One-shot

Behind the restaurant

Ryeowook opened the family restaurant like every day at 6pm to prepare for the evening service . Morning and afternoon, he could not do so his mother and sister were working in his place. But in the evening , the task was upon to him. This did not displease him . In front , there was this shop of musical instruments. At 6pm , the young salesman ended his service , leaving room for the boss who wanted to close the shop. Ryeowook then posted himself behind the window and watched him go. Everyday.

 

This lasted for weeks already , months maybe? He never complained of having to deal with the evening service for that reason. For 5 minutes , he could see that handsome young man out of the shop , bowing his boss, close his jacket , look on each side of the street and from the mouth to 20m underground further.

 

That day , a typhoon was announced . Ryeowook had all the trouble only to arrive on time at 17:55 but he was at his post in the restaurant. What was his surprise when he saw the young man across the street running half to come to his small restaurant. When he walks through the door , they settled for a few moments . Surprised not to be welcomed, the beautiful brown spoke.

 

" - If it is closed , I can leave. But let me stay as long as rains calm down a little bit; please. "

 

Ryeowook then broke his silence

 

"- I can open earlier for the salesman accross the street and even offer him a coffee "

 

The handsome young man replied with a beautiful smile. And the habit was launched. Now, Ryeowook did not need to observe from a distance , in silence. After work,  the brown come join crossing the lane. They became more acquainted. The seller called Yesung . He was a singer in a rock band composed of his friends from high school . Time to drill, he worked there as in this world, it takes money to live and not just a talent.

 

Ryeowook appreciated more the young man. It was no longer a distant fascination but an innocent love that was born in his heart .

 

One evening , Yesung did not come alone, but took all his band with him . He wanted to introduce them to RyeoWook. One of the members had a little crush on RyeoWook. A red haired named ZhouMi stucked on him like glue on night long. He even managed to get his phone number during a moment Wook was staring at YeSung. 

 

Ryeowook often not responded to messages Zhoumi but didn't dare sending one to Yesung . He felt contented while looking at him during their interviews , with eyes shining with a thousand lights , screaming his love.

 

One day, Ryeowook received a message from YeSung at 17:45 .

 

" I have something to announce. Now that the group will begin , I finally have the courage to face you "

 

Ryeowook was waiting outside the restaurant that day then Yesung watched him rather than cars on the road. He saw the car burning red light. He saw the horrified faces of his love deform in a scared expression . Ryeowook rushed on the body that littered the road. In a last ditch effort , Yesung put his hand on the cheek Ryeowook to whisper in her ear.

 

"I ... you "

 

And he breathed his last .

 

Ryeowook screamed his pain in the middle of the roed. For the first since ages, the restaurant did not open at 6pm.