▸⋮one

My Dongsaeng's Heart

-Chapter One-

“Anneyosaeyo yeorobun. Good morning!” Sohyun smiled at the camera happily as she greeted her fans, filming for Sohyun TV. She rolled over her bed, holding her self-camera and picked up her panda alarm clock.

“It’s currently four o’clock right now and I have to get ready for my schedule for today.” She said as she put the clock in front of the camera, showing the time. She turned the camera off and swung her feet over the edge of her bed before walking over to her closet. She picked out a pair of denim shorts, a white graphic tee, black knee high socks, and a jean jacket with rips.

She walked to the bathroom and waved at the camera that was set in the living room before getting ready. She put her hair in a loose bun and walked out of the bathroom, to the shoe closet and slipped on her black high top converse. Her phone starting ringing and she jogged over to her room.

“Sohyun-ah, are you ready yet? I’m already down here waiting in the lobby. We have to get you to the set in fifteen minutes!”

“I’ll be there soon Manager Lee.”

“Okay, just hurry. We don’t have much time left.”

“Neh, okay bye.”

She hung up and put her phone in her pocket before slinging on her bag and exiting her dorm. She tapped her foot as she waited for the elevator to arrive. She stepped inside and pressed the lobby button. When she heard a ding, she walked out as the doors opened and saw her manager sitting on a chair, looking through his phone. He looked up and gestured her to walk faster.

“Pali, now we only have ten minutes left!”

They rushed out of the lobby and climbed into the car waiting out front. As soon as they clicked their seatbelts on, the driver started the car and drove off.

“Oh yeah, my favorite song! Woowoo!” Sohyun grinned widely as she danced randomly to the next song that came up on the radio. “Come baby baby come come baby. Come come baby baby come come. Naega dorawa! Come baby baby come come baby. Come come baby baby come come~”

Manager Lee looked at her through the side mirror and shook his head, chuckling at her silly behavior. “You love this song that much?”

“Of course I do. I love my 2NE1 unnies!” She replied and made a heart shape with her arms.

“Well, I guess you’ll really be happy to hear this. All of YG Family is going to do a beach CF.”

“Omo, really? Assa! This is gonna be so much fun. I hope I get to spray Seungri oppa with a water gun or push him into the water. Eheheh.” She said with a mischievous grin and rubbed her hands together.

“Whoa there Sohyun. Don’t drown him or anything alright?” Manager Lee chuckled.

Sohyun let out a sigh and rested her elbow on the window. “Fine. But I’m still gonna spray him with a water gun. I need to get my revenge!”

“Oh gosh, he stole your precious cookie again?” “Yes!” “Aigoo.”

- - - - - -

“Aw, oppa. give it back. You’re messing up my game.” Minzy complained as she tried to get her tablet back from T.O.P, who was having a great time teasing her. He handed it back for a few seconds before taking it away again and swaying it around.

“Oppa, no you’re ruining my score!”

“What are you talking about? I’m helping you win the race.”

“You’re going backwards!” Minzy got out of her chair and chased after him.

Bom, Dara, and Seungri were doing random things and fooling around while Taeyang was trying to choose which pair of sunglasses would go best with his outfit with Daesung helping him.

“You guys, no running in the dressing room.” G-Dragon said. He was sitting in one of the dressing chairs, playing Fruit Ninja on his phone while getting his hair done.

“Woohoo! New high score and a new sword! AW YEAH!”

The two ignored him and kept running around. Minzy jumped onto T.O.P’s back and grabbed her tablet.

“Ah, my back hurts now. You’re so heavy Minji-yah. What did you eat for breakfast?” T.O.P said as he straightened out his back. Minzy’s jaw dropped then frowned, putting her hands on her hips.

“I didn’t even have breakfast yet! You’re so mean.” He laughed and shrugged his shoulders. “Oh, then you’re not heavy since you didn’t eat breakfast.” “Am I fat or skinny?”

“You’re fat and skinny.” T.O.P nodded and Minzy looked at him dumbfounded. “I can’t be fat and skinny at the same time.”

“Oh my gosh, you guys are so weird.” CL laughed softly as she walked inside with a bottle of vitamin water in her hand.

“Like Sohyunnie says, there’s no such thing as normal. So that means everybody’s weird.” Lee Hi laughed and the others nodded.

“Psh, she just says that because she’s the weirdest person ever.” Seungri said. The dressing room then opened and Sohyun looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

“I’m the weirdest person ever huh? More like you are, Panda Face.”

“Stop calling me that!”

“Never!”

“You guys quit yelling and get ready to film the CF.” Manager Lee said and they quieted down. Sohyun hopped onto a dressing chair and the stylists started putting on her makeup and styling her hair. She changed into white flats, a light blue tank top and shorts, and sunhat.

Everyone gathered onto the set once they were all ready and waited for the director.

“Okay, so this should be an easy thing to do since all of your fans say you guys are so close. Just have fun and be natural while we film what you all are doing. We need this commercial to be more natural and realistic and not like one of the scripted CF’s. Roll it!” The director said through a megaphone and they started filming.

They stood around for a bit until Chanhyuk grabbed a water balloon, throwing it at Soohyun and ran off. Dara ran behind a giant rock and peeked out, not noticing G-Dragon tiptoeing closer with a water balloon hidden behind his back.

“Hi noona!” He shouted and threw the water balloon at her face. “Bye noona!” He cackled as he sprinted off. She spit the water out of and wiped her face. “Yah, get back here!”

Sohyun snuck around the beach, looking for Seungri when something caught her eye. “He’ll never see it coming.” She smirked and picked up the water gun, walking towards Seungri who had his back facing her.

“This is for stealing my cookie!” She yelled and started spraying him with water. He yelped and spun around, using his arms to shield himself. He ran away, flailing his arms around and shouting with Sohyun running after him.

“COOKIE, I WILL AVENGE YOU!”

 

“Hyungs, she said my name.” A boy squealed and squished his cheeks.

“No she didn’t, she was talking about the food not you.”

“Plus it’s not even your name, it’s your nickname.” Another added.

“I don’t care, I’ll make it an exception.” The boy said and kept watching.       

 

Bom was sitting on a beach chair, reading a magazine with one leg over the other and was shaded with her big sunhat. T.O.P put a finger to his lips as he and Daesung crept up from behind and crouched down. Daesung counted to three with his fingers and they jumped up, pouring a bucket of water on Bom.

“UMMA!” She screamed and hurriedly got up from the chair. She turned around with a glare, causing the two boys to gulp and look at each other in fear.

“Uh, hey noona. Nice wet hair you got there.” Daesung said. “Y-Yeah, it’s daebak.” T.O.P laughed nervously and gave her a thumbs up.

“You guys are in so much trouble.” She spoke through her teeth and stared them down. Daesung blinked and tugged on T.O.P’s sleeve.

“H-Hyung, I think we should start running.” He whispered and the latter nodded in agreement. “Yah, you two get back here!” Bom shouted, running after them, throwing her sun hat onto the sand.

- - - - - -

“Spike it CL unnie!” Lee Hi shouted on the opposite side of the net. CL tossed the ball up and hit it over the net. Minzy slid on her knees and hit the volleyball before it could touch the ground. Chanhyuk and Soohyun jogged over to join their game.

“We’re gonna play too!” Soohyun announced. “Woo, the more the better!” Minzy grinned.

“I’m on CL noona’s and Taeyang hyung’s team!” Chanhyuk said and got into position on CL side of the volleyball net.

“Okay, it’s our turn to serve the ball.” Minzy said. She gave Lee Hi the ball. Lee Hi bounced it a few times then spiked it over to the other side. CL hit the ball up and Chanhyuk hit again to make it over. Soohyun ran forward and hit it back over.

CL and Chanhyuk ran to hit the ball at the same, causing them to bump into each other and the ball touched the ground.

“Oh, that’s gotta hurt.” Taeyang in a breath as he watched the two bump into each other and fall to the ground.

“Yay, first point goes to us!” Lee Hi exclaimed and the three girls cheered.

 

“Oh my gosh, I hope CL noona’s okay and that guy.”

“The guy’s from Akdong Musician dummy. How will we win this thingy whatever Manager Hyung said if you don’t even know the YG artists?”

“Akdong Musician was on KPop Star too and were pretty popular.  They have good music, but my aunt keeps annoying me. She keeps asking if I know them.”

"Well sorry for not knowing every single K-Pop artist there is to know alright. I don't even watch that show." He huffed, crossing his arms over his chest.

- - - - - -

“Uhm, don’t you think we should take a little break or even an early lunch before they end up killing each other?” Manager Lee asked the director worriedly.

“Of course not. This is terrific! I love it! I’m thinking of asking you guys to come shoot again for our winter CF!” He said happily and Sohyun’s manager sighed.

 

“It’s your time to die. Mwahaha!” Dara attempted an evil laugh, but just caused G-Dragon to burst into a fit of laughter.

She wriggled her nose and pointed a water gun she had found, at his chest. She had chased him on top of a giant rock and he found himself close to the edge.

“Have any last words Kwon Jiyong?” She tilted her head, still holding the water gun to his chest. He thought for a moment before smirking.

“I know you like me because I’m your ideal type!” He shouted and jumped into the water. She gasped and looked over the edge.

 

“AHAHAHA G-dragon hyung’s so funny!” Someone chortled and rolled on the floor.

“Don’t roll on the floor, it’s dirty.” Another scolded and he got up from the floor, dusting off his clothes.

“Aish, you really are the umma of our group.” He pouted and the other rolled his eyes.

“You guys pay attention to what’s going on.”

 

“Just because you’re my ideal type doesn’t mean I like you!” She huffed with her hands on her hips and kicked a pebble.

Sohyun and Seungri watched from below and laughed when they heard what G-Dragon had said. Sohyun was the first stop laughing and smirked at him. Seungri slowly stopped when he realized he was the only laughing and stared at the water gun. She grinned and started spraying him again.

“Aish! That stupid thing isn’t out of water yet!?” He yelled, running away.

“Dummy, I refilled it when you weren’t looking!” Sohyun laughed loudly and chased after him. The two ran closer to the ocean.

They were too busy to notice that T.O.P, Daesung, and Bom were heading the same way.

“AHHHHH! NOONA WE’RE SORRY!” Daesung shouted. “Please don’t kill us. WE’RE TOO YOUNG TO DIE!” T.O.P pleaded as they got into the water.

Bom blew her bangs out of her face and started splashing them with water. The two shielded themselves and tried to get away as fast as they could with the water already up to their waists. Daesung put an arm in front of his face to block the water from getting into his eyes and used the other to splash water onto Bom.

Sohyun felt cold water splash onto her face and started coughing. “Whoops, sorry HyunHyun.” Daesung said and chuckled lightly. She blinked and shook her hair.

“What the heck!? I’m all wet now!” She tried to ring out her clothes, but more water was splashed onto her.

She looked over to her right and saw Seungri laughing his head off. She squinted at him and splashed him back.

 

G-Dragon was swimming his way back to shore when he was shot with water. He looked up and saw Dara with the water gun. He gulped and she smiled at him innocently before squirting more water at him.

He coughed and covered his face to block out the water and swam away. Dara yelped and fell into the water. Seungri’s eyes widened and he looked away whistling like he didn’t do anything. Her head popped back up and she looked around.

“Yah, did you do that to me!?” She yelled at G-Dragon, making him flinch. She didn’t wait for him to answer and shot water at him repeatedly with the water gun, showing no mercy.

“I didn’t do anything! It was Seungri!” He shouted and tried to dodge the water gun.

- - - - - -

Taeyang hit the ball over the net, but hit it too hard and made it fly farther than it need to.

“I’ll get it!” Chanhyuk and Lee Hi shouted in unison and looked at each other. The two raced after the ball, trying to get it first.

Lee Hi smiled widely as she reached the volleyball first. She was about to pick it up when she was knocked into the water.

“KYAAA!” She fell into the water then swam back to the surface and spit out the salt sea water. Chanhyuk stuck his tongue out and waved the ball in front of her face.

“Na na na na na. You can’t get me-AH!” Seungri had bumped into him while he was trying to escape from Bom and made the volleyball fly out of his hands. Lee Hi laughed, but soon stopped when she felt water go over her.

She moved her hair away from her face and turned around to see Sohyun with a smile on her face, giving her a small shrug. Lee Hi raised an eyebrow and splashed her back.

 

“This is great. They really know how to be natural and have fun.” The director complimented and clasped his hands together, happily. Manager Lee smiled and nodded as he watched them.

 

“Oh wow, that looks like so much fun. It makes me want to go to the beach now.”

“Look at how pretty Dara noona looks. Dara noona I love you! I’m your bigges-“ A hand was clamped over his mouth to keep him from shouting.

“Yah, you giant, they’re not supposed to know we’re here remember!”

“Oh yeah sorry.”

 

“Can I just run over there and join them?”

“No you idiot. That’ll blow our cover. We can’t reveal ourselves yet.”

“G-Dragon sunbaenim I love you. I look up to you. You’re my rolemodel-“

“I LOVE YOU TAEYANG SUNBAENIM-OUCH!”

“STUPID! YOU’LL BLOW OUR COVER!”

“YOU DIDN’T HAVE TO HIT ME!”

“YOU GUYS SHUT UP!”

 

“Eeeeeep!”

“Dude, did you just squeal like a girl?”

He coughed and cleared his throat. “U-uh, pft no. Why would I squeal? Squealing’s for girls hyung. Pffft. Eheh.”

“Hey, do you guys know if there’s gonna be cheesecake for lunch?”

“Stop focusing on the cheesecake and focus on them. Manager hyung said we have to because there’s something coming up.”

“But I’m hungry.” The latter whined and poked his stomach with a pout.

The others rolled their eyes. “You’re always hungry.”

“Psh, cheesecake for lunch? We need to know if there’ll be cherry tomatoes!”

“What are talking about? Cheesecake’s the best! Way better than cherry tomatoes. It’s cheesy and cakey!”

The younger scrunched his nose and looked at him. “Hyung, I don’t think cheesy and cakey go well together.”

“I didn’t mean actual cheese, I’m talking about creamcheese!” The two kept bickering while the others focused on watching the YG artists.

- - - - - -

“Alright, that’s all the footage we need. You all did a great job! Thank for filming with us!” The director spoke through his megaphone and everybody cleared off the set and walked into the dressing room.

After drying themselves off and changing into their regular clothes, the YG artists bowed and thanked the staff.

The director made his way to them, smiling happily. “Thank you so much for your hard work. I thought it would’ve taken a couple of days, but it only took this one day.”

“Oh, thanks. You all worked hard as well.” CL said with a smile.

“Yeah, thanks for asking for us to shoot this CF. It was really fun.” Taeyang nodded.

 

"Will you guys quit arguing over your stupid cheesecake and cherry tomatoes already?" He asked, exasperated. The guy next to him let out a loud sigh and rubbed hi temples.

"You two are so immature."

"No cheesecake is better!"

"No it's not! Cherry tomatoes are he bestest thing in the world!"

"NO THEY AREN"T IT'S CHEESECAKE. BOY HAVE YOU EVEN TRIED CHEESECAKE BEFORE!?!??"

"YES AND IT TASTED LIKE CHEESE AND CAKE WHICH ISN'T A GOOD COMBINATION."

"IT'S NOT A MIX OF CHEESE AND CAKE!"

"THAT'S NOT WHAT THE NAME SAYS."

"YOU LITTLE-"

The two began strangling each other and rolling around on the ground. The oldest managed to sit on top of the younger and glared down at him.

"Say that cheesecake is this best food in the whle wide world before I do something."

"No."

"Say it!"

"No!"

"Ugh, thesee two are hopeless."

"SAY IT!"

"CHEESECAKE IS THE WORST FOOD IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD! AHAHAHA!" The younger cackled.

The two began wrestling again, not paying any attention to where they were going. They heard a crash and snapped their heads to their left. When they saw what was knocked down, their faces instantly lost all color. One of the cameras that was used to shoot the CF was knocked off it's stand and had broken into little pieces, scattered all over the floor.

"Omo, what happened!?" A high-pitched voice was heard.

"Oh, now you guys have done it. We're gonna get caught!"

"Guys, we gotta run away before someone sees!" One of the boys said and the others ran off before anyone came to see what had happened.

 

One of the staff jogged over and saw the broken camera. He looked and around then looked back down at the camera quizzically.

"How did this get knocked over if there's no one here?" He asked aloud and scratched the back of his head.

- - - - - -

“Digital bounce! Digital sound! Digital acksh! Welcome to digital world!” Seungri  and T.O.P sang, their voices echoing as they jumped around the dorm with karaoke microphones.

Taeyang and Daesung were preparing some snacks for their annual mini movie marathon they had with Sohyun. On the other side of the kitchen, Sohyun was showing G-Dragon how to make kimchi fried rice.

“And then you add the kimchi!” Sohyun smiled.

“Oh, now I get it.” G-Dragon nodded slowly. She handed him the spatula and told him to mix the rice and ingredients together.

He took the spatula and started to mix it together until it was ready to eat. Sohyun handed him a plate and he poured the kimchi fried rice out of the pan.

“I smell food!” Seungri shouted and ran into the kitchen, followed by T.O.P. They got chopsticks from the drawer and took a bite.

“This tastes delicious!” T.O.P praised. Sohyun’s face it up and she grinned, looking at G-Dragon.

“Jiyongie oppa made it!” The two started coughing. Seungri gulped down a glass of water and looked at them questioningly.

“Jiyong hyung cooked this amazingly delicious fried rice and not you?” He asked and Sohyun nodded.

“She isn’t lying. Jiyong hyung really did make it.” Daesung said.

“I know it’s hard to believe, but we saw it with our own eyes.” Taeyang added.

 

Meanwhile in another room, a group of people were sitting around a TV, watching BIGBANG and Sohyun.

“I wanna try some of G-Dragon sunbaenim’s kimchi fried rice too.” He pouted.

“You can try some when our manager says that all this observing stuff is over with and we can actually reveal ourselves.”

“But that’ll take forever.” He exasperated.

 

“Wow, hyung I’m beginning to respect you more.” Seungri said and patted his on the back before taking another bite.

“This is great.” T.O.P said and stuffed his face with more of the kimchi fried rice.

“Okay, the movie snacks are ready!” Taeyang announced. They gathered in the living room, with T.O.P trailing behind, holding the plate of G-Dragon’s now famous kimchi fried rice.

“What movie are we watching?” Sohyun asked as Daesung put the disk in.

“A scary one!” Seungri answered and started making spooky noises.

“Ooo, a scary movie? Cool!” Suhyun grinned and sat on the floor between G-Dragon and Taeyang with the bowl of popcorn in her lap.

The movie started and it seemed a little boring in the beginning until the movie got to its . They all looked at the TV screen intently, waiting for something to happen to the actors. Daesung was biting his nails and huddled into a corner on the right side of the couch.

“No no no no. Don’t go into the basement-“ Taeyang was interrupted by  G-Dragon’s yelling.

“OH MY GOD! DON’T GO IN THE BASEMENT YOU IDIOTS! THAT’S WHERE THE CREEPY MAN IS! HGADFYHG$65&^SLDWQ!!!”

 

In another room, there were a second group of people also watching the movie they were watching.

“Hyung, I’m scared.” He whispered and poked on his hyung’s arm.

“You guys, this is started to creep me out.”

“G-Dragon sunbaenim’s yelling was funny though.” Another chortled.

“Yeah, it made me forget about how scary this movie was for a moment.”

 

The six screamed at the same time when one of the actors opened a closet door in the basement and the killer popped out, stabbing him in the stomach.

G-Dragon and Taeyang held onto Sohyun, making her squished. T.O.P put the empty popcorn bowl on top of his head. Daesung fell over the arm of the couch and Seungri started shouting incoherent things at the TV.

 

In another room, a third group of people were watching the six YG artists as well. Well, more like the movie they were watching.

“AHHHHH, WHY DID HE HAVE TO POP OUT OF THERE!???!?”

“THE DUDE DIED! HE DIED! WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE!?!?”

“HE WAS SO YOUNG!” He shook the other by the shoulders furiously.

“I KNOW RIGHT!”

“YOU GUYS ARE HURTING MAH EARS!”

“YEHET OHORAT!”

“KKAEB SONG!”

“WHAT THE WAS THAT!?”

“THAT WAS SO RUDE. YOU CAN’T JUST POP OUT OF NOWHERE AND STAB SOMEBODY! I’D STAB THEM BACK!”

“How can you guys not find our sunbaenim’s reactions funny?” Someone asked, laughing his off by himself.

 

Sohyun wheezed when Taeyang and G-Dragon finally let go of her. The movie had ended and they were trying to calm themselves down. Daesung got up from the floor with a hand on his head, looking exhausted.

“Let’s never watch another scary movie ever again.” T.O.P said taking the bowl off his head and the others agreed.

“Lol hyung, you had the popcorn bowl on your head?” Seungri laughed.

“Yeah.”

“Seungri, did you just say ‘Lol’?” Taeyang asked.

“Yes.” He answered and Sohyun facepalmed.

“Who the heck says ‘Lol’?”

“Me! You got a problem with that HyunHyun? Hmmmm?” Seungri questioned, sticking his face in front of hers. She put a finger on his forehead and pushed him away.

“Yeah, I have a problem with you saying ‘Lol’.” She answered and mehrong-ed. He tsked and shook his head.

“Whatever, little sis.”

“Ew, I’m not your sister.”

“That’s not what the fans say~” He cooed and she rolled her eyes playfully.

“I’m gonna go back to my dorm now. Goodnight oppas!” Sohyun smiled and hugged each of them before slipping on her sneakers.

“Do you want one of us to walk you?” G-Dragon asked and she shook her head.

“Nah, I’ll be fine by myself.” She nodded and waved goodbye as she opened the front door to leave.

“Okay, bye HyunHyun!”

- - - - - -

Sohyun walked over to the elevator, only to see that there was a paper taped onto it with the words ‘Out Of Order’. She sighed and made her way to the stairway. She walked down the stairs carefully and yawned tiredly.

Suddenly there was a thud that echoed through the stairway and she spun her head around, but saw nothing. She quickened her pace and tried to stay calm.

Ugh, why’d the elevator have to be out of order? Why did we have to watch that movie? OH MY GOSH! A lot of scary movies have stiarways. Is this stairway haunted? Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no oh no!

A chill went down her spine which caused her to jump. Her heartbeat quickened and she began to sweat.

I should've just let one of them come with me.

Another thud was her and she broke into a sprint, running down the last flight. She quickly took out her keys and unlocked the door to her dorm on the third floor. She slammed the door shut ran into all the rooms, turning all of the lights on.

She hurriedly got ready for bed and changed into her pajamas. Sohyun took a pillow and dragged her blanket into the living and lay down on the couch. She looked at the camera that was set on top of her TV and sighed shakily.

“If anything happens to me, it’ll be recorded and whoever watches Sohyun TV will see.” She nodded and curled up into a ball, trying to fall asleep.

It was a bit difficult for her to get some sleep because of all the lights being and she was scared after watching the movie.

She a jumped slightly when her phone rang and swiped the screen to see the text message.

 

Daesungie Oppa
HyunHyun, are you still awake?

Sohyunnie
Yeah, why?

Daesungie Oppa
Because I’m scared after watching the movie. Are you?

Sohyunnie
Yeah, I had to walk down the stairway. There were creepy noises and I had to run here ;;

I can’t fall asleep right now. I all the lights in my dorm. Oppa, help me~

Daesungie Oppa
Omo, really? Aw poor saengie. You must’ve been so scared. Hm, I could sing you to sleep?

Sohyunnie
Okay^^

 

Daesung called and she picked up.

“What song should I sing HyunHyun?”

“It doesn’t really matter. Just something to help me fall asleep?”                    

“Arrasso.” He said and began to sing his Japanese song ‘I Love You’. Sohyun moved around on the couch, trying to get comfortable and held her phone close. She closed her eyes and listened to him sing. It didn’t take very long for her to fall asleep.

Daesung chuckled when he heard her soft snores and stopped singing.

“Aigoo, this girl already fell sleep before I finished my song. She didn’t say goodnight.” He laughed softly before hanging up.

 


I bet you all can guess who the three groups are, that will appear in the story soon. With all the hints I gave throughout the chapter. wink wink. Lol I just gave everything away. Those hints were too easy XD I kinda put 2 chapters in 1, so I hope it wasn't too long and boring. Thanks for reading!