Chapter 2 : Flashbacks and Echoes

The Stoler Of My Heart

TAEMIN'S POV

I was listening to my phone when it rang.  "Taemin we need to talk. At my favorite cafe. Faster. I'm already here."  I was just about to saying "ok" when he put down the call. I'm worried he wasn't acting like that before.

I am with my hood walking while looking at the transparent glasses at the shops and finally I reached the cafe.

At the cafe...

I went to the second floor and I saw him drinking wine with 1 empty bottle it the table and 1 bottle full of wine, his favorite wine.

So act to make him smile,"Dude this is your cafe, not a BAR." And I didn't fail, he smiled.

"Remember  this cafe? My favorite cafe. In where we sit...."

* FLASHBACK *

(Phone ringing)

(Kai's POV)

"Kai! Somethings happening in the 2nd floor at your favorite cafe! I need you! NOW!" Before I am about to answer "yes" she have already down the phone. So I'm not about to think, I am DEFINITELY going to the cafe. 

When I reached its 2nd floor...

I saw shimmering lights, red, pink, and white roses, scented candles all over the place. I also saw the violinist with his violin and the pianist with his grand piano in their best suits. And I saw her standing stoodly in her white dress in the side of the table with a suit and shoes in her hands. Walking in her 4-inch silver heels to me. I can't really deny that she's beautiful. 

"Wear this. It suits your size. Leave your valuables in the restroom." She's pointing me the restroom.

After 15 minutes...

I closed the door of the restroom. And I hear my favorite piece, River flows in you by Riyuma.

"Its awesome and at the same time quiet. I love it with how you fixed out the things out here."

"I'm glad that you liked it."

After chatting and eating for almost 3 hour and 30 minutes...

 We took lots of pictures in 15 minutes. 

And in that short time I felt like I'm in heaven, with my most beautiful guardian angel. Well, it's given. When she's by my side, everything is perfect, it's flawless.

* END OF FLASHBACK * 

TAEMIN'S POV

"This is the Most Unforgettable Place!!" He's shouting with some tears dropping.

I'm now realizing that the events, came to him in flashbacks.. and echoes.

And I know in myself he can't help it. He's sad, very sad.

Something worst happened than....

*FLASHBACK*

" Taemin! I fell asleep! I can't believe that I fell asleep while she's waiting for me for atleast 2 hours!! 2 hours!" 

He was just shouting and crying...

END OF FLASHBACK * 

Last week....

" She left me. Now, she's in Paris. Paris, France."

"Stupid! Why you didn't follow her?! Come on man! It's Paris! The most suiting place for lovers!"

" I'm not that stupid. If I follow her in Paris, grandma will be so angry that she might burst it out to Jinri. I need to fix things first here and prove something to grandma so Jinri will not be affected."

(Exhales)

"That why you're here. You're the one who will going to follow her."

---------

Thank you again readers and subscribers! Please be open to share your GOOD thoughts in the comments! And may I have your opinion about the previous and current chapters? Thank you again!