The Mischievous Cat and the kiss

Five Shining thieves that stole your heart
A few months have passed since Christmas and now its April and you haven't been talkind to any body not even the boys in fact your avoiding them. But today in astronomy Key gave you a note saying "I miiiisssss you so will you go on a date with me to the mall at 2:50 okay <3 " you then blush and look at Key, but then you notice Jonghyun is starring at you so you quickly look away. At 2:34 you walk out of your apartment and you head to the mall when you get there you see Key and he waves to you "Hey there your early" as you walk closer Key grabs your hand and takes you to a food court "Two pretzels please" Key cheerfully says. As soon as the man hands Key the pretzels he hands one to you as you walk around the mall you look at all the clothes and as you try the cute clothes Key plans on buying for you Key tells you how adorable you look. When Key buys the clothes for you your date comes to an end "I had fun with you " you say as you and Key leave the mall. "I'm glad you had fun sweety" you then look at Key and blush "why'd you call me sweety?" you ask. Key then grabs your shoulders " I have something to tell you.......I-i Love you" he then reaches down to kiss you so you let him but the kiss doesn't last long because Onew walked up and saw you to "Oh sorry to interrupt your kiss" Onew says sadly he walks up close to you and whispers in your ear "I told you you'd kiss a lot of people" Onew then backs up and smiles. You look up at Key then you run off Onew and Key stare at each other confused as you run home. "God why do you do this to me when you walk in you see another note on your cabinet saying "sweety we came home but you were gone and then our boss called us and we're be gone for another 3 months, love, mom + dad. You begin to to laugh and cry at the same time "God why do you hate me?"