Girls' Generation's Big Day - Official Actvities in Japan

Kwon Yuri's Love Story on Leeteuk

The Time had come for the SNSD girls to go out into the Japanese music market and show to the Japanese fans what they truely are.  Some of the girls were very happy, some of them were nervious, and some of them were eager to perform to the fans in Japan.  All of the girls were talking in their hotel room after their performance in 2010 Girls Award Autum/Winter Festival.  Especially with Yuri, who was silent during their talk, Taeyeon being a leader asked what was wrong with her.  " I miss Leeteuk Oppa thats all."  Yuri said in a shacky voice " Here I am in Japan busy promoting our first debut album and he is in China busy for his concert with Super Junior members."  The girls who were all sitting in circles embraced Yuri in a tight bonding type hug and thats when Yuri started to sob.  Taeyeon asked Yuri worriedly "Yuri-ah why are you crying?"  Yuri answered " Taeyeon unnie, what if Leeteuk Oppa does not care about me anymore after Music Core Incident?"  Taeyeon was shocked at first of what Yuri had said but regained her composer and replied " He won't forget about you, he is your first love and you are his."  Yuri thanked all of the girls who were supporting her when she had hard time like this one.  When Taeyeon that it was tme to go to sleep and get ready for the next day, everyone got up and went to their room, Yuri who was still drowning herself with thoughts about Leeteuk, thought to herself if Leeteuk would accept her feelings if she was brave enough to confess her feelings towards him. 

After minutes of thinking finally she was able to sleep and get ready for their next day's activity in Japan.  Next day has come and the SNSD girls were busy having their breakfast and get dressed for the days performance and so on, but Yuri did not feel like she more energetic.  All of the girls surrounded Yuri and comforted her from what they were yesterday's story with herself and Leeteuk.  Anyways, after their breakfast time, they all settled in the van waiting for manager to drive to the destination somewhere in Tokyo, Japan.  During the girls trip to center of Tokyo, Yuri looked out the window, seeing the clouds, she thought about Leeteuk once again, not allowing her to thnk straight without blacking out.  She did not know what to do with herself anymore.  The more she thought of about him, the more she missed  him.  In that short period of time, Yuri wished that her Leeteuk would be sitting beside her talking cheerfully while strolling around the Tokyo area.  She lets out a big sigh and her heart feels uneasy like her heart wanted to shake.  She controlled her emotions for the sake of performing, not wanting to break down and cry because of Leeteuk.  When they arrived at their performing place, all of the girls checked out the place for awhile.  Yuri was looking at her phone, in case Leeteuk called, but he did not call her for 6 days.  As soonm as Yuri was going to put her phone away she got a call from Leeteuk. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 (Yuri and Leeteuk Phone Conversation)

Kwon Yuri: Oppa, why didn't you call me? Are you alright? Starts sobbing/crying

Leeteuk: I am sorry for not calling you sooner, Yuri-ah, I have something to say. (Voice starts shaking)

Kwon Yuri:  Tell me, if its about the Music Core  incident forget about that.

Leeteuk: No, its not about that it about us.

Kwon Yuri:  What about us oppa? If its something about  not seeing each other, forget about that because I cannot stop thinking about you oppa, I miss you so much. I want to go back to Korea to see you. (Continue to sob loudly, her tears are pouring out from her eyes continously).

Leeteuk: I just want to say, I love you Kwon Yuri and I will always treasure you in my heart no matter what happens to both of us.  Goodluck witrh your Japanese activites and take good care of your body. Get a plenty of rest and don't forget to tell your members if you are having a hard time. I am sure that they will take care of you better than me.

Kwon Yuri: O-ppa, (Sobbing really loudly this time) I will not forget you either, thank you for worrying about me and I love you too Leeteuk Oppa, I will too treaure our moments in my heart, and I just want to say to you, Will You marry me Oppa in the future?

Leeteuk: Yes Yuri-ah, I will marry You, lets raise a family together.  Ohh!! i have to go my members are calling me. Bye Yuri-ah!!

(Leeteuk ends his conversation with Yuri) Yuri hangs up right after him and mumbles to herself that she will be a wife that takes good care of her husband and her child. 

 

The Girls' Generation members were now on stage with millions of fans screaming their lungs out, naming each and one of them.  Yuri smiled wildly at the scene and what Leeteuk had said to her on the phone not long ago.  The members thanked their Japanese fans for their support and promised to work more hard.  Soon it was Yuri who cried at the end with both overwhelming emotions from fans to her most cherished her Leeteuk Oppa's word.  Yuri knew she would go back to Korea soon enough see would see Leeteuk once she  was there.  Kwon Yuri finally talked to her members knowing see would see him in Korea. 

Kwon Yuri and Park Leeteuk's Love Scenerio was set and their love continue to blossomed. 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________