First Crushes

WinterWood

                                                                     DAE POV

Dae hadn't been to his father's work in a while. mainly because he'd been studying fashion design in Paris. When he got word his dad was hiring a comletely new design team he rushed back to Korea only to get " Dae we've been through this before you have talent but your designs lack a certan polishing, and besides it woldn't look good for you if i hired you my own son the industry would look down on you believing you merely just got a handout." He still remembered his faher's words.

It wasn't that they werem'tt close, because they were his father was just looking out for hi.Which he understood but he still had to try.

As he opened the studio doors he was greeted with many hellos. If he couldn't be on the new design team he was definatly going to find out who they were maybe one of them could help him find that certain polishing his designs lacked. he meet most of the new team in a few hours. He saved the lead designer for last. He walked to a desk covered inn fabric and sketches. as he stoped in his tracks his mind went racing.

  (Dae's toughts)

There stood a y looking blonde with a moohawk hairstyle.

He had a well defined chest in that tight yellow ripped up razorback tank he was wearing.

No abs...good take woulld takee away from his oh so able chest.

The tight white skinnies he was wearing accented what littke of an he had...

I wonder what it'd be like to slap and fondle it.

Hmm oh he's turning his face.. Such c=souull melting brown eyes... Waitnow that i GD? no why it couldn't be could it?

(End of daes thoughts)

Dae countunied to stare.

Dae rememebered Gd from the first time Top his brother brought him home indroducing Gd as his nw Boyfriend. Dae also remembered comforting a heartbroken GD when TOP cheated on him.Gd may be a player but his heart and pasoin were ne and both were fragile.

Still why'd he have to end up here..his first and only crush waas working under the DOIR Lable.......

When did he ? How?

Mmm i wanna kiss and on the pretty dainty pale pink lips of his dae thought.

"I think you've stared long enough to burn my body into your head Dae Baby.Long time no see buh?"GD asked him while waalking over to kiss dae's cheeks which made Dae blushed as Gd embraced him inn a hug purposel brushing acroos Dae's thigh.

The only words Dae could get out was a soft muffled "nea Jiji"

"Well i got get back to work" GD told him" awwww don't pout Dae baby I'll see you tonight your dad invited me to dinner" he said

 Dae's mind went racing again.

yes yes yes.... wait no no no ..

but oh yes yes yes maybe not getting the job wasn't sooo bad

maybe he'd finally get the chance with Gd.

 

 

                                    Dae

          ' I may be naughty

            But GD is a tease'

 

 

(proofing to come soon)