Second Chance

Second Chance

"Get off me, Siwon", Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, when the older member hugged him from behind.

Kyuhyun, along with Siwon and rest of the SuJu members just finished their schedules and they were now back in their dorms.

"Come on, give your hyung some love", Siwon pouted, not willing to let him go.

"God, I'm tired, go away", Kyuhyun whined and tried to pull away, but the latter was too strong. "Would you stop being so damn touchy?"

"It's really hard with you maknae, you're too cute", Siwon said and pinched his cheeks.

"Ow! You idiot, go away!" Kyuhyun tried to shook him off.

"Okay, I'll go if you give me a good night kiss", Siwon grinned.

Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows and scoffed. "You're ridiciulous".

"Come on, just a peck".

"No! Leave me alone!"

Suddenly, Siwon turned him around and quickly kissed his lips.

Kyuhyun immidiately pulled away. "What the hell?" he yelled. "I told you not to!"

"Sorry, I couldn't help it", Siwon said innocently.

Kyuhyun growled. "You know what, that's it! I'm sick of you, Siwon! Why can't you just leave me the hell alone? It's not enough that you molest me in concerts, but you have to do it privately as well? Can't you just understand that I don't like it?"

Siwon gasped. "Sorry, I..."

"No, listen to me", Kyuhyun suddenly raised his voice. "I will tell you something - everyone is sick of you! That's right, everyone. The fans are calling you a skinship and even other members starting to get annoyed by you. You may think that they like your skinship and everything, but no. Everyone hates it!"

Siwon only stared at him with widened eyes. He never saw the maknae so angry.

"So stop being so over yourself! Honestly, sometimes I think you would be better off the group. I mean, let's face it - you are nothing but a good looks and money", Kyuhyun said and glared at shocked Siwon. He didn't wait for his reply, but went straight to his room.

 

*******

 

Kyuhyun opened his eyes. Hmm, that was a good sleep, he thought. He slowly got up from his bed, but suddenly he froze. He remembered the last night. He was really mean to Siwon and the other didn't deserve it. Did I really told him that everyone hates him? That he would be better off the group? That he is just good looks and money? Kyuhyun started to feel extremely guilty. How could he be so horrible? He was known as the evil maknae, but that was too much even for him. I have to apologize, he thought.

 

Kyuhyun arrived to the kitchen, where the rest of the members were already eating. "Good morning", he smiled. But his smile soon disappeared, when he noticed the member's faces. "What's going on? Did someone die?" Everyone looked sad and gloomy. Donghae was even crying and Eunhyuk was comforting him.

"What happened?" Kyuhyun asked and sat beside Leeteuk.

The leader looked at him. "Siwon decided to leave us".

Kyuhyun frowned. "What do you mean? He left Korea? Is he filming another drama or something?"

Ryeowook sighed and wiped a small tear in his eye. "No. He decided to leave Super Junior".

Kyuhyun gasped. "W-What?"

"He already cancelled his contract. From now on... he is not in the group anymore", Leeteuk said.

Kyuhyun couldn't believe it. This can't be happening... "No...no. H-He wouldn't do that, right? He wouldn't leave us?"

The only answer were the member's sad faces, confirming that he indeed did.

"No", Kyuhyun mummered again. Siwon is leaving Super Junior? But he has been with them since the beginning...."Why?" Kyuhyun asked.

Kangin sighed. "We don't know. He probably wants to focus on acting".

Kyuhyun remembered his earlier words. "Honestly, sometimes I think you would be better off the group".

He felt a stinging tears in his eyes. What have I done?

 

*******

 

"Come on Siwon, pick it up", Kyuhyun mummered.

This was 5th time he called the older, but he never picked it up. He also sent him about 20 messages. They all contained the same - I'm sorry, I didn't mean that, Please come back...

When Siwon still haven't picked it up, Kyuhyun angrily threw his phone across the room. He just couldn't believe that Siwon would leave the group because of him. Maybe he really just wanted to focus on his acting... Right, and he left right after you basically said that everyone in the group hates him, you stupid !

Kyuhyun threw himself on his bed. How the heck did I supposed know that he will take it so seriously? But Kyuhyun knew that this was a stupid excuse. Siwon was really sensitive and Kyuhyun obviously hurt his feelings. And now he's gone. 8 years of being a Super Junior member and now it's all gone? Just like that?

No. Kyuhyun won't let that happen. He has to apologize and bring Siwon back. For the sake of the fans and the group... And his.

 

******

 

Kyuhyun stormed out to the living room. He wanted to ask someone where Siwon's apartment is but the room seemed empty. Alright, I'll just find it out myself, he thought. He walked to the front door but suddenly they opened right in front of him. Kyuhyun thought it's one of the members and wanted to ask him about Siwon, but when he looked up he saw Siwon himself standing there.

Kyuhyun widened his eyes. "Siwon! You're here!" He expected the older will welcome him with his dimpled smile that he actually secretely loved and his annoying but now missed skinship but Siwon's expression was cold and dull.

"I'm just here to get some of my stuff", he said with the same uninterested tone.

The younger frowned and grabbed his arm. "What? You're actually leaving?"

Siwon turned around and glared at him. "I thought it was clear".

"N-No, you can't do that... Listen Siwon, I'm really sorry for what I said".

"I forgive you".

Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows. "R-really?"

"Yes. But I'm still leaving so if you excuse me..." he wanted to pull away from Kyuhyun's grip but the younger didn't let him.

"But I said I'm sorry..."

"I know. And I said that I forgive you. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm..."

"You can't leave, okay? Y-You can't do that! The members need you, the ELFs need you. I-I..." Kyuhyun tried to brush away the tears from his eyes. "I need you. Please don't leave me", he said and threw his arms around Siwon and hugged him tightly.

But Siwon didn't return the hug. Instead, he pulled away. "It's too late, Kyuhyun. Your words really hurt me".

"I know, I'm..."

"...But they were true. I really don't belong here. You were right when you said that I'm only good looks and money. I have nothing to offer for Super Junior. You are the main vocalist, Hyukjae is the dancer, Shindong is the rapper, but what about me? I'm only a rich visual. There are plenty of those who actually have some talent. Acting is the only thing I'm good at so I'll just stick with that. I'm sorry".

Kyuhyun shook his head. Now he couldn't help the tears falling down his cheeks. "No, don't say that. You are talented and you do belong here. You were a Super Junior member since the beginning. If someone doesn't belong here, then it's me. You are more than just a rich visual".

Siwon scoffed. "Stop lying, Kyuhyun. You know that it's not true. I bet no one will miss me anyways when they hate me right?"

"They don't hate you. I was stupid for saying that, Siwon. We all consider you as our family. We wouldn't be Super Junior without you. We wouldn't have the most handsome guy on planet. We wouldn't have the guy with sweet voice. And we wouldn't have the guy who was always there for us when we needed him. Please, Siwon..." Kyuhyun sobbed.

Siwon shook his head and pulled away from his grip. "I'm sorry, but I need to go. I'm flying to New York in few hours", he said coldly and walked towards the door.

Kyuhyun ran after him. "No! Don't go please", he cried.

Siwon looked at him. "Goodbye, Kyuhyun. Tell the other members I'm going to miss them", he said and closed the door after him.

Kyuhyun was left standing there with a broken heart. He sat on the ground, leaned his back against the door and cried like never did before.

 

******

 

When the members came back to the dorm, they didn't expect seeing Kyuhyun lying on the sofa and crying.

"Kyu? Kyu? Are you okay?" Leeteuk asked worriedly.

Kyuhyun couldn't utter a word so he just tightly hugged Leeteuk and cried on the leader's shoulders. Leeteuk softly caressed his head.

"Shh, don't cry maknae. It will be okay".

"S-Siwon", Kyuhyun sobbed.

The members looked at each other with worry. "You heard it already?" Donghae asked.

"I-It's all my fault. I-I t-told him t-terrible things and n-now he's..."

"It's not your fault, Kyu".

"It is!" Kyuhyun yelled. "It's a-all my f-fault! I-I should just kill myself".

"Don't say that", Sungmin said and held the maknae's hand.

"But it's true..."

"No it's not. You were not driving that plane, were you?"

Kyuhyun pulled away from Leeteuk's embrace and confusedly looked at him with teary eyes. "W-What are you talking about? What plane?"

The members exchanged glances. "I thought you heard", Donghae mummered.

"Heard what? Teukie hyung, what happened?" Kyuhyun asked their leader.

Leeteuk sighed. "It's about Siwon. He... he had an accident. He was on his flight to New York when", Leeteuk let out a soft sob. "The plane crashed and now..." Leeteuk couldn't finish his words because they were interrupted by Kyuhyun's scream.

 

******

 

"Let me go! Let me go! I need to see him!"

"Calm down, Kyuhyun..."

"Noooo! I need to see him!"

The Super Junior members just arrived tothe hospital and they were trying to comfort crying and screaming Kyuhyun. The youngest was throwing his arms around and fighting the members. He desperately needed to see Siwon.

Kangin, the strongest, grabbed Kyuhyun's wrist. "Kyu, he's having a surgery now. You can see him after they will be done. Do you want them to save Siwon?"

"Y-Yes".

"Then please wait. You will be the first one to see him, okay?"

Kangin's words seemed to calm Kyuhyun down, so he just nodded and exhaustedly sat to the waiting room.

 

******

 

"Doc, how is he?" Leeteuk asked the doctor quietly, not wanting to wake up the sleeping maknae next to him.

"He's alive. But he suffered from major injuries. Some of his live organs were damaged. He's in a coma".

Everyone hung their head low. Donghae started to cry and Eunhyuk was praying. Leeteuk brushed the tears off his eyes. He is a leader. He needs to be the strongest.

"Can I see him?"

Leeteuk turned his head and saw Kyuhyun looking at him with red and swollen eyes. "Maybe someone of us should go with you..." Leeteuk said, but Kyuhyun interrupted him.

"No, hyung. I want to be alone with him".

The leader softly nodded, so Kyuhyun followed the doctor to Siwon's room. "If something happened, ring this bell", the doctor said and left him alone.

Kyuhyun looked around the room. Siwon was lying on the bed with a bunch of wires connected to his body. Kyuhyun sat on the chair beside him and grabbed his hand. It was always so warm, but now it was cold as ice.

"Oh, Siwon..." Kyuhyun sobbed. The sight of the man broke his heart. "I'm so sorry. This is all my fault". He helplessly cried. "If I didn't say these awful t-things, you wouldn't leave the group and you wouldn't go on that stupid plane. Y-You don't deserve this. W-Why this couldn't happen to me? I deserve to die. Not you. You are the most amazing person I know. You were always there for me. You can always make me smile. Even though I always rejected you and your touches, I was always happy to have you beside me. Now I realize how stupid I was. You did so much for me and I would do anything for you as well. Please wake up and tell me what to do. I would die for you, Siwon. Now I understand what you meant when you said that you would take all my pain away. I would do the same. You were always special to me and it hurts me so much to see you like this. I love you, hyung".

Kyuhyun closed his eyes. "God, please. If you hear me... Please, don't let Siwon suffer like this. P-Please protect him. He doesn't deserve this. H-He believes in you and he always turns to you when he has troubles. And you helped him when he turned to you when I had that accident. So please... do the same thing for me. Give me a second chance to make it all better. Please, that's all I want". Kyuhyun suddenly got dizzy and his body fell on the bed next to Siwon's. Everything turned dark.

 

********

 

Kyuhyun slowly opened his eyes. When he looked around, he realized that he's in his room. What happened? Then he remembered. Siwon had an accident. He is in a coma. And it was all because of him.

Kyuhyun sighed. He remembered fainting in the hospital. The others probably took him back to the hotel. He slowly got up from the bed and walked to the living room. He was really hungry. He mentally scolded himself. How can I think about food when Siwon is... Kyuhyun gulped. He felt awful. Siwon was almost dead thanks to him. Will he ever wake up?

Suddenly Kyuhyun heard a laugh from the living room. He frowned. Was it one of the members? They are laughing, even though their bandmate is in a coma? Kyuhyun decided to check it out.

When he slowly reached the living room, he heard a very familiar voice. "...Yeah, I know. But I'm already used to that".

Kyuhyun gasped. That voice... no, that's impossible. It can't be Siwon. He is in a hospital. But it sounded so much like him... Kyuhyun walked into the room and suddenly he froze. There was Siwon on the phone talking with someone. How can he be here healthy and alive when Kyuhyun saw him lifeless in the hospital just yesterday?

Siwon turned around and spotted Kyuhyun. "Speaking about the devil... I need to go now, bye", he said and hung up. "Hey, Kyu", he smiled.

Kyuhyun widened his eyes, which made Siwon chuckle. "You look like you just saw a ghost. Are you okay?"

"W-What, h-how..." Kyuhyun stuttered. But before Siwon could say something, Kyuhyun ran towards him and threw his arms around him in a tight hug.

Siwon was really startled. Did Kyuhyun actually hug him? By himself? He hugged him back. "What happened? Did you lose a bet or something?" Siwon laughed, but he was suddenly interrupted by Kyuhyun kissing him.

Siwon widened his eyes when he realized that Kyuhyun kissed him. The maknae nibbled on his lower lip and entered his tongue into Siwon's mouth. The older couldn't help but moan into the passionate kiss. What the actual hell is happening?

"W-What are you doing?" Siwon mummered when they pulled away but Kyuhyun pulled him into a hug again and started to cry.

"I'm so so so so sorry. I promise I didn't mean that. You are much more than a rich visual and skinship . We need you, Siwon. You are amazing, beautiful, hot, y, talented and the nicest person I've ever met. I promise I will never reject you again. Just please please please, don't leave".

Siwon was still really shocked by the younger's words and that previous kiss, but he softly caressed his head. "W-What? Why would I leave?"

Kyuhyun pulled away and looked at him with teary eyes. "So you are not leaving?"

Siwon frowned. "Of course not".

"You will still be in the group? With us?"

"Yes, why..."

Kyuhyun suddenly jumped on him and wrapped his legs around Siwon's waist. Siwon didn't know how more could the maknae shock him.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you", Kyuhyun said.

Siwon had to support the maknae's legs so he wouldn't fall. "Seriously Kyu, you're scaring me. What happened?"

Kyuhyun gave him a sweet smile, that made Siwon's heart beat rapidly. "I'm just happy that you're here, hyung. Please don't ever leave".

"I wouldn't leave you, Kyu. I will always be there for you. I promise", Siwon said.

Kyuhyun smile widened and he pecked Siwon's lips. "Thank you... for everything".

Siwon finally smiled back at him. "Always".