Why?

Sinful Deeds

It has been almost three days since Kai has seen that monster, or now his new roommate. He had been spending the nights in his friend's dorm, but when Baekhyun told him that he to go back to his room, man up, and go face his roommate like it was the last day he was going to survive. 

 

JongIn looked at Baekhyun like he was an idiot and slapped his across the head before going back to the bed, laying down on it before a long groan escaped his lips. "But, Baekhyun I don't want to see him again. You don't know what that person did to me." He told him with a soft voice before running his fingers through his hair, sitting back up and looking at his friend. "You have it easy because you don't have a roommate." 

 

Baekhyun gave him a sheepish smile and shook his head as his eyes fell to the floor. "I actually do have a roommate but he's never here. He scared the out of me when I first saw him and threatened to do something horrible to me if I ever tried to fight him, but he hasn't been here for about a week, so I think that he got kicked out of the school or he's with his friends doing whatever." JongIn chuckled when he heard Baekhyun say that before shaking his head and sitting on his friend's bed. 

 

"Baekhyun, what do I do? I don't want to see him but I have to go to my room. Do you have any suggestions?" JongIn asked him, giving him such helpless eyes, which he had practiced in front of the mirror for hours, hoping that it would work for his friend. 

 

Baekhyun groaned when he heard JongIn say that and shook his head, but once he looked over at the other male and saw that he was basically pouting, Baekhyun couldn't help but roll his eyes and nod his head. "Fine, I'll help." Baekhyun told him as he held his hands up. "What you need to do is figure out his schedule and just basically be in your room whenever he is not in there." The male explained as he gave JongIn a smile, which the tan male just raised his brow and shook his head. "WHY ARE YOU GIVING ME THAT FACE?!" 

 

"BECAUSE THAT WAS STUPID!"

 

"NO IT WASN'T! THAT WAS SO SMART!" 

 

JongIn couldn't take it anymore. He basically fell on the bed and chuckled at his friend. "You are so stupid Baekhyun, it should be illegal." JongIn told him as he covered his eyes and rubbed his hands over his face. 

 

What more could JongIn do? His life was starting to take a toll for the worse. 


A/N:

Hey, sorry for being MIA forever! I graduated high school and got a job and I'm in college so I was swamped! 

Subscribe, Comment, Upvote <3