Final

Caramel Macchiato
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GaemKyu: Min, can I ask you something?

 

Minbunny: Sure Kyu~ What is it?

 

GaemKyu: Can we… meet tomorrow? We’ve been talking for 3 months already but I haven’t seen your face T^T Same goes for you, you haven’t seen my face either hehehe~

 

Minbunny: Hmmm, let me check my sched Kyu~

 

GaemKyu: Min please? I want to meet you.

 

Minbunny: Sorry Kyu. I have work tomorrow.

 

GaemKyu: But Min…. can you just tell your boss to give you a day-off?

 

Minbunny: I’m sorry Kyu… Oh, it’s getting late Kyu! Let’s go to sleep!

 

GaemKyu: But Min!

 

Minbunny: Goodnight Kyu~!

 

Minbunny is now offline.

 

 

Kyuhyun puffed his cheeks and closed his laptop. He wants to meet Minbunny so badly but the latter would always refuse and tell him that he had to work. He had enough so he called his assistant immediately.

 

“What do you need, Sir?” his assistant asked him. You see, Kyuhyun is the owner of Cho Grand Hotel, the biggest hotel in Seoul. He also owns a small café called Macchiato. At the age of 26, he is the youngest billionaire in Seoul.

 

“I need you to find who’s the person behind this username. I want to see the picture of that person, the address, where that person works. I need all the information of that person.” He said as he gave a small paper to his assistant. His assistant eyed the paper and turned to his boss with a confused look.

 

“Minbunny?”

 

Kyuhyun nodded, “And I need the results by tomorrow. That’s all. I’m heading home.” And with that he grabbed his car keys and left his dumbfounded assistant alone in his office.

 

~

 

Kyuhyun is now waiting anxiously in his office. He drank his 5th cup of coffee when his assistant came in, holding a folder.

 

“Sir, I got all the information you need.” He said as he handed the folder to Kyuhyun. He immediately opened it and scanned its content. He smiled when he saw the picture of Minbunny.

 

He really is a bunny. He said to himself. He motioned his assistant to leave him alone and the latter quickly bowed and left the office.

 

Lee Sungmin. 28 years old. Loves pink, bunnies and caramel macchiato. Living alone at YooSang apartment complex, room 86. Currently working at Kim Heechul’s restaurant, Red Rose as a waiter. Wait, Red Rose? Kim Heechul? Then he snapped his fingers.

 

“He’s working at my cousin’s resto.” He said while he grabbed his phone. He quickly dialed Heechul’s number.

 

“Hello, the great Kim Heechul speaking.”

 

“Hee, it’s me Kyuhyun.” He said.

 

“Oh. My evil cousin! You , how are you?” Heechul said while laughing.

 

“I’m doing fine Hee. Can I ask you something?” he asked as he scratched his head.

 

“Spill it out.”

 

“Is Lee Sungmin working at your resto?”

 

“Oh! Lee Sungmin. Ahh, he’s my favorite employee! He’s the best. Why?” Heechul asked.

 

“Well…. I’ve been chatting with him for 3 months….” Kyuhyun was cut-off by Heechul,

 

“What?! Am I dreaming? The Cho Kyuhyun? Is this true?” he said while laughing.

 

“Stop it Hee. You know what, let’s just meet at my café. See you in 20 minutes.” And with that he hung up.

 

~

 

Heechul entered the café, only to be welcome by his cousin, Kyuhyun. He took off his shades and eyed Kyuhyun from head to toe. He somehow noticed that his cousin’s hair was styled up and he’s wearing a nice black tuxedo under a long coat. He smirked and patted Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

 

“So, what up? Why are dressed like that?” he asked as he took a seat. Kyuhyun followed him and cleared his throat.

 

“Well, I’ll ask for a favor.” Heechul narrowed his eyes and raised an eyebrow.

 

“Spill it out now cause I must go check my resto.”

 

“Can you give Min a day-off?” Kyuhyun asked with hope in his eyes. Heechul chuckled and clasped his hands together.

 

“Min? Lee Sungmin? Are you two…. you know… a couple?” he asked while wriggling his eyebrows. Kyuhyun groaned and slammed his hand on the table.

 

“Just give him a day-off you and stop asking me questions! It’s none of your business.” He yelled. Heechul laughed,

 

“What if I say no? Well you see, Lee Sungmin here or should I say your Min is a hardworking employee of mine and many of my customers like him. There’s one incident that a rich young man named Choi Siwon tried to date him but—“ he was cut-off by Kyuhyun.

 

“He’s mine! I will kidnap Heebum if you will say no.” Kyuhyun smirked. He knows that Heechul’s weakness is his cat, Heebum.

 

Heechul bit his lips and sighed, “Alright.” Kyuhyun smiled,

 

“And one more thing, tell him to go here without any money. I will surprise him.” He smirked. Heechul chuckled and ruffled his cousin’s hair.

 

“You really like him, don’t you?” Kyuhyun’s eyes widened,

 

“Y-yes…. I mean no.” Heechul laughed.

 

“Well, you said to me that he’s yours. Don’t deny it, Cho ing Kyuhyun. I know.” He smiled. Kyuhyun sighed,

 

“Yes, I like him even though I haven’t seen him. That’s why I planned this.” He said.

 

“You know Cho, Sungmin is a great guy. He’s perfect, that’s all I can say. If Hangeng isn’t my boyfriend, I will date Sungmin.” He laughed. Kyuhyun glared at him, causing him to stop.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter