Final

I miss you guys

Kibum let his manager open the apartment door because both of his hand was busy holding Comme Des and Garcons who already sleeps even before he reach the dorm. He just gets back after some recording and took his babies from the daycare. He hurriedly gets in after his manager turn on the lamp and put his babies to their warm basket in the living room. Then he realized something odd.

“Is everybody has a schedule hyung?? Why no one here??” ask Kibum to his manager

The manager shook his head “Nope, it’s only Jonghyun. Everyone went to their home yesterday and seems like Jonghyun will go to his house too after his radio broadcast.”  Explain him

“Oh..”

They went home?? Why no one told me??

“Kibum??” the blonde guy snapped when his manager called him “Do you still need anything??”

Kibum bit his upper lips, thinking. Then he shook his head “No hyung, I’m fine. You better go home and take a rest..”

“Alright then, you should take a rest too. We have an early recording tomorrow..” said him as he walks to the door and put his shoes.

Kibum nodded “Alright hyung, see you tomorrow.”

The feline boy sighs and looks around the living room again. It’s too quiet and it’s not like what SHINee dorm should be. There is no Jonghyun loud speaker sound, or Taemin and Minho who can’t stop shouted when they played some video games or, Lee Jinki. His voice when he laughs or whined when he was hungry and his sweet serenade every time he knows that Kibum had a nightmare. Kibum sigh again, his body feels so heavy. He was tired, of course he was, is subunit schedule was no lie and if you count it with his solo schedule, you might be understand why he look so skinny now. Usually, the usual Kibum will text everyone asking them why they leave him alone, but he didn’t have a power to do that, not now. So Kibum decided, maybe a warm shower will release his fatigue.

*

Kibum walked out from a bathroom as he dried his wet hair with a towel. He was passing through the living room when he saw something at the couch. Kibum narrowed his eyes, but he can’t figure it out what was that blue square thing. Curious, Kibum walked to the couch and seated beside that blue square thing. He picked it up and it turns to photo album. Without thinking much Kibum opened the photo album and let out a chuckled when he saw the first picture.

It was their pre debut picture. If Kibum was right, it was the first picture that they took together right after they had been announced to be in one group. There is one note under the picture

‘The boys who shining more than a star’

Kibum laughed when he read that, it’s absolutely Kim Jonghyun handwriting “Did he make it by himself??” That dino, sometimes always do something that no one will expected.  He opened the next page and grinning when he saw the picture. It was the picture that had been taken after their debut stage, when Jonghyun had cried hard with Minho and Jinki who hugs him and Kibum with Taemin who made a ‘V’ sign. Kibum can’t stop smiling every time he opened the photo album page by page, it’s like all of their story described there. But when he saw the last picture, he felt a pang in his chest. It’s was the picture when they won deasang last years, it’s was a picture when five of them hugged each other. But that wasn’t the reason Kibum felt his chest heavy, but the words that written under the picture

‘All five of us have the same heart to protect SHINee. Even after time passes, we hope to be active as SHINee’

Knowing that he will break down if he keep staring at the picture, Kibum closed the photo album and hugs it tightly.

He sighed “I miss you guys..”

Kibum stretch his head up, tried to hold the tears that already brimmed in his eyes and wiped it before it reach his cheek. It was the first time since his debut he feel so lonely, he never thought that he will missed this badly. His chest feels so stuffy and he has to punch it lightly, to make it a little better.

Kim Kibum almost can’t believe his ear when he heard the door opened and a loud sound following behind. He turns his head to the door. A blonde and short guy getting in to the dorm while talking on the phone

“I know hyung, I got it. No no no, we’ll talk about it tomorrow..” Kim Jongyun turn his head to the living room “Oh, Bum-ah your home..”

The younger only nodded, his eyes keep following the other movement until he disappeared in his room.

Then another loud sound was heard again from the door, this time it sounds like two people talking about something.

“Aish, seriously Lee Taemin!! Where did you put that hat?? I just bought it when you borrowed it!!”

“I forgot where I put that after I tried it, gonna search it in my room.” Taemin runs hurriedly to his room, maybe he tried to not get scolded more by Minho and not realize that Kibum was there.

“You better found it!! Or I will kill you!!” shouted Minho from living room. he turned his head when he heard a low chuckled from the couch “Nah, Kibum-ah you’re home??” Minho walked toward him and seated at the couch “When did you arried??”

“An hours ago. Where have you been??” ask Kibum curious why Minho can come together with Teamin

“I just want to go home after meet with Changmin-hyung, but Lee Taemin called me. He asked me to drive him here and I just can’t believe it when he said he lost my new hat. Aish that kid!!!”

Kibum chuckled again when he heard the taller one explanation. His froggy eyes getting doubled every time he mentioned Taemin.

The one that being talked, come out from his room and surprised when he saw Kibum there “Oh Key-hyung, I didn’t see you there. Whe-” the maknae can’t continue his words because Minho was cut him

“Ya!! Did you found it??

Taemin shook his head, but then he lifted his head up “Ah!! I remember, i put it back inside your closet hyung.”

Minho rolled his eyes when Taemin grab his wrist and pulled him. He stomp his feet on the floor and pushed by Taemin to his room.

Kibum laughed hard as he slapped his thigh. It’s so funny seeing Minho who acted like a kid with Taemin. He wiped a dot of tears in corner of his eyes and took a deep breath. This is what SHINee dorm should be, a little loud but it so reassuring for Kibum. He sigh, it will be perfect if he was here too, thought him.

Then a click sound was heard from the door. Suddenly Kibum heart was beating so hard, he closed his eyes.

No it can’t be him, God must not be that good to me.

Kibum shook his head, his eyes keep closed and when he heard a footsteps Kibum bit his lips.

Please please please

Knowing that footsteps come closer to him, slowly Kibum opened his eyes and turned his head to the footsteps direction. And Kibum was right, Lee Jinki walked to his side. But something wrong on the older face, there is no a warm smile or his oh-so-famous grinning on his face. He looked so tired and exhausted. Kibum frowned

Is he okay??

Jinki throw his body to the couch beside Kibum, he lean his body at the couch and sigh before he closed his eyes.  Kibum followed the older, he lean his stiff body to the couch. He looked down, tried to find a words that suddenly missing from his brain when he felt his shoulder getting heavy. Kibum turned his head and saw Lee Jinki leaning his head on his shoulder. Kibum gulped and his face was flushed.

“H-hyu-“

“AHH!! Kibum-hyung, I just found this movie on Minho-hyung drawer!! Let’s watch it together..” Lee Taemin, suddenly out from nowhere jumped around the living room. His hand holding a DVD box, but Kibum can’t see it clearly because the maknae already runs to his shared room, maybe to ask Jonghyun to watch it to.

Minho come out from his room, he scratched his head as he walked to seat beside Jinki. Maybe he can’t find his new hat, thought KIbum.

“What’s wrong with him??” asked Minho when he saw the leader

Kibum made a face, he didn’t know either what’s happened to their leader. Tho he really wished he knew the reason.

“Can anyone out there makes Lee Taemin knock out?? He’s getting annoying at night” shouted Jonghyun from his room.

The both rappers looked at each other and laughed when they see their maknae pushed Jonghyun out from his room “Come on hyung, it’s been a long time since we watch movies together.. Come on come on”

The blonde one only can sigh when the maknae pushed him and make him seat on the floor. While Taemin tried to turn the DVD player on, Kibum thought maybe he can make popcorn for them. But when Kibum want to stand up, a chubby and firm finger hold his thigh. Kibum turned his head and saw Lee Jinki still on his position leaned on Kibum shoulder and closed his eyes but his mouth whispered something

Stay..

And Kibum can felt a thousand butterflies were dancing inside his stomach and his heart beating so fast. Kibum took a deep breath, tried to concentrate to the movie that just playing.

 

 

“Is he sleeping??”

Kibum can hear it, it was Taemin voice. He remembered that he was sleepy when he watched the movie, but he didn’t know that he fall asleep. He really wanted to open his lids and tell Taemin that he heard him, but seems like his eyes don’t want to open he might me too tired.

A hand shadow was moving upper his eyes “I guess so, I think we should stop our movie session..” this time it was Minho voice.

“He must be tired, his schedule was no lie.. It might be his most busied days since his debut..” said Jonghyun

Then a soft and chubby digit was caressing his bangs. It’s so calming, Kibum almost fall asleep again if Taemin didn’t speak again

“You love him hyung..”

Kibum can felt that chubby digit was snapped and stopped his movement. There is a long silent.

What?? What happened?? Why no one talks??

Seems like the owner of that chubby hand can feeling Kibum anxiety because he caressing his bangs again but this time slower than before.

Then someone chuckled, Kibum sure that was Minho.

“Aigoo, maybe I should find a lover too..” said Jonghyun

“You have a lot hyung.” Tease Taemin

“Yaaa!!!”

Four of them were laughing, but not too hard maybe because they didn’t want to wake Kibum.

 “I think we should go sleep now, come on Tae-ah. Your eyes were red already. Good night everybody..” Kibum heard Jonghyun stood up

“Good night hyung, see you tomorrow” said Taemin and followed Jonghyun to their shared room

“Night hyung..” this time Minho voice.

When there is no more footsteps sound around and the warm hand that caressed his bangs was gone Kibum decided to open his eyes. But when Kibum want to open his eyes, a strong hand was sliding under his thigh and another hand was sliding behind his back. Kibum almost forget to breathing when he was being lifted up in a bridal style, he was blushing hard. Kibum dared to open his eyes when he felt he was moving. A firm chest was the first thing he saw, a musky scent were filling his lungs when he tried to breathe. His most favorite scent. Softly Kibum looked up to see the other face. Lee Jinki didn’t look tired like before, he was smiled and Kibum glad because everything that was makes Jinki tired before, were vanished. Kibum hurriedly close his eyes when he felt Jinki turn his head down. His heart was beating so fast because the other was stopping.

Did he realize that I’m no longer sleep??

KIbum bit his inner lips, tried to thinking what he should say to Jinki when he asked him. But Kibum almost sigh when he felt his back touched a soft mattress and he lose the other warmth. But since Jinki didn’t say anything, seems like he didn’t realize that the other already awoke. So Kibum keep on his acting, he moved his body tried to find a comfortable pose to sleep. Kibum thought Jinki will leave after he put him on his bed, but his thought was wrong because he still can feel Jinki presence here.

Why he didn’t…

For the nth time tonight Kibum feel his heart stop beating and forgot to breathe when he felt a soft kiss was planted on his forehead and a warm hand caressing his cheek

“Goodnight Bummie-ah”

When the lamp turned off and the door was closed Kim Kibum opened his eyes and touched his cheek. The warmth of the other hand still lingers there.

“Goodnight hyung, and thank you”