You Midget! You Giant!

You Midget! You Giant!

“YOU MIDGET!” screamed a girl

“YOU GIANT!” screamed another girl

That was how they met 5 years ago when they accidently bumped into each other on the way to class.

 

 

 

Flash Back

As the midget sat down in class, waiting for it to start, lots of people were whispering about a new transfer student.

Girl:”Hey Sooyoung , do you have any news about the transfer student?”

Sooyoung :”Nope, oh well, as long as she don’t bother me eating, I’m all good” As soon as the bell ring, the teacher came in and everyone went silence.

Teacher:”Hey everyone, we have a new transfer student as you all heard! Sunny, please come in!”

As the girl walked in, everyone clap their hand and start whispering:

“Ah!! She’s so short!”
“But so cute!”

“Yeah adorable!”

Sooyoung  was too busy sneaking her food to notice, until the teacher says:”Okay, silence everyone and Sooyoung  stop eating, you just ate breakfast didn’t you!” then she look at Sunny:”Sunny, please introduce yourself”

Sunny:”Hi everyone, my name is Sunny, I just transfer here; I hope we will get along well! Thank you for taking care of me in advance!” then she did a very cute aeygo and bow down.

Teacher:”Alright, Sunny, hmmm go sit beside Soonyoon. Sooyoung  raise your hand so Sunny can see you”

Sooyoung  finally raise her hand then to notice who was coming beside her, then the first thing that came out from was:”YOU MIDGET!”

Then sunny reaction was:”YOU GIANT!”

Then everyone started to laugh at them and started calling this trio SooSun. Then the class began as these two keep glaring at each other.

During lunch break, lots of people went to introduce themselves to Sunny and they get along quite well, but sadly, none of them were in all her class except Sooyoung .

Teacher:”Sooyoung , Sunny has the same schedule as you, so I trust in you to guide her around.”

Sooyoung  wanted to protest but the teacher gave her a glare in which she right away shut up.

So during the few days, Sunny would be following Sooyoung  around, and she notices something.

Sunny:”Why are you always eating and eating? What else do you do?

Sooyoung :”What?! Food is the best thing in the world, you should eat too, if not you will stay this small, you midget.” Then she walked away making Sunny run after her and start smacking her and that was the start of their friendship.

 

3  years later

“YAH YOU GIANT! STOP EATING ALL THE FOOD IN THE FRIDGE!!! YOU KNOW HOW HARD WAS IT FOR ME TO CARRY ALL THESE HOMES?!” screamed Sunny

“YAH YOU ANT, CAN’T YOU STOP YELLING AT ME FOR A DAY?! SIGH!!! The food was so delicious, I couldn’t hold myself haha” then she walked into her room

 

Sunny and Sooyoung  is in university, they share the dorm together, as always everyone call them the SooSun whenever they see them. Since they are always together, lots of people would even think they are a couple which made Sunny blush. Sooyoung  would be indifferent and just laughed it off but while Sunny she would blush and sometime screamed at her friends.

Hyoyeon:”Sooyoung , you love Sunny don’t you?”

Sooyoung  immediately push Hyoyeon away:”Yah, what are you talking about!”

Hyoyeon smirk:”Haha, I’m right, look at you, you even stop eating your food!!!”

Sooyoung  was speechless:”What….No I don’t!”

Hyoyeon:”Yeah…sure Sooyoung , but trust me, if you don’t realize your feeling soon, you will regret it”

Sooyoung :”What feeling? I have no feeling for that midget!!”

Hyoyeon:”Yeah, sure if you say so”

Sooyoung :”Come on! Who would have feeling for that small ant! I can crush her with my finger!”

Hyoyeon:”Uh huh, yeah, she’s so tiny that you always want to protect her don’t you?!”

Sooyoung :”What are you talking about?!”

During the whole conversation, Sunny heard everything, she was sad because, herself, she knows she has feeling for this giant.

The next few days, Sunny been avoiding Sooyoung  which made her feel weird. Sunny would wake up without waking her up, Sunny would go to class without waiting for Sooyoung  and she would sit with her other friends instead of sitting with Sooyoung  as usual. Every night, Sunny would go back to the dorm late and go straight to bed.

After a few days, Sooyoung wanted to go talk to Sunny:”Yah! Midget …are you avoiding me?”

Sunny roll her eyes:”Why would I do that you giant, I’m just tired and busy, anyways I’m going to sleep, good night” then she closed her door.

 

Sooyoung doesn’t look like herself the next few days, Hyoyeon noticed.

Hyoyeon:”Yah, have a love fight?”

Sooyoung :”What love fight?”

Hyoyeon roll her eyes:”You have a fight with Sunny?”

Sooyoung :”No…well not that I know of…but…yeah nothing..”

Hyoyeon:”Come on, you know you can talk to me!”

Sooyoung :”I don’t know, she haven’t been talking to me the last few days and when I ask her if she was avoiding me she just tell me she’s very busy, but I mean, can she really be this busy to even talk to me for  a bit?!”

Hyoyeon giggled:”That’s why you haven’t been eating?”

Sooyoung :”What do you mean! I’ve been eating! Look!” then to her surprise, she didn’t have any food in her bag.

Hyoyeon laughed:”Yeah sure Sooyoung ! Realize your feeling soon!”

Sooyoung :”WHAT FEELING OMG!!! I have nothing more than friendship for this midget!!”

At that moment, Sunny was in front of her, with a hurt face.

Sooyoung  started to shake:”Euh…Sunny…ar…” then, without notice Sunny turned around and walked away.

 

Sooyoung  didn’t move at all, she was frozen at the spot, Then she sat down, in dazed

Hyoyeon:”Yah! What are you doing?! Go chase after Sunny!”

Sooyoung :”Why should I? I didn’t say anything wrong did i?”

Hyoyeon:”Sigh, I have no more comment! You stupid tall person! You better realize your feeling soon or else, you will regret it” then she walked away

 

The next few days, Sooyoung  kept wanting to talk to Sunny but all she got was a cold shoulder which made her sad. She still keep eating while thinking about Sunny, but from time to time she would stop without realizing it. During class, she would be day dreaming.

Then, after class she try to talk to Sunny again but she got ignored, once again. Then she grab Sunny wrist:”YAH! YOU MIDGET! LISTEN TO ME WHEN I TALK TO YOU!”

Then Sunny stood there and glare at her:”OK, YOU GIANT! WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY TO ME?!”

Sooyoung  just froze there staring at her, she didn’t know what to say actually:”Euh…I…just wanted to say…Euh…”

Sunny:”Exactly! You have nothing to say to me! So just shut up and leave me alone, my FRIEND! I am very busy!” then she walked away

Sooyoung  doesn’t know why, but it hurt her heart hearing what Sunny say, in fact there was nothing hurtful in it, but she doesn’t know why it hurt.

After a week pass, Sunny still haven’t been talking to Sunny, but then while she was walking with Hyoyeon, she saw Sunny with a girl. She slowly walk toward her and hide behind the tree.

Girl:”Sunny ar, you are so cute, I think I fell for you…could you be my girlfriend?”

Sunny was stun on the spot then she smiled.

Sooyoung  was hurt, she felt like her heart just got stab, then without waiting she ran out of school. Sunny saw it, she wanted to run after Sooyoung , but she couldn’t reach her.

Later on that night, Sunny received a phone call to go pick up Sooyoung  at the bar because she was very drunk.

As they reach home, Sunny slowly put Sooyoung  on bed.

Sunny:”Yah you pabo! Why did you drink so much!”

Sooyoung :”Why? You ask me why? You’ve been ignoring me the past few weeks…you neglected me!”

Sunny:”What? Am I suppose to talk to you every single day?”

Sooyoung :”Sunny ar… do you hate me?”

Sunny:”What are you talking about? Sigh you are drunk, come on, get change and go to sleep”

Sooyoung  shake her head:”Do you hate me?”

Sunny:”Yes I hate you, you giant! Now hurry up”

Then Sooyoung  tears was coming out:”You..really hate me? What..did I do? Did I hurt you?”

Sunny:”Nothing, come on hurry up!” then Sooyoung  grab Sunny wrist :”Sunny…I don’t know why,” she point at her heart “Here, is beating so fast whenever I’m with you…”

Sunny was shock:”Euh..Sooyoung , you are not in ur right mind, come on..” she slowly push Sooyoung  hand away and was going to walk out of the room but suddenly she felt a backhug.

Sooyoung  was backhugging her:”Sunny ar…did someone confess to you today?”

Sunny slowly nod her head

Sooyoung :”And what did you answer?”

Sunny:”None of ur business Sooyoung , now let go of me!”

Sooyoung  hold her even tighter:”Sunny ar, am I too late?”

Sunny stop struggling:”Huh?”

Sooyoung :”Sunny ar…my midget…I…think I love you…”

Sunny heart was beating crazily:”You are drunk Soo…”

Sooyoung  shakehead:”Even if im drunk, I know I love you…Because of you, I haven’t been able to eat well, I couldn’t just keep eating, my mind will start thinking about you. During class, I haven’t been listening not because I wanted to eat but because you were in my mind. Everything I do, I was thinking about you…Sunny ar…I love you…” then she turn Sunny around and slowly approach her face.

Sunny didn’t know how to react she push Sooyoung  away:”YOU GIANT! YOU ARE JUST DRUNK! YOU ARE TALKING NONSENSE!!” then her tears came down:”YOU REMEMBER WHAT YOU SAID?! You wouldn’t like a midget that’s like an ant! You can crush me with your finger!! You only like me as a FRIEND! Now what are you talking about” Sooyoung  right away hug her tight but to receive lots of smack and punch from the midget.

Sooyoung :”Shhhhh, I’m sorry Sunny ar, I love you…I do love you…please trust me”

Sunny:”NO!! YOU LET GO OF ME YOU GIANT!!” as she kept struggling, Sooyoung  suddenly lift her up and press their lips together.

Then their kiss became a rough passionate kiss, they both fell into bed and start kissing.

Sooyoung  was on top of Sunny, she slowly start to kiss her neck down to her collarbone and her right hand lowly lift Sunny shirt up to explore her skin. As she touches Sunny, Sunny made a small moan voice which turned Sooyoung  on. She slowly take off Sunny top which leave only her bra there, she slowly kiss down to her belly and slowly take off Sunny pants leaving only her on.

Sooyoung  was staring at Sunny:”You look beautiful Sunny…”

Sunny was blushing:”Soo…you too…”

Sooyoung  smiled:” help me?”

Then sunny kneel up and slowly take off Sooyoung  clothing, then both of them remove the rest of their clothes. They both stare at each other.

Sooyoung  put her hand around Sunny neck and slowly guide her down to bed and slowly their body touches each other. As their body made contact, both of them shiver, it felt so good. They slowly start kissing again. Sooyoung  slowly kiss down to her jawline once again then slowly go back to Sunny top and slowly bite on her ear which made Sunny moan. Then her hand slowly play with Sunny right while kissing down. She gradually trace down her whole body and lift her thigh up and start on it, leaving some hickey there. Sunny immediately close her leg together, being too shy which made Sooyoung  chuckled.

Sooyoung :”Come on Sun…let me…see it…” she slowly open her leg then she bend down lift her thigh up and gave a long which made Sunny moan out loud. She liked the reaction so she keeps her slowly while playing with her . Sunny moan was music to her ears, it kept turning her more and more on. Then she goes back up, slowly kiss Sunny, slowly inserting her tongue in her while her right finger was still playing with her . Then without warning, she slowly inserts a finger in Sunny making the girl squeal from the pain.

Sooyoung immediately stop:”Oh my god, I’m sorry Sunny…I…” then she was going to take off her finger but Sunny says:”It’s..ok Soo…continue…please…” then she slowly in and out softly. After a bit, Sunny got use to the finger, then Soo start ing it harder and faster while inserting her second fingers in.

Sunny:”Ah…Soo….more…Yeah…Ah…yes…”

Sooyoung  gulped:”and goes to her ears:”You are so fking y Sun…” then she start her ears.

She kept her faster and faster making Sunny pant :”Soo…I’m…almost…”

Soo understood that she was near so she quicken up the pace and with a final into her G-Spot, Sunny :”AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I’m..cummm….mingggg” she came

Then they both hug each other and fell asleep. The next morning Sooyoung woke up to see that Sunny was in her arm, she hugged her tight and peck her forehead, which woken Sunny up.

Sunny turned around then remember what happened yesterday night and blushes, then Sooyoung  smirk:”Hey, shouldn’t I be the one who blushes? I’m the one who confess and drank!”

Sunny then smack her:”Yah! So you regret it huh?! Fine! Forget about it!” then she was getting ready to get up, then Sooyoung  pull her back down:”hey hey, I was joking” then she went on top of Sunny, “you wanna go for another round? My midget? “ she winked

Then Sunny smirk and push her down and went on top of her:”You mean, my turn to pleasure you? My giant?” then they sealed their lips with a passionate kiss.

--------------------------------

>__< here it is, hope you guys like it..