End of the school day

Little Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Chapter One Chapter One -AiAstin-   I heard the school bell ring marking the end of the school day, waking me up from my slumber. Sleepily, I stood up and packed my things up and said to the teacher goodbye. I went out of the room and noticed that the hallways were empty and I looked back at the classroom and noticed that the teacher was not there making my hair stand on end. I clearly saw the teacher was there one minute before...standing and smiling to me and now she's gone. Suddenly, I felt cold which make me shiver. Then I saw something at the end of the hallway....

Before I could get a clear view on what it was, I felt a sudden pat on my shoulder which accidentally made me scream thinking that it was a ghost. Slowly, I turned to look behind and let out a sigh of relief when I saw it was just my friend, Chanyeol.

"What are you doing here, Hwayoung?" he questioned which suddenly made me remember about something. I turned and looked at the end of the hallway and noticed that it was not there anymore...

"Where did it go?" I muttered to myself. Chanyeol patted my shoulder again as he received no response from me. "I asked you what are you doing here and not going home?" he tried not to sound annoyed with what I was doing.

"O-Oh, I'm going to go home...soon...Don't wor-" I stopped saying anything when I saw that thing again but this time I chased after it while Chanyeol ran after me.

"Yah! Where are you going!?" he shouted to me in the empty long corridor which made it echo. Ignoring his calls which had been a lot of times, I kept on running after that creature until I reached the end of the hallway which made it stop.

The cute and thick fur of the creature that looked like a ball plus weird...made me want to touch it. Slowly, while looking at the creature, I made my way to it when suddenly Chanyeol appeared and shocked the creature with his loud voice. Suddenly, I saw a bright light and loss consciousness after that.

I opened my eyes as I felt someone shake me waking me up and I looked around. "Where is this? What is this place?" I looked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter