Real Life Fairy Tale

My Saviour

 

Key shivered as the bitter midnight wind's blew, the trees rustled all around the younger causing him to feel more scared and alone then ever before. He had been away on a summer camp by his mum, six weeks of nothing but pure torture. Key hated school as it was and to say he was lest liked around was an understatement, spending six weeks with people that bullied him and made his life seem more miserable and worthless was the worst thing that could had happened.

Sat on some rocks a few minutes away, the younger sniffled as a few tears fell from his red rimmed feline eye's, small pale hands trembling, he had been at the camp for four days and they had been worse then hell. He had a worm put in his sleeping bag, pushed and punched around around like a rag doll, his food always thrown away and today the bullies had decided to chuck his clothes and sleeping bag in the lake a few minutes from the base. Small whimper's left the younger's bow shaped lips as thought's of the last few days haunted his thought's. He had asked to go home already but his mum refused, telling him to it up and get over it, to top being a drama queen which crushed his already fragile heart, Teacher's turning a blind eye and not bothering to do a thing made it even more harder to cope with.

Key held on to his small phone, the only thing he had left that wasn't stolen or broken from him, checking the time, the black and white number's shone in his dull brown orbs reading 1 AM. A small sigh leaving his lips he unlocked the old phone, silently praying that this call would help him or at most come and save him. He had held out from calling the one person that actually loved and cared for him but the younger knew he had life as well. Pearl white teeth were visible as Key nibbled on his bottom lip, pressing the phone to his ear as it began to ring.

"P..p..please answer" Key sobbed out lightly, he didn't have much battery left either which was concerning the younger, what if it was too late and he woke the older up or even worse put him in a bad mood. Key felt his slender body tremble, nerves and butterflies mixed as the sound of his saviours phone rung.

Each ring bringing the younger closer to breaking down in tears, fear that the older wouldn't answer, silently repeating the older's name in his head like a broken record hoping it would help. Just as the younger lost hope and as the phone was on it's final ring, a deep horse voice rung through the speakers.

"H..h..hello" The older spoke through the speaker's, it was obvious he had been sleeping heavily due to how groggy his voice sounded. Upon hearing his lover's voice, the younger broke down, tears free falling from his eye's as relief washed through his warn out, broken and battered body.

Feeling over come with joy to even hear the older say hello to him. He felt guilty for waking his lover up at such hour yet the craving to hear the husky voice over came him, just for those few seconds he felt happiness and hope bubble in side of his chest, glimer's of life twinkled behind his brown orbs as he heard and listened to his lover on the other end.

"J..J...Jjong" Key whimpered out softly in reply after a few moment's, needing to pinch him self a few time's to believe he had gotten hold of his lover at such hour in the morning.

He felt awful and so selfish knowing the older might have work but he needed him no more like longed for him, being apart was harder then he had thought. His hand's trembled as he held the phone closely to his ear, scared that the older could disappear any minute. It was like some teasing dream that Jonghyun answered his phone, scared that if he stopped talking, the older would be gone, just like his last bit of hope to leave this camp site.

"Bummie sweetheart, what's wrong. Why are you crying beautiful" Jonghyun asked worriedly, the sound of his beautiful feline lover sobbing his poor heart out over the phone at one in the morning made him sit up in bed alarmed.

All sign's of sleep before vanished and his heart started to beat faster, how had made his precious lover cry, the sound's of the younger's sobs was like a sledge hammer smashing through his heart over and over again. He knew the camp was an hour and a half away from his apartment in the centre of town. He knew a few short cut's so he could make it there quicker.

"I..I.....I hate it here J..J...Jjong. P..P...People making my life worthless, I n..n..not eaten, I...I..I feel like a punch bag to the other kids and today they threw my bag of cloths in the lake near by. I...I...I hate it here J...Jjongie b..b..but they won't let me home" Key cried in the phone, explaining everything to the older as much as he could remember, stopping for breather every few minutes.

It was no secret that Jonghyun wasn't keen on the younger's mum, hating the way she treated her only son like rubbish, never helping him when he is hurt or bullied. Jonghyun clutched the phone tightly in his hand's as his lover poured out his worries and problems, for a moment he wanted to get a knife and kill all the people that brought his Kibummie pain and tears but then he couldn't look after his lover if he was in prison.

"Shhh Kibummie, listen to me cupcake I am coming to get you right now ok, I don't care what anyone says alright" Jonghyun spoke through the phone with a sweet yet firm voice which made the younger's watery feline eye's widen.

He hadn't expected his lover to come and get him though it was like a dream come true for him, to even see Jonghyun would mean the world to him. He was left speechless as he heard the older's voice and the sound's of clothes being thrown on and rustling around in the back ground. His heart was beating so fast in his chest, it felt like it could burst at any moment.

"R..R...Really J..j...Jjong y..y..you come and get me b..b..but I can't go home, m...m..mum doesn't want me around" Key sighed and pouted a little as he remembered his own mother's words, she had told him to grow up and that camp would be fun yet it had been the complete opposite for the younger.

He just wanted to run away from everyone and just spend each day in Jonghyun's arm's, feeling loved and wanted and like the world's most cherished and treasured man alive. Sound's of key's jiggling in the background pulled the younger from his jumbled up thought's, leg's feeling like jelly and butterflies
crazily fluttering in his stomach.

"Kibummie I will move heaven and earth for you sweetheart, I don't care about your mum or teacher's ok, you can spend the next five and a half weeks with me Bum. I love to have you with me and I know your be safe and well looked after then, I am leaving now petal so go back your bags and sleeping bag ok,
I will call you when I am ten minutes away then walk down to the entrance ok, stay some where safe and away from everyone Bummie. I love you" Jonghyun spoke through the phone, adrenaline pumping through his veins as he rushed down to his car, not wanting to waste time when his lover is in need and his Bummie needed him as quickly as possible.  

Pictures of his lover crying invaded his mind and made him growl deeply with anger, grabbing the steering wheel tightly and putting his foot down, stuff the speed limit, he needed to get to his lover. He silently thanked god there was no traffic about so he could speed a little and get to his sobbing lover, he wanted to take away the unwanted pain and wipe those tears way, replace them with that beautiful, million dollar dazzling smile with dimples included.

Key had nodded when the older told him to pack his bag's, the sound of an engine roaring up made his heart flutter and made the situation seem more real. Jonghyun was actually coming for him now, before he had chance to reply and tell the older he loved him back, he had hung up. Key sighed and quietly made his way back to the tent were his so called room mates slept though they were all bundled up at the other end, scared to be near the younger because as they put it "he was disgusting and might try to get in their pants at night".

Carefully he folding the now wet and cold clothes and popped them in his large gym bag, making sure everything fit in perfectly. His mind was full of images of his lover coming to his rescue, a genuine smile finally appearing on his red bitten bow shaped lips, feeling of love tingled through his tired and bruised body which he knew Jonghyun would kiss and make better for him and remind him that no matter what he is beautiful and perfect in his puppy eyes.

Excitement bubbled in his belly as he kept checking the time, silently squealing when he notice's a minute has ticked by and feeling more brighter then he had ever felt before. Just hearing the older's voice had brightened he dull, boring, miserable day up so much but to know that he was coming to pick him up and he was going to spend five and a half weeks in the older's arms was like a dream come true.

Each morning he can wake up to those precious, heart melting puppy eye's and kiss those perfect, juciey plump lips that moulded so perfectly with his own bow shaped lips. To have evry punch replaced with a gentle, tender touch, every insult replaced with such heart melting compliments which caused the younger's cheeks to become tinted with blush was like heaven and beyond.

Key sat back out on the rocks from earlier, the moon light shining down on him through the bushy tree's, the sound's of the wild life creeping about sent shiver's down his spine, it was pitch black safe for the moon light and being alone made the younger feel more on edge then before. Checking the time once more on his phone the dim light flash 1.58 am, the smile blossoming wider on his bow shaped lips as he knew the older could arrive very soon.

Carefully the younger placed his bags over his shoulder and held his now rolled up sleeping bag close to his chest, ready to run as fast as his legs could carry him to the bottom were other schools were camping in huts and more lighting was viable. He knew if anyone woke up now and saw him then he couldn't leave and that thought alone scared him to death, being stopped from seeing the love of his life was one of the worst things some one could do to him.

As he waited for time to tick by, the memories of everything Jonghyun had done for him flashed through his mind making him smile even more to him self, dimples on show and pearl white teeth dazzling under the moon light. Jonghyun had been the only one to celebrate his birthday, each year since he had met the older, he had brought a special fancy cake for the younger and spoilt him rotten, he had been the only one to buy him presents for christmas and birthday and even because in the older's words "he wanted to spoil his beautiful lover, to spoil his whole wide world" which had made the younger cry.

The older had most recently brought him a brand new phone, a flash one at that but the younger refused to bring it to school or camp in case some one pinched it. Even the little thing's like breakfast in bed even if it was burnt and uneatable, date night's were the older would take him to fancy restaurants or to the cinema to watch a film or simple walk along the beach while sharing some chips. It was fair to say the older was beyond special in the younger's feline eye's.

The feel of his phone vibrating in his hand's made the younger jump out of his skin, the bright lit up screen showing his lover's name in bold letters. Quickly he pushed the answer button, excitement settling in as the thought of Jonghyun being close by made his body shake with joy, he felt like a kid in a huge candy shop, getting to have everything he wanted. The sound of Jonghyun's voice made his toe's curl and his heart burst in to a million shiny piece's. His smile stretching to his ears and his feline eye's twinkling, no longer did the seem red or life less, it didn't seem like just a few hours before Key was in piece's and sobbing his little heart out, begging for someone to come and save him from the place he had now named hell.

"Kibummie I am like five minutes away from you baby, walk down now sweetheart and I shall be there waiting for you when you reach the bottom alright" Jonghyun spoke though the phone, voice soft and full of love as he spoke to the younger which made Key want to melt in to goo right on the spot.

Hearing that he was so close made his stomach flip flop around, his feet instantly walking him down the dark, rocky path way which will lead him to his whole shining world at the bottom. The older remained on the phone for a few minutes to make sure the younger was safe but of course luck was never on his side as his battery died before he reached the bottom yet faint bright light's could be seen which made Key run as fast as he could, ignoring the howls and rustling sounds around him.

Key hurriedly rushed minding his steps, careful to not fall in any ditches or step on any stones, Jonghyun was so close to him now, it still seemed so unreal to the younger, the need to see Jonghyun stand in front of him and smiling at him. He craved to have those strong, warm arms wrapped round him and to inhale the strong, husky peppermint smell of his lover. To tell Jonghyun he loved him so much burned on his tongue, finger's itching to intertwine with the older's warmer, thicker finger's.

His emotions were all over the place, what if the older was joking around and he was still at home in bed, that evil thought brought sparkling tears to his joyful feline eye's. No Jonghyun wasn't like that, he had heard the sound of a car and the older sounded so worried and concerned, he wouldn't do anything to hurt the younger would he?. Key reached the bottom, climbing over the few low barriers, minding were he stepped, panting as he knelt down to try and get his breath back. As he knelt down, he could hear the sound of what sounded like a car in the distance, his heart rate speeding up again, the sound slowly getting closer and the deep roar sound ghosting around as the wind's blew.

As the younger stood back up, his feline eye's were met with bright head light's beaming his way, quickly moving direction as a familiar dark blue BMW rolled in, the sound of stones crunching under the tires as it stopped across a few parking bays. Key knew who's car that was and his thought's and doubts were washed away as the door opened and out stepped the man he had been craving for and broke down too a few hour's earlier.

"Jjong" Key screamed happily, dropping his bag's down on the dirty, dusty ground, running to the awaiting man with his arms out ready to catch the younger. Key threw him self in to those arm's instant relief and happiness washed through his body as he felt the familiar warmth wash over him, nuzzling his face in the older's neck.

It felt too good to be real, here at 2.30 am in the morning was the love of his life, cuddling him closely, happily placing light, gentle kisses over his neck and cheek, his hand's rubbing soothing circles in to the younger's back to help the younger calm down as tears leaked from his eye's though they were tears of joy and happiness. No longer did the younger's button nose feel cold as he nuzzled it in to the warmth of the older's neck, the strong peppermint smell calming his butterflies but it felt like his heart was on fire from beating so fast.

"Shhh it's ok Bummie baby, I'm here now sweetheart. Your safe now baby no more tears yeah" Jonghyun cooed softly, pulling back to cup the younger cold cheeks with his hand's, worried puppy eye's gazing over his lover's red, tear stained yet beautiful and breath taking face.

Placing his plump lips on to the younger's bow shaped lips, instantly melting together so perfectly like butter melting on a slice of toast, humming lightly as strong bolt's of electric shot through their bodies, the world becoming no existent, it was just them alone in a love filled, beautiful, colourful world were hateful glares and comments no longer existed. The simple love filled kiss sent Key to heaven, toe's curling and fire works exploding in his head. All doubts from earlier disappearing as he tries to put in just as much love in  to the kiss.

"Y..Your really here J...Jjong, I...I love you so much, thank you for coming to save me J..Jjongie" Key mumbled shyly as they pulled apart, despite the cold, Jonghyun could make out the faint blush decorating his lover's pale, soft cheeks.

He could only smile brightly at his shy lover, pecking his bow shaped lips once more before taking his cold, pale hand in his and intertwining their finger's. Moving to grab the younger's bag's he had dropped when he had run in to his arms a few minutes ago. Walking back to the car which was still running, Jonghyun placed the younger's bags in the back, noticing his lover shiver from the bitter cold winds the blew strongly, he removed his hand which made Key pout. Taking off his warm hoodie that he was wearing, he placed it around his beautiful lover, helping Key put his arms through and zipping up the long, warm hoddie, the blush darkening on Key' cheeks and even on his cute button nose.

"Of course Beautiful, I do anything for you Kibummie, I love you so much baby, so so much, when you are in pain then so am I, never cry alone Key I am always here for you. Why didn't you call sooner though babe" Jongyhun asked as he walked round to open the passenger door and helping Key get in. Instant warmth hit the younger, he knew the older had put the heating on in the car to help warm him up, once again confirming even the simple, little thing's meant the world to him.

Before he could reply, the sound of his teacher's voice screaming and shouting for the younger sent violent shiver's tingling down his spine, the thought of being made to stay there was heartbreaking especially as he had only just gotten to see Jonghyun. The older rushed round to the driver's side and got in, quickly putting his seat belt on and turning around in the small car park, the sound of the stones crunching under the tires came as a nice sound for the younger it seemed silly but it was another bit of proof that he was leaving this hell hole completely and with his lover. Key giggled to him self as he watched the teacher's run down the path, watching  as the car left the entrance to start the long journey to a place he called home.

"I...I didn't want to annoy you, knowing you got work and well I need to toughen up right" Key spoke quietly and softly scared to ruin the calming silence around them, only just remembering the older's question from earlier.

He got part of his reply when Jonghyun reached across with his spare hand and intertwined his finger's with the younger's, resting their hand's on Key 's lap, every so often Jonghyun would caress the back of the younger's hand with his thumb. Key turned and for a moment he was left speechless, he knew his lover was gorgeous, handsome and like some god made angel but damn he looked even more handsome then the younger thought.

Wearing a cap which covered his fluffy silver hair, a thin black jacket covered his strong arms and baggy jeans finished the look with a chequered shirt tied to his waist. Key felt even more lucky to call such god like man his own, he felt like he was falling in love all over again but deeper and more intense then before, how could he be so lucky. Jonghyun turned quickly when he felt his lover's gaze burning on him, smiling as he saw love pouring from those feline eye's he adored so much, smiling brightly and puppy eye's twinkling as they locked eye's for a moment.

"Oh Bum Bum you could never ever annoy me cupcake, seriously as soon as they hurt you then you should of called me baby, stuff your teacher's and mum, I can deal with them. Never ever change either Key, I love you the way you are, you do not need to toughen up ok. No one should bully any one to start with but if you do then I will deal with them for you alright. It's what I am here for Kibum I promised you from day one I will love and protect you and I vow to keep that and I will do that forever Bummie" Jonghyun spoke as he turned to keep his eye's on the road, enjoying the comfort of the younger's hand in his.

To know his Bummie is safe now brought huge relief to him. Never will he let Key suffer in pain any more, he should of done this along time ago but he felt like Key might now be ready but now just confirms that it is more the perfect timing. It has been on his mind for so long now, scared to say anything but deep down he knew it would be best and now he knew he was right, before Key could reply, the older finally spoke out, asking the question that had been burning on the tip of his tongue for a while now.

"Kibum, move in with me baby" Jonghyun ask's, voice strong and Key could tell he was being completely up front and honest, feline eye's widened dangerously at the older's words, he wasn't expecting Jonghyun to say that. Key would be lying his he said he never dreamt of living with Jonghyun.

It was one of his life long goals and a dream he went to bed with every night, praying that the day would come quickly when the older would ask him. They had been together just over three years now and all though there was an age difference six years which his mum hated a lot, Jonghyun had proven time and time again he could look after the younger perfectly and give him the life that once seemed like a distant dream that taunted and every night.

Just one look in to the older's puppy eye's confirmed that he was being completely honest and that he was serious about it, there was no sign's on Jonghyun's
handsome features that told Key he was joking, it was like the night had gone from the worst to the best in under a few minutes. It was only a few hours earlier he was crying and sobbing his heart out, craving to be taken away yet that felt like an impossible dream, now he was beyond happy in the arms of his world and being asked to move in and he couldn't feel more like a princess even if he tried.

"I would love to J..Jjongie, are you sure you want me living with you though" Key asked a little un sure but he had to double check, always worried that he could annoy his older lover and he certainly didn't want Jonghyun to regret this decision.

Knowing how hard he had worked to get that beautiful apartment (which was like Buckingham palace to the younger), he had loved sleeping over at Jonghyun's place but to live there was a pinch him self moment. He watched as the older nodded his head before opening his mouth which basically confirmed he was more then happy about it.

The younger yawned, feeling tired already, having such a long day, he was surprised he could keep his tired feline eye's open. Jonghyun chuckled as he watched his younger lover fight to stay awake, gently squeezing the younger's hand in his as a sign to just rest. They knew each other inside out and every little action they did had a meaning so Key knew Jonghyun wanted him to sleep now.

"Of course Baby now sleep, sleepy head. I wake you once we get home alright. I love you Bummie" Jonghyun spoke softly, quickly leaning over to place a light yet loved filled peck on Key's soft check. Key sighed softly and snuggled down in to the huge hoodie he was still wearing, the older's scent floating around him helped relax him and the warmth in his hand helped him even more.

In an instant he closed his eye's and he was in dream land, dreaming of life with his handsome lover, waking up and going to bed every night with those strong arms wrapped round him. To feel those lips on his own more often and to be loved more and more each day was like the cherry on top. The younger knew he would sleep well tonight just knowing when he woke up he will get to sleep in Jonghyun's embrace, he felt like the world's most luckiest idiot, knowing Jonghyun drove so far in the middle of the night for him was just mind blowing but it also showed the younger just how special he was to the older.

The next time Key woke up, he was in a large, warm double bed, strong arms wrapped around his waist, head resting on his lover's chest. The clock on the bed stand reading out 5.20 am, peaking down he smiled even more noticing Jonghyun had changed him and put him in one of his own long t shirts. Snuggling back in to the warmth of his sleeping lover, listening to the steady beating of Jonghyun's heart, a small sigh leaving his lips.

Life could not be any better now, he had a place he could finally call home, a place he felt safe in and loved, most definitely loved and wanted. Placing a feather light kiss to the mole that rested in between Jonghyun's collar bone's, careful to not wake his sleeping prince charming, Key nuzzled his face in the warmth of the older's body, one hand resting on the older's abs as he intertwined their finger's together with his other hand.

Tonight had been like a fairy tale, a dream come true, a smile refusing to leave his bow shaped lips, he now had a home or more like a castle to live in and he was rescued by his best friend, lover, soul mate,His prince charming, his knight in shining amour, his saviour. The man who had made life worth while and colour full, the only man to have shown the younger love, and true happiness, he was the light that shone brightly in Key's life.

Falling back to sleep easily, Key dreamt of his very own fairy tale that came true and did indeed have a bright, happy, love filled ending. Placing one last kiss to the mole, Key settled down, whispering his love to his saviour, smiling brighter just a few moments later when the younger felt Jonghyun squeeze his hand gently, a sign that he had heard the younger's love. Love filled , happy ending fairy tales don't have to end so quickly do they?.


A/N Hello lovelies <3

This was pretty random story XD

Sorry if it disappoints or makes no sense ><

Thank you to every single subscriber, reader and the upvoter's (I seriously love you guys <3)

Comment and Subscribe, let me know your thought's of my messy fluff ><

See you again soon beautiful cup cakes :D <3