Bunnies and Boyfriends

Little Bunny

 I was sitting on the couch with my laptop looking through baking recipes when I came across this one on how to make really cute looking dinner rolls that are shaped like bunnies. 
“Look how cute these are!” I squeal to my boyfriend, Changmin, who is sitting next to me.

“Those are cute.” He agrees, looking at the picture on the computer I practically shove at him.

“I’m gonna try making them” I decide, settling the computer back on my lap so I can scroll down and see the recipe list.  It looks like I have everything to make the bread except for the live yeast.

“MinMin…” I start, shifting so I’m on my knees with my hands resting on his leg, and my face directly in front of his.

“Yes?” He asks chuckling.

“Would you mind, getting yeast for me?” I ask innocently with a smile as I nuzzle my nose against his cheek.

“I guess I can,” He says with a mock sigh, trying to sound exasperated. 

“Thank you!” I say happily followed by a quick kiss to the side of his mouth before sitting back on my heels so he can get up.  He gets off the couch and I squeak in annoyance when he ruffles my hair on his way to getting his wallet and keys.

“Is there anything else you need?” He asks, standing by the door to go. 

“Umm...no, not unless you want to get stuff for dinner.  I’m not sure what we have,” I answer after thinking for a moment and shifting back into a normal sitting position.

“Ok, sweetheart, I’ll be back soon then” He says before leaving.

I slouch down in my seat with a content sigh, basking in the thought of how wonderful my boyfriend is.  Since I can’t start without the yeast, I just stay where I am and turn my attention back to the TV that’s on. 

About half an hour later, I hear the doorknob turn and in walks Changmin, grocery bags in hand. 

“They had your yeast and I got some beef and vegetables to stir fry for dinner.” He says, toeing off his shoes.

“Yay!” I exclaim excitedly, getting up from the couch and practically bouncing over to Changmin, who chuckles and hands me the bags before following me into the kitchen.

After putting the meat and vegetables away for later, I go back out to get my computer.  Once back in the kitchen, pull up the recipe and get to work pulling out the rest of the ingredients.  Changmin, quietly leaning against the counter, watches me the whole time with a smile.  Once I have everything out, I start melting the butter and warming the milk.  While I’m mixing everything together, I don’t even notice Changmin creeping up next to me until the feeling of flour hits the side of my face.

“Changmin!” I screech in surprise as he cracks up at what he just did. While he was still laughing, I grabbed a generous pinch of flour and, with a huff, threw it in return. 

I laughed happily when my target was hit, causing Changmin to stop.  “Oh, it’s on now” he says, a serious tone to is voice. 

I freeze up like a deer in headlights before squeaking and taking off running with Changmin chasing after me.  It’s not long before he catches me with arms wrapped tightly around my waist and I start giggling.   

“So what should I do with you?” He asks, voice a husky whisper in my ear before lightly on the spot on my jaw below my ear, causing me to shiver slightly in his embrace and I can feel him smirking, his face against my neck, as he continues to leisurely trail kisses and on the skin there.

“I think you should let me finish my dough.  Then while that rises, you’ll have at least an hour to do…what…ever…you…want…to me.” I say, putting extra emphasis on that last part causing the man behind me to groan softly. 

“Alright, I’ll let you go finish but then you’re mine, little bunny”