Chapter 1

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was just a typical normal day. Luhan woke up and did everything he normally did and headed out, his red hair swaying in the wind. His life was boring. Boring wasn’t even enough to express how uneventful his 19 years of living was. Nothing exceptional ever happened. EVER. So when one day a shy, tall boy with a poker face came and sat with luhan in the cafeteria, he got such a shock that he choked on his precious bubble tea. Yes, bubble tea was basically his life. That poker-faced boy, Luhan learned, was named Sehun.  Luhan repeated the name in his head. It sounded so beautiful, and sweet that luhan had a secret liking to him already.

 

No conversations were exchanged, so there was an awkward silence hanging around in the air around them. Sehun suddenly stood up and walked away. Luhan noticed that he didn’t even finish all his food. He stopped drinking and put a confused expression on. Why did Sehun leave him? He had no idea. But did he care? No.

 

But what luhan doesn’t notice is that there was a tiny strip of paper beside his bubble tea. And when he accidently wipes it down to the ground, Sehun, still watching Luhan, sighed in disappointment. When will he ever be brave enough to just stop writing notes and just speak to him? But no. Sehun was too shy. When he ate with Luhan today, he was so nervous that he couldn’t even swallow properly. What would it be like if he was talking with him?

 

 A few weeks later, the same people sat on the same desk and the scene was replayed. But this time, in the span of a few weeks Sehun grew up. He became a man instead of the shy, tall boy he was before. So at the last moment, when he was about to leave, he decided that if he wanted to at least befriend this gorgeous doe-eyed boy, that he would have to at least speak up.

 

“Meet me at the rooftop after schoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter