BaCk In ThE CAGe

Don't You Dare Die Before Me!

A/N: This chapter is especially dedicated for FudgeBox!!!!! Thank you SOOO much for commenting so many times! It's always been a surprise for me everytime you bombard me with comments. It's like one second no one commented and the next there's 12 comments waiting for me XD Kamsahamnida for making my life so much brighter!!!! XD

Minho's POV

"Mmmm........" Someone grabbed my arm and started biting it softly, sending shivers down my spine.

Opening my eyes immediately, I realised it was Onew.

"Mmmmm.....chicken........I...love.....you......no one can replace chicken........." Onew mumbled in his sleep while he continued to bite my arm.

"YAAHHH!!!!! I'M NOT CHICKEN!!!!!" I shouted and tried to move away from the all-consuming Onew in his Onew condition.

I took one look at my saliva-dripping arm and tried to stop last night's chicken from coming back up.

"Wae? Wae?" Taeminnie stirred beside me. He rubbed his eyes sleepily as he sat up and looked at the situation he's in.

I was squished beneath Onew while Onew was on top of Taemin. Onew's feet dangled across Taemin's chest while Taemin's arm went around Onew's neck.

Unfortunately, I was the one at the most bottom. Only my arms and legs poked out from beneath them. My head was right under Taemin's, his delicious scent driving me crazy. I felt my lower half of the body burn up again. And since Taemin was right above me, he surely felt my desire. I bit my lips as I tried hard to use my will to calm down my member.

Which is kind of past impossible.

Onew still slept soundly with his lips smacking. Just what the heck is he dreaming about? A chicken wearing a bikini under the burning sun, sizzling till death while dancing a Hawaii dance for him???

"O...Oppa....." Taeminnie murmured shyly when my desire still stood up proudly, as if showing off to the world.

Aisshh!

"Get off!" I shouted and shoved Onew off Taemin. Then gently, I lifted up Taemin while making my way off the bed.

"Oppa, where are you going?" Taemin asked.

His hair was still messed up from sleep. His cute lips pouted while he shook his head to drive sleep bugs away. His half-closed eyes watched me.

Aigoo.....I wish I could just push him on the bed right then and there.

"Bathroom." I replied quickly and rushed towards the bathroom. If I don't get away sooner, I might really.......

====================================================================================================================

Taemin's POV

I watched Oppa disappear down the corner where the bathroom was.

I turned back to the snoring Onew who Oppa pushed off bed.

"OCK! It's time to wake up." I nudged his sleeping form with my foot but he gave no response.

Kekeke.......I guess I'll have to use my trick again!

Getting out a mega-sized chicken drumstick, I jumped down to the floor where Onew lied.

"Come and eat me~~~~eat me~~~~" I murmured teasingly while waving the drumstick above Onew's nose.

Instantly, his nose twitched. I suppressed laughter that was bubbling in my throat.

It's true then. No matter what time or place it is, Onew condition will never leave Onew's side.

I was still waving it like a magic wand when Onew jumped up and bit the chicken leg, tearing it from my grasp.

I gasped as I watched Onew finish off the drumstick in a few seconds. And the most amazing thing was, he was in sleep all through the eating process!!

Wow......OCK really is a chicken king..........

I crouched on the floor, examining Onew. I still can't believe that there's such an amazing creature in the world that can finish off a mega-sized drumstick in five seconds while still sleeping and never opening its eyes once!

"Taeminnie, what are you doing?" Minho oppa came out of the bathroom and looked at me.

"Shhhh." I put my finger on my lips, indicating him to shush.

"Don't forget Hyun Jae is coming to pick you up today! She just called me. She'll be here in 20 minutes." Oppa explained.

Hyun Jae. Those two words dragged my happiness down to zero......no......even lower than zero..........it dragged my happiness to minus infinity!

"Wae?" Seeing the uncomfortable expression on my face, Oppa asked, being the observant and caring one.

"Nothing. Then I'll have to pack up then!" I stretched a fake cheerful smile on my face. I hope Oppa doesn't realise.....

"Yah, yah! Wake up!" Oppa kicked Onew softly but OCK didn't give any response.

"Oh well......" Oppa smiled evilly.

I shivered, Oppa absolutely isn't planning something good.....I'm glad I'm not Onew.....

After 15 minutes, a mummy slept on the bed with the covers to its neck.

Oppa and I shared a glance and smiled at the same time.

Yep, as you've already guessed by now, Minho and I secretly found some bandages.

And.......what happens later, you already know now.

Sleeping Onew + Bandages + Hospital Bed = Mummy sleeping on the hospital bed!

Of course, we left some holes near Onew's nose for him to breath.

Hmmm, why do I feel like we forgot something?

I circled the bed and suddenly realised what it was.

Holding the sheet of patient information, I changed Lee Taemin to Lee Jinki. Then, I changed reason of sickness from 'blood clots' to 'third degree burning caused by explosion'.

Oppa watched me, a smile slowly forming on his lips.

After packing our stuff, Oppa and I fled from the scene of crime.

It's best to run away before Onew gets angry.......which might actually make Oppa and me end up in the hospital with a third degree burning caused by explosion......

"Beep Beep!" A black car was parked across the street.

I sighed in my head, knowing that it is unevitable to return to Hyun Jae's house.

"Oppa, I guess, bye now." I said with depression and headed for the car.

However, someone pulled me back with so much force that I nearly whipped around earth ten trillion times.

The ridge of my nose crashed onto someone's broad chest.

"O...Oppa...." I said with surprise.

"Taemin-ah, just stay in that house for a little while. I'm come to get you. Oppa promise." Oppa breathed, his powerful arms circling around my waist.

I smiled gratefully even though the shadows of tears began to appear in my eyes.

"Taeminnie will be good and wait for Oppa. Taeminnie promise too." I said before running my lips along his y neck.

I felt him shiver and smiled.

"See you next time then, Oppa!" I farewelled with Oppa and skipped to the car.

I could see Hyun Jae's outline in the window of the car. Biting my lips unconsciously, I opened the door and settled in.

Oppa waved at me from the entrance of the hospital. I waved at him back.

"Taemin, how was your head?" Hyun Jae turned around and faced me.

I was about to reply when my hands flew to my mouth to stop my strangled scream as a devil's face stared at me in Hyun Jae's clothes.

========================================================================================================================================================================

Please comment and subscribe! Thank you!!

*drumroll* Please welcome Shineewifey, Shadonnaxx, kolmilyo, heartykeykeke and Kpop_Izzy95 into our story family!!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for subscribing!!! It really is just pure happiness and excitement when I saw you guys subscribe. Kamsahamnida and I hope you enjoyed the story! XD And of course, remember the comment box is always empty <3

To Subscribers:

Sorry guys for not updating faster. I had this emergency history assignment and english assignment. The teacher gave it to us last week and it was due today so for the last few days I had to work hard on it. Kamsahamnida for having patience with me, I'll make it worth it for you *wink wink* XD

MinhoFan: Thank you for commenting so much!!! I'll be making your special chapter next time I update and while you're waiting for it, please do comment!! Thank you! XD Also, your story is fantastic. I just checked it out now. I read it a few weeks earlier and it was already really good. Now you've updated quite a few chapters and I must say they are well written. Congrats to your co-author and you XD

ELFShawolSone: Haha, I'm glad you liked them ;) There was this other really good one but I couldn't show you since I saved it in my folder and it won't allow me to copy and paste directly. I tried to find it again on the web but it was gone :(

FudgeBox: Keke, I hope you like this chapter!!! I don't want to disappoint you so I did my best :) I think I put in a little yucky thingy......but then yeah, I just hope you like it XD When I wrote the last sentence, I was kind of scared myself and I had to look behind me a few times.......>.<

vickietang: Ah, yes! I will dedicate a special chapter to you after MinhoFan ;) Thank you for commenting so many times, all your comments have always made me happy and you gave me a lot of self-confidence because at first I didn't have faith that I could actually write good. Thank you for your support!

kpopAnddy: Awww, that's really sweet! I love you dongsaeng!!!! XD

jwhong005: Hahaha, between MBM and M&M, which one will you choose? :D

nayeli21: Kekeke, I'm happy that you liked it! It's been a pleasure writing a chapter for you and of course you earned it with your hard work with commenting. Kamsahamnida!!!

Asian_Invasion: Haha, I think BNM is cute too >.< Guess what it means and I'll give you cool Minho gifs XD *why do I feel like a witch luring children in with candies??!!!*

 

P.S. To be fair, I write special dedicated chapters one by one and it is settled by the speed of your comments on which I'll write who's special chapters first. For example, xxx commented 12 times and yyy commented 12 times just after xxx. Then I will write xxx's chapter first and then yyy's.

So from this order, my next chapter it will be for MinhoFan and then vickietang. I'll update faster since the holidays are nearing. XD

Me is trying to find Kotakunoaru, FlamingTaemint93, always_kpop, SHINee93 and taeraa!!!!!! Guys, tisk tisk, you didn't comment for soo long! I'm waiting right here and now for your comments!!!!!! Kekeke, no pressure intended XD