The Kidnap

Lost Love

 

On the way to Lax we're 2 busses

Bus : Taeyeon , Jessica , Sunny , Sooyoung and Hyoyeon

Taesic were gossipinng and talkinng about their Boyfriends.

Jess:I can't wait till we're in Korea , Kris is taking me to the Finest Restaurantin Gangnam.(Smiles to her self)

Tae:I heard of it ...Its apparently really good ... and really expensive.Im happy for you ;(smiles to Jessica) ohh... Got a txt from becon .

 

Jess:Thats so cute !

As Taesic talk and Tae txt's Baekhyun back...

 

HyoSun

Were talking about all the clubs they're going to vist when they get back to Korea.

Sun:What about KLSM? I heard its really good and there's a big range of drinks!

Hyo:Im taking Kai ...

Sun:and im taking Xiumin and we're going to dance...

HyoSun: OUR OFF!

Both Hyo and Sun burst out laughing and continue talking about their plans

 

Sooyoung

 

Soo:Dorks...(smiles)

As the whole bus was filled with chatter and laughter Sooyoung sat at the back of the minibus on her tablet shopping online

Soo:(thinks)well this would look nice on me...should i buy it?...to late already pressed buy button...Im so spoiled.

(pretend it's a tablet )

 

Bus 2 : Tiffany , Yuri , Yoona, Seohyun.

SeoFany

We're whatching 'The Advengers'

Fany:OMG...Thor is soo HOT !

Seo:(slaped Fany arm lightly while laughing)Unnie...What about NichKhun ?

Fany:Khun has his own level of iness and I WOULD KNOW.(winks at Seo)

Seo: Unnie~

SeoFany put their headphones back and continued to whatch the movie ,Seo puts her head on Fany's shoulder.

YoonYul

Yoon:Unnie...he's soo dreamy ...we're so in love...(Laughts to her self)

Yul:I'm happy for you yoon .

BEEP!

Yul:Oh! got a text from my boo ~

 

Yul:(smiles)(texts taeyeon to tell jess what kris asked her)

Taesic

BEEP!

Tae:Sica Your prince says he loves you and misses you .

Jess:OMG he's soo sweet tell him i love him too.

Tae :Ne (txts Yuri)

YoonYul:

BEEP!

Yul:reads the txt and laughts to her self about the P.S and txt Minho back;

Yul:Mmhhmm im tired , im going to sleep;

Yoon:Ne unnie sleep tight (puts her headphones on listens to music)

45 MINUTES LATER

 

Tae:Ok let's see...1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 ...Who's missing ?

Yoon:Oh Yul unnie i forgot to wake her up! (Runs to the bus to wake Yul up however Yuri walks out the Van)

Yul:Thanks Yong !

Yoon.Soory !

Yul:(Rolls her eyesand checks the time)

Tae:Alright everyones here? Good lets go in and check in 

At the Jet

 

HyoTiffSooYoonSic sat on the couch and Sun and Seo sat on the arm chairs infront them . Tae and Yul sat in the chamber behind .

Hyo: Well im off to dream land

Soo: Me too

Sic :Me three

Tiff:Me four

Yoon: Me five

SunSeo :Those dorks (laught quitly not to wakr the girls up)

Seo puts her Headphones on and reads her Self Improvment book as Sunny puts her headphones on and Drifts off to Dreamland.

Taeri

Tae :Im so happy we're going back to Korea can' wait to see my Beak

Yul :Me too im missing my Boo .

As TaeRi talk Tae realises that the plane workers are acting wierdly;

Tae:Psstt...Yul?

Yul :Ne ?

Tae : look at the man in the reflaction is'nt he acting wierdly?

Yul:He is... Why is he holding the spoon?

Tae:Yul thats not a spoon its a KNIFE!

Sun:KNIFE!

Sunnys scream awoke the whole snsd snsd and got them panicked.As the kidnapper was put of Gard he Grabbed the First person near him wich was Yuri.

Kiddnapper 1 : If you girlies want to see and hear you'r Yuri ever again i wounld shut the up!

The Whole snsd Went quiet after the kiddnaper blackmailed them;

Kiddnapper 2 :Thats right girlies lisen to us and no harm wimll happend ...I'll take spacial care of you Honey ( Jesses hair and winks at her)Back to you Mike

Jess just sits the frozen hopeing it's all just a bad dream. 

Mike :Thank you Greg ,Now Girls you can text your lover and what not but no funny gamesas we will hurt you .

The girls chose to write from Sunnys Phone just becuase she had the strogest connection and also they chose to do a group txt.This is what they wrote)

Mike :Good Girls ,we now are going to bring you to our boss were you going to be his slaves.

After the girls give the phones to Greg ,Mike throws Yuri back to the girls.

Mike :I got plans for you when we're at the mansion(he says while pointing at Yuri)

Within 10 minutes the phone rang and beeped number of times wich signalled that the boys got the text.All the Girls sat stilll ,crying thinking what they did to deserve this hell but what they sisnt realise was the hell thats going to happend when they land.

===================================================================================================================

Hiya ! This is the First chapter to Lost Love Btw dont worry there will be no however some swearing words might be used .

Thsi story should be updated tommorow 

Till next time Bye

word count 855