Summer that's filled with surprises (Extra Chapter)

The First Time I've Met You

    You were in the biology class and the teacher suddenly announced that you're doing a project and that she will put us in pairs. "First..Jo Youngmin and Lee Yerim." Everyone were groaning with jealousy. woah a pair of geniuses. I thought and for some reason it pains my heart. "Next..Jo Kwangmin and ---" "Jung '___'!!!" shouted Kwangmin and everyone look at him in surprise. "What?!" I said. "You got to be kidding me?!" I continued. " I'm not joking.. Teacher please let her be my partner." said Kwangmin. The teacher sigh and wrote something in her book. "Alright then but I'm expecting a good project from you two." I could hear a few booing at the back but that soon became quiet when the teacher started the lesson.

    Next few weeks, you spend your holiday time with him. We finished our project two weeks before school starts. " Hey '___' would you like to come to my villa? I mean I want you to come!!!! There's a lot of things we can do there. Please?" He started while making a very cute puppy dog eyes. At first, you were thinking of refusing the offer but seeing that face makes it harder to do so. In the end, you agreed with him and he cheered happily like a little child who got a candy.

     The next day, you waited at the place that we promised which was infront of my house. 15 minutes later, a black limo appeared infront of you, your jaw dropped with shock. Then the back window slides down. "Yah! '___' hop in!" shouted Kwangmin excitedly. "Eh? W-we're riding this car?," you stuttered. Then a chaffuer came out from the driver seat and took my bag from me and put in the boot. After that he opened the back door and I blankly hopped in. The ride was about an hour, I stare at the view in awe. 'As expected this whole place is really huge..and they're really rich..I mean the surrounding is full of expensive houses and villas.' Then a tapped brought you back to the reality, you look up to see it was Youngmin staring at you and pointing it to the villa. "We arrived..hurry up and go inside..," he said with an expressionless face.

You noded and headed to the door when it suddenly open widely and a figure come out. It was a really beautiful girl and she runs and jump towards Youngmin. Youngmin stare at her with annoyed face but she ignored it and kept hugging him but after awhile she stopped and stare at you. "Oh you must be Jung '_______' ! Welcome ! I've been waiting to meet you~!" she said and claspped my hand with excitement. I was about to open my mouth when--.. "Yah! Where's your manners?! How could you do that to '_______!'," shouted Kwangmin which kinda startled you. "Um..its okay..Kwangmin..I think she didn't mean to do that." you said. "But--..still! It's dangerous!  What if she really hit you bad?," answered Kwangmin. "Kwangmin you're so mean!!," pouted the girl as she hug your arm. Youngmin sigh and flick her forehead. "Yah..introduction.. " he said. "Oh yea..I'm Kim Taeri ~ their childhood friend! " she said excitedly. "N-nice too meet you.." you reply and she smile warmly and drag you inside. "Ah..you boys don't mind right? I mean her things bringing it to her room." She said as she turn to them before continued dragging you inside. "Wait..I can't let them--.." "Yah!  Where you taking her?!" Shouted Kwangmin as he about to walk inside but Youngmin grab his collar and point at the bags. Kwangmin whine but did what he's told to do.

 That night after a long chat and warm bath, you came down with Taeri to the kitchen and saw that the Twins are cooking. They..can cook too? You thought. Taeri laughs looking at your expression. "It's your first time seeing them cook right? Well you see.. they can almost do anything." said Taeri. "A-anything?!  You mean even the--.." "Yup!  Everything ~ but for me the best chef is Youngmin! You seriously have to try his special stir-fried chicken! It's really delicious!" She said. At those statement Kwangmin turn around looking absolutely pissed and point the ladle at her. "Yah!  My seaweed and mushroom soup is also delicious you know!!" Said Kwangmin angry. "Well I prefer his food better than yours! " she reply and did a merong to him. You watch them arguing and at the same time you see that it makes Youngmin mad because the soup got onto his shirt and he flick Kwangmin's forehead. After that there was a silence and we went to sit at the dining table to wait for them to finish cooking. Not long after that, they came with the foods and set it down on the table. "Uwah! Let's dig in!" said Taeri. "Yah! Let '____' have a taste first!" shouted Kwangmin. Youngmin sigh and said "Let's just eat." You were in awe looking at all the food in front of you. They really know how to cook. you thought. Youngmin saw you zonig out and asked "Are you okay? You don't like the foods?" Youngmin's voice snapped you out of your day dreaming and you looked at him blankly before answering his question "huh? oh....n-no that's not it. The foods are great!". After that, you started eating in silence while Taeri and Kwangmin were bickering nonstop. You finished eating and decided to clean up the dishes as a thank you for preparing the meal. You were washing the dishes when you felt someone was beside you. "Let me help you with the rest." said Taeri. "It's okay..there's not much left anyway.." you reply then she push you away and start doing the rest. Blankly you stare at her, feeling your stare she looks at you and smile. "We should help each other ok?" And you nod.

Next morning, you woke up to a loud and bickering voices. Unconciously you went to the kitchen and yawns sleepily. "Ah..you're awake.." said Youngmin when he saw you and eyeing you up and down while making a weird face. "Oh! '______', good morning!" said Taeri and glomps at you. "Woah... '_____' that pyjamas really look cute on you!" compliment Kwangmin. Pyjamas? You thought and look down. "Ahh!!" you screamed and went back inside your room, changing your clothes. Both Taeri and Youngmin facepalm and sigh. "You're so bad Kwangmin.." said Taeri. "What did I do?!" ask him innocently. "You shouldn't compliment her like that." reply Taeri. "Ehh...but why? I didn't mean it in a bad way!" whine Kwangmin. "Still..its bad..soon you'll understand why." said Youngmin and continue making breakfast. 15 mins later, you come out and flusteredly you see everyone were waiting for you and you take your seat and eats. That afternoon, you and the others decided to go to the beach. Taeri and you were playing by the sea when suddenly your legs went numb and you started to lose balance and slowly drowning. Surprised and shock by what happen Taeri shouted and wave at them. "Youngmin-ah! Kwangmin-ah! Help! '_____' is drowing!" Hearing your name Youngmin quickly take off his shirt and jumped into the sea. When Youngmin arrived, you were already unconcious. Both Taeri and Kwangmin panicked whilst Youngmin stares at you worriedly waiting for you wake up but you didn't. Then you felt a soft thing on your lips and slowly you open your eyes and sees that he was giving you CPR. After he did that you cough out sea water and Taeri hug you while crying. " '____'! you're back!! sorry.." she said. You look at both Youngmin and Kwangmin who sigh of relief then you hug her back and smile. "Its not your fault..Taeri-ah..," you reply weakly. "Really?" she sniff and look you with tears in her eyes. "Yes." you said and wipes her tears. After that you look at Youngmin and smile. "Thank you.."

Day passes and you realise that tonight is your last day at the villa. You really had a wonderful time and that you don't want to leave this place. Then you felt someone grab your arm and bring you outside. There you see them holding fireworks and it makes you smile brightly and forget about tour problem for awhile. Like always Taeri and Kwangmin argue on the last stick of the firework whilst you staring at Youngmin who were sparkling it at the sand. Youngmin caught you staring at him and ask you to come. You obediently nod and walks there. There you saw a lot of pretty little shells and your eyes sparkle excitedly looking at it. "Hey..can I ask you something?" started Youngmin. Without looking at him, you nodded. " '___' can you please go out with me?" he said. You froze and look up seeing the seriousness and the closeness his face as you slowly step back. "G-go out with me? You're j-joking right?" you stuttered. "No, I'm serious." he said with unwavering eyes. "But w-why---..." Not wanting to listen to what you was going to say he stop you by kissing you lightly. Unable to understand what was happening you push him away. "Sorry..but give me time.." you said slowly and runs back inside the villa. Youngmin stares at your back figures and clench his fist. The next morning both you and Youngmin didn't talk to each other even when you were riding their limo. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! How's your summer? You all must wonder whether this story has ended or not right? Well don't worry because there's 2-3 chapters left before this end. I just wonder if you wanted to know what they do during their summer vacation so here it is. Hope you enjoy it ! And I'll see you! ^^