널 사랑하겠어

She.... (I Choose To Love You )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I will love you until always, I will love you
Like this moment right now, more than anyone in this world
I will love you”

 

 

 

Luhan was so nervous to walk and stand in front of these people and he know them very well. He standing on the altar in front of the priest. Waiting for his soulmate to come out. He closed his eyes. He took a deep breath. Then he heard a wedding song.

 

He open his eyes and  glue his eyes at the door that placed infront and a bit far from the altar.

 

Then the  door opened. Luhan nervous soon disappeared after he saw his wife-to-be walking arm and arm with her beloved father. Luhan’s doe-like eyes can’t takes his eyes away from her. She looks so stunning and beautiful.

 

“She indeed a goddess” Luhan thought.

 

“Please take care of my only daughter” Her father says after they reached the altar. He smile and gives the bride hands to Luhan. He pats Luhan shoulder softly and goes to his seat.

Luhan held the bride hands. They’re staring at each other doe eyes with full of love and  giving out a lovely smiled.

 

 “Thanks, for accepting this stupid person as your husband” Luhan whispered to her.

She let out a small chuckle “ Thanks for choosing this annoying girl as your wife” She replied.

 

Only God knows how much they loved each other.

 

“Bride and Groom, of you both ready” The priest asked. They both nods and take a deep breath.

 

The priest begin his speech.

   

Both of them listen to what the priest speech well, until the vows came.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter