Final

Too Agressive Too Shy

SNSD was in the middle of their usual dance practice session when their manager oppa came in bringing plenty of food for them. They decided to take some break to eat first. After all, they had been practicing for almost an hour.

“Girls, your food is here. I bought all of your orders already. Rice cake, pizza, ramen, yogurt, and even ice cream. Kajja, eat first!”

They loved their manager. The food was really delicious and all of them enjoyed it very much.

“I met someone when I bought this food. Guess who, anyone?”

“Your first love?” Sunny was the quickest to respond.

“Anniyo. Why would I tell you guys if I met her? Next guess,” the manager exclaimed.

“Your ex-girlfriend?” This time was Yuri.

“Are you guys currently mocking me? I didn’t meet anyone in relation to my love life. In fact, I met someone who’s in relation to one of you guys’ love life,”

“Who?” The girls started to get excited with that piece of clue.

“Well. What about Yoona gives me some of her guess?”

“Why should it be me out of the blue? I’m still eating, oppa,”

“Stop eating for a while, Yoong. This is really important,”

“Was it Lee Seung Gi oppa?” Jessica snapped her guess.

“Yes. Indeed, it was him. Well, he asked for your new number again, Yoong. And I decided to lie to him by saying I put my phone at my car, so neither did I have your number with me nor I memorized it. I felt guilty as I told him so,”

“Nothing to feel guilty about, oppa. Just don’t give him my new number,”

“Really? It’s the fifth time he asked already,”

“Just don’t. He needs to know and understand why I’m still mad,”

“But why? All he did was driving you to his home so he could introduce you to his family,”

“That’s the point, oppa. It would be fine if he did that on our third date or so but not on our first date,”

“Shouldn’t you be happy and proud about that, Yoong? He just couldn’t wait any longer to introduce you to his family as his date,” Taeyeon joined the conversation as well.

“But unnie, I feel that he’s a little bit too impatient. We should have taken baby steps, right?”

“But ignoring him for two weeks and blocking all his connections to you were not the best responses one should give, dear,”

“I’ll… I’ll text him later,”

“That’s our choding,” Taeyeon ruffled her hair and got away to take her juice.

“Unnie!” Yoona exclaimed.

“Okay guys! Eat more and let’s have a 15-minute break before resuming our practice, arraseo?”

“Ne, oppa,” the girls answered.

***

Oppa, this is Yoona. I’m sorry for ignoring you but maybe I’m a little bit shocked after meeting your family. I don’t mean it negative way. They are nice and all but I’m just shy around new people, I guess.

Yoona was considering whether she should send that message or not. In the end, she decided not to and instead she sent a new shorter one.

Oppa, it’s Yoona. This is my new number :)

***

Lee Seung Gi was using his phone to surf the Internet when Yoona’s message arrived.

Oppa, it’s Yoona. This is my new number :)

“Ah, so her manager finally told her that I asked for her new number multiple times already,”Seung Gi thought.

Gomawo for your number, Yoong. By the way, why did you suddenly change your number? Anything wrong?

Nothing is wrong, oppa. I just feel like changing it. I’m so sorry I just told you my new number now.

Better late than never, right? Haha. Why are you not sleeping yet? Some schedule?

Yes, I have just finished my last schedule for today. Hehe. What about you, oppa?

Well, I’m currently having some photoshoot, Yoong.  Hm. I know this is a little bit too direct, but do you have any schedule this Sunday? I want to take you to somewhere. Are you available for a Sunday morning date?

I’m free this Sunday but where do you want to take me to? So I can prepare, haha.

It’ll remain as a secret until Sunday, Yoong. You don’t need to prepare anything, Yoong. Just wear some casual clothes and rest well.

See you then, oppa.

See you, Yoong. Good night and sleep well.

***

It was Sunday morning already and little did Seung Gi know that Yoona has prepared herself for their date since 5 am in the morning.

Ting Tong!

Yoona rushed to the door and checked her appearance once again before she opened her apartment door.

“Hi, Yoong,”

“Hi, oppa. Let’s come in first. I will go and take my bag,”

“Okay,” Seung Gi entered her apartment and went directly to the guest room before he seated himself on the couch.

It’s not until five minutes before Yoona appeared once again just to tell him she was ready to go.

***       

They arrived at the amusement park later wearing their disguise completely. It was actually quite risky since both of them are very popular among Koreans, be it a teenager or elders, they are both known by people as entertainers. They shouldn’t have gone here but Seung Gi just wanted to make it up for their first date.

They rode a lot of things before they decided to have some lunch. Yoona said she wanted to eat spaghetti so here they are in this restaurant. Their orders already came long ago. The spaghetti was not bad actually.

“Yoong, are you still mad at me for our first date?”

“Mad? How can you know, oppa? I’ve never told you before,”

“Yes, you didn’t directly tell me but your actions showed it,” Seung Gi grinned.

“I’m sorry oppa. Hm. I should have told you I was shocked,”

“Shocked to meet my family that soon? I’m sorry, Yoong,”

“Ne,” Yoona replied shortly.

“It’s actually just me worrying when we would have meet and date again so I introduced you faster to my family. Does our second date make it up? Do you forgive me already? Please?”

Yoona just laughed.

“I’m not that mad to the extent I won’t forgive you. In fact, I already forgave you since that night I texted you two days ago,”

“Jinjja? Woah, that’s good. Can I bring you home again next time? My family can’t wait to meet you again,”

“That soon?”

“Ne,”

“But….,”

“But what Yoong? Too fast again?”

“Not like that, oppa. But I already promised my appa I would bring you home on our next date,”

“Jinjja?”

“Ne, appa can’t wait to meet the awesome Lee Seung Gi,”

“Haha, you praised me a lot, Yoong,”

“Oppa,” Yoona called him.

“Hm?”

“Let’s eat faster and play those interesting vehicles again. I want to try all,”

“Anything for Yoongie,” Seung Gi smirked.