Fin.

Wedding Dress [One-Shot Request]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Sungyeol)

“how do I look?” Myungsoo ask me nervously and I just give him a thumbs up..

“You think she’ll say ‘yes’?” he ask me once again.. “Relax Soo..” I say as I pat his back.. after waiting for a bit more we saw Jihyun approaching..

“she’s here!” Myungsoo say excitedly and nervously.. I smile at him then I back off a bit.. Jihyun then approach Myungsoo and he kneel in front of her..

“uhm.. Jihyun, I know this might be a little surprising but.. I want you to know that I love you so much and I think I’m ready to raise our relationship to the next level..”

Jihyun is cupping with tears of joy slowly sliding to her cheeks.. “Jihyun.. will you marry me?” Myungsoo said as he pull out a small red box with a ring inside..

“Y-yes! Yes Myungsoo! Yes!!” Jihyun said and Myungsoo slide the ring to her and stand to hug her.. my heart ache as I watch their happy moment but I just cant go.. they are my best friends and I don’t want to hurt any of them..

Since Myungsoo’s back is facing me, Jihyun is the one facing me.. She smile happily to me and I try my hardest to smile back at her.. bear with it Sungyeol.. just bear with it..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I drop my body at my bed as soon as I arrive home.. I put my left arm over my head.. my head hurts..

Then I put my right hand to my left chest.. but my heart hurts more.. I unconsciously let my tears come out from my eyes..

“there are times I wish I never met you..” I said at thin air..

 

I was walking in the corridors with my head hanging low and because of my carelessness.. I bump into someone.. I heard some students laugh at me but then I heard an angelic voice calling out for me too..

“are you ok?”the angelic voice said and I pull my head up to meet his brown eyes.. “do you need help?” he ask worriedly then he offer his hand to pull me up.. I gladly accept his offer..

“uhm.. thank you..” I said as I push my glasses up to the bridge of my nose..

“Myungsoo there you are!” I heard a girl say.. the girl then look at me.. “ohh Hello ^^” she smile at me..

I can hear the other students say things like “why are they talking with the nerd transferee?” “OMG! The royal couple is really kind ><” “have you seen Jihyun and Myungsoo talking with the nerd?”

“are you ok?” the guy ask me and I nod slightly.. “ohh I’m Myungsoo and this is Jihyun ^^ are you new to our school?” he ask again and I nod once more..

“we can help you ^^ come on lets tour you to our school ^^” Jihyun said as she wrap her arm to mine that make me a little startled.. she smile kindly to me and I also give a little smile then I look at Myungsoo and he’s smiling as well..

And that’s the start of our friendship.. Jihyun is a very very nice person, no wonder Myungsoo fall in love with her..

But I also found myself falling in love.. not to Jihyun but to Myungsoo.. Every time I’m with him I just cant explain why my heart is pounding so fast and every time I saw him with Jihyun my heart’s tearing apart but I just cant tell him.. it’s not like he’ll accept it.. especially that he’s already in love with someone else..

“How can I teach myself to unlove you, Myungsoo?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myungsoo and Jihyun become more busy while they’re preparing for their wedding.. I was with Myungsoo almost all the time cause he said he need my opinions on things like the tuxedo that he’ll wear in their wedding..

Though I don’t really want to be a masochist, I still help him.. I’ll do my best to be happy for you, Myungsoo..

“were here ^^” Myungsoo said that makes me snap back to reality.. we went to the garden where their wedding will be held and Myungsoo said that he wanted to see it before anything else..

A lady welcome us then she lead us inside.. I was in awe when I saw the venue.. its really beautiful..

“Jihyun once told me that she want to have a garden wedding..” Myungsoo said smiling.. then he look at me.. “what do you think?”

Jihyun is truly a lucky girl.. “the place is beautiful.. Jihyun will love it ^^” I said with a bitter smile.. he keep on staring at me like he’s trying to figure out something but he was interrupt by the lady..

While the two of them are talking, I decide to walk around.. while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter