groan loudly as his alarm clock start to make loud noise..

“Honey..Wake up, you’re late for work..” sekyung who came every morning to wake jonghyun..Since he is a sleepy headed person..

Instead of obeying his fiance, Jonghyun pull his sheet and cover his face..

“OPPA, REALLY! YOU ALWAYS IGNORING ME..I’M YOUR WIFE TO-BE NOT YOUR MAID!” sekyung shouted while stomping her legs loudly as she walked away and slam the door.

Nothing is new to jonghyun, she always behaving like that..

Jonghyun wonder, did he made a right desicion to marry sekyung..For 2  years they engaged, not once sekyung could replace that person in his heart..

Jonghyun eyes getting teary as he think about him, He thought 7 years is long enough to forget that day..but he is wrong, his heart still hurting whenever he think of that day..

-----

“kibum..what’s wrong with you? Did you cry?” minho asked as soon as he see kibum swollen eyes..

Instead of answering kibum ignored minho and walked towards kitchen.. holding back his tears that already form in his eyes as soon as he saw minho

“Kibum..tell me what’s wrong” before kibum could walked away from him, minho grabbed his hand preventing kibum to go..

“Minho-yah..” he pulled minho into his arm tightly and his tears  falls again..

“i miss him..i miss him, i just don’t know what to do..i want him” kibum let everything out in his tears.. minho hugged him back, slowly caressed his best friend’s back..

Minho could only let kibum cry and comfort him without saying anything..that what he’s been doing for the past 7 years..he couldn’t do anything to help his friend, “kibum suffered enough..” minho let his mind speaks..

FlASHBACK

Minho sent kibum to the hospital as kibum fainted in his arm.. Jonghyun hyung was nowhere to be found.. he tried to call him but he left his phone at home..

“how is he?” minho asked as soon as he see the doctor came out from the Emergency Room..

“congratulation..he is pregnant..” the doctor shook minho’s hand as he said that

“W-what?!b-but H-how?” minho nearly shouted

“it is a rare case..but sometimes it happen” minho just nodded his head weakly

“i must remind you..this pregnancy is more sensitive than women’s, so i want you to take good care of Mr.kim..His condition right now, are not good for the baby..” the doctor walked away as he said that..

Minho step into kibum’s ward carefully...but then he saw kibum is crying, again. He pull his best friend into his hug, even if he dosen’t know what happen..but he know something is going on between jonghyun hyung and kibum..

“Kibum..Kibum..that’s what you got for messing up with me..” kibum and minho jolted up as they saw sekyung, who is smirking towards them.

“what d-do you mean?” kibum gather up his remaining strength to ask..

“I told you to leave jonghyun..but you ignored me, now you have to pay the price..” she continue while laughing

“So..that’s mean that boy?” kibum asked again to make sure..

“Yes! I’m the one who pay him to sleep besides you and i’m the one who told jonghyun that you’re sleeping with the other guy..and i’ve succeeded..Serves your right, Kim Kibum! Now Jonghyun is mine! If you tried to snatch jonghyun again.. i kill the baby that growing inside of you!” she walked away as she said that..

Minho clucth his hand, which is ready to launch at any time..he wanted to go after that witch, but he was stopped by kibum..his eyes widen at kibum weirdly..

“i don’t want to be alone..please, don’t leave me..” minho once again put kibum in his arm, and for the umpteenth time, kibum tears falls again

END OF FLASHBACK

From that day..minho is the one, who take care of kibum.. and he hates jonghyun, he know jonghyun didn’t do anything wrong, but how can he leave kibum just like that, without hearing any explanation from kibum..

“Umma! Why are you crying? Don’t cry, please..” kibum quickly broke the hug and wipe his tears..

“Byul-ah, when did you get here? Who sent you here?” kibum kneel before his daughter

“umma..i almost got hit by a car..but that ajusshi help me..” byul hold kibum hands and drag him to the outside to meet the guy she talked about..

“Ajusshi..this is my umma..” the older turn around and widen his eyes, kibum almost fell on his knee when he saw the older..

“Jjongie?” kibum squeeze his daughter’s hand as he saw jonghyun..

“so..you have a child, now..huh?” his smile faded away as he saw kibum, and his voice is the same as when he caught kibum sleeping with other guy.

“Umma..do you know this ajusshi?” byul looked at her umma, waiting for an answer..

Minho also stood right beside kibum, as he saw jonghyun.. “now..the long waited guy..has finally showed up..” minho insinuate mentally

“byul..let’s get go inside, your umma have unfinished business with this ajusshi..” minho held out his hand and byul grab his hand and wave her hand happily to jonghyun

“uh..thanks for saving my daughter..” It’s our daughter,jjongie..

As kibum wants to walk away.. jonghyun grab his hand “how are you?” kibum felt like he was dreaming.. “Jjongie, asked my well being?” kibum asked himself..

“i’m fine.. what about you?” kibum gather up his courage to ask jonghyun..

“uh..i’m fine, i’m getting married next week..you can come if you want, bring along your child and your wife..” Jonghyun’s word struck kibum like lightning.

Kibum felt his cheeks is getting hotter, his tears waiting to fall at any moment..

“uh..i don’t have a wife..it’s just me and byul, and i’m sorry..it’s impossible for us to present at your wedding..and thank you for asking..” kibum let it out in one breath and walked away from jonghyun as his tears slide down to his cheek..

“Minho-yah..” kibum called minho weakly...as he wipe his tears, afraid his daughter will see it..

Luckily byul is playing with jessica upstairs..

Minho looked at kibum weirdly.. “What’s wrong? Did you told him?”

“he’s getting married..next week..” kibum bit his lips, As he hold back his tears..

“WHAT? Did you told him about byul?” minho grabbed kibum’s shoulder and pressed it lightly, kibum look down as he shook his head weakly..

“kibum..if you didn’t think about yourself, at least think about byul.. she asked me earlier, why did she didn’t have a father like others? What do you want me to answer her? kibum..please stop toturing yourself like this..” minho still holding kibum shoulder..

“and..i just want to see you happy, i want to hear you laughter again..” minho continue with his voice cracked..

“i know..but, i’m not strong enough to told him, what if he didn’t believe me? god, know how much i want to tell him..that Kim byul is our child that born from me” kibum let his tears falls..again. He covered his face using his hand.

But little did they know that there is someone who is listening to their conversation.

Minho widen his eyes when he looked at the door.. “J-jonghyun hyung” he didn’t know jonghyun was there, listening to them..

Kibum felt his heart almost stop as minho uttered that name..he looked up

“Kibum..i-it is true, that little girl is my daughter?” Jonghyun ignored minho and walked straight towards kibum

Kibum pressed his lips together instead of answering jonghyun..

kibum stand there like a statue as jonghyun grab his shoulder..waiting for Kibum’s answer.

At the end, kibum nodded slowly.. he wants his daughter to know her father..Jonghyun felt weak in his knee as he got the answer..

“kibum..when did you get pregnant?”  jonghyun asked again without looking at kibum

“a-after you left me, i-i found o-out that i’m pregnant for 2 weeks” kibum’s voice tremblig a bit

“are you sure, she is my daughter?” kibum feels like something is stabbing his heart mentally.. jonghyun still believe that kibum really have an affair with that boy..

Minho shot a death glare to jonghyun and without kibum realizing it, minho already landed his fists towards jonghyun’s left cheek.

As minho wants to hit jonghyun for the second time, kibum stood before jonghyun with his eyes closed tightly “kibum..move..” for the first time ever minho sounded so cold..

“please..don’t..” kibum just don’t want to see jonghyun gets hurt..minho lowered his fist as he saw kibum almost crying..

Instead he grab kibum’s hand “Did you saw that?! He protect you! Want me to tell you why?!” minho shouted.. Jonghyun stood at there without moving or say anything..

“Because he love you,kim jonghyun! Let me tell you something about the boy 7 years ago..” minho continued.. he couldn’t hold it anymore..

“minho..please stop it..it’s useless” kibum felt it is too late to tell jonghyun everything because he’s getting married next week..

Ignoring kibum, minho continued “that boy was hired by sekyung, to destroy your relationship with kibum..and She was the one who told you about kibum had an affair, right?” jonghyun looked up as he heard that..

It’s hard to believe that..sekyung is a good girl..she would never do the nasty things like that..

“do not put the blame on others” hearing that, minho was about to lose his temper once again..but he was stopped by kibum..

“i told you everything..hyung, did you think i will back up kibum if he really had an affair with that boy? And that little girl is really your daughter..it’s up to you whether to believe it or not, for now..just go away from here..i don’t think i can see you at this moment..” minho calmed down as he said that..

Jonghyun left the cafe while thinking about what minho said..he took out his phone and quickly dialed sekyung number..

“Come to my house..now!” jonghyun need to confirm all these things..

30 Minutes later

“Oppa, why-”  before sekyung could finished her words, jonghyun already hold her shoulder tightly..

“are you the one, who hired that boy to make kibum and i seperated?” sekyung flustered as she heard jonghyun’s question.

“what are you-”

“DON’T LIE!!” jonghyun shouted..without waiting sekyung to finish her lines..

Sekyung eyes are getting teary.. “I do that, because i love you..so much” she hug jonghyun tightly as she said that..

“y-you..you seperate me from my bummie, you seperate me from my daughter, and I DON’T EVEN KNOW I HAD A DAUGHTER!” jonghyun shouted again and he walked away to find his bummie..

“kibum..i’m sorry, i just couldn’t hold it..” minho don’t know what to do, for the past 2 hour he still didn’t stop crying..

Kibum keeps saying one thing over and over “he will come..just wait for him..”

“kibum..” someone is calling him, but he ignored it..

“Bummie..” no one called him by that name except for one person..he looked up, seeing the person that he miss the most..

“Jjongie..you’re back, please don’t leave me ever again..i will die if you do..” kibum throw his arm around the older neck and pulled him into a hug, while sobbing

“i’m sorry for leaving you..i’m sorry for doubt you..i’m sorry i’m not there when you’re alone..i’m sorry-” Jonghyun stop saying sorry as kibum crushed their lips together..

“GEEZ..Guys..i’m still here” minho is happy but he didn’t think, he had to watch the two lovebird kissing..

Kibum quickly push jonghyun, he is too excited..he forgot minho was there..

“Umma..i’m tired let’s go home, jessica unnie want to go home..i don’t have friend to play anymore..” luckly his daughter is here saving the situation..

“kibum..i better go first, i have date tonight..” jessica said as she grab her coat.. before she walked away, she give byul a small hug..

“ajusshi..let’s play together, i’m bored..” byul grab jonghyun’s index finger as she said that

Jonghyun looked at kibum and kneel before his daughter..

“what do you want to play?” jonghyun pinched her soft cheeks..

“um..can you be my appa? I asked umma about appa, but umma didn’t answer..” jonghyun felt so guilty towards his little girl..

“byul..your appa is right here..this ajusshi is really your appa..” kibum who also keel before his daugther, explained to her slowly..

“really? You’re really my appa, right?” byul looked at jonghyun with her innocent eyes..

“yes..dear, i’m sorry i came late..” jonghyun said as he caressed his daughter head..

Byul excitedly pulled jonghyun into hug.. Finally her family is complete..

Minho’s wish finally came true..finally his friend could laught once again..

2 Years Later..

“byul..don’t run like that, you’ll fall” kibum shouted at byul who is running around the house chasing the cat..

“Bummie honey..i told you to rest right?” kibum never felt so happy like this, his Jjongie finally become his husband..and sekyung is dead, she killed herself because jonghyun call off their wedding..

Jonghyun did felt guilty towards her, but he don’t want to lose his bummie again..once is enough, moreover he promised minho not to break kibum’s heart again.. minho also found his mate, which is younger than him by two years, he is cute looking guy that’s looked like a girl..

“Jjongie, i’m alright..this baby won’t come before it’s time..” kibum put a smile on his lips assuring his husband that, he’s okay while caressing his stomach..

“i know but-”

“no buts..please i’m bored staying alone in the room..” kibum pouted

“don’t make that face..if you don’t want me to kiss you in front of byul..” jonghyun warning, makes the younger blushed..jonghyun couldn’t help but to thinks that his husband is cute..

He lean towards the younger, and gently put his lips against the bow-shapped lips.. kibum resists at first..but he melted in his husband kiss, later.

Kibum wants to stop the time right here, so that they stayed like that forever..

“Jjongie...thank you, for coming back in our life..” kibum said after the breath taking kiss.

“Bummie..thank you, for accepting me back..” jonghyun really lucky to have this beautiful person..

“bummie..i  love you..”

“i love you more..”

“i love you most..”

Once again they let their lips crushed to each other..

≈≈≈♦♦≈≈≈

The End..

It's Happy Ending ^^