A Snowy Nighmare

A Breach Of Trust

  The first snow had fallen on a Saturday night. The flakes sparkled as they floated to the ground. A white blanket covered the yellowing grass. Snow laid on dead tree branches and on rooftops. The only footprints I could see were the ones behind me as I ran down the street. I could see my breath through the fresh cold air. I looked around the town, but it was abandon. Everyone was indoors and asleep at this time of night. The street lamps lit up the path and made the snow glisten. My surroundings looked stunning in my small town. I screamed for help, but my voice slowly faded. My heart seemed to beat a thousand times a minute. I stopped to catch my breath and looked behind me. The path was not white, but red from my cut arm. I added pressure to the wound with my left hand and forced myself to move ahead.

As I limped forward I searched for someone to save me. The snow falling down was making it harder for me to see. I could see a faint figure of a tall man in the distance. I ran towards him as he stared at me, alarmed and worried. He looked about my age, maybe slightly older, in his 20’s. He had light messy brown hair and dark chocolate eyes. Before he could say anything I collapsed in front of him, and blanked out.

When I awoke I was on a canopy bed, my wound had been cleaned and wrapped, still hurting greatly. I looked around and realized I was in a large, stunning, modern bedroom that had a lit fireplace. I looked to my left and noticed a steaming cup of tea was beside me, someone must have been here recently. I could hear people outside in a hall whispering, I couldn't make out what they were saying.
“Hello?” I said quietly.
Someone slowly opened the door and peaked in. It was the same man who I saw before I fainted. Although casually dressed, he was extremely handsome. 
“Hey, how are you feeling?” he asked. His voice was low, and suited him well. He sat on a chair next to me.
“Not so good,” I said, “Where am I?”
“You’re in the guest bedroom of my place; you fainted right outside of my home, so I took you in, and my maid and I tried to help clean you up. The power went out soon after you lost consciousness so I couldn’t get ahold of the police. What happened?” He looked very concerned. 
I looked away from his eyes, and became very nervous. He raised his eyebrows, looking appalled, and said,
“Oh, please forgive me, I didn’t even introduce myself. My name is Choi Seunghyun or you can call me T.o.p. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” A large grin crawled onto his face.
“My name is..." I had to think quite hard of what it was, but I soon remembered, "_____.”
“Nice to meet you, ____. That is a beautiful name. Now, can you let me know what happened to your arm?” He had a natural charm.
“I…I don’t know, I can’t remember anything. All I can remember is running down Oak lane, feeling sick and hurt. But….the rest of my memory goes blank.” I said, “I can remember being nervous and scared, but I always was a bit paranoid.”
He squinted at me as if trying to take in what I had said. He frowned, twisting his head, making him look incredibly cute.
“Well, get some rest, maybe you will remember more in the morning.” He said, now smirking. “Drink some tea; it will make you feel better.” He handed the cup of tea that was next to me.
“Thank you.” I smiled.
“See you in the morning.” He got up, and slowly walked out, closing the door behind him.