Our Story

You're My Last Love

Jonghyun P.O.V

“kibum,i’m home!” i called him,but no answer

“kibum, where are you?” i called him once again while checking our room but he’s not there

“kibum-ah! Answer me!” i shouted.

“hyung, it’s useless to call key hyung.” Suddenly taemin appear with his swollen eyes

“where is he?” i asked worriedly.

“he’s gone..he won’t be back to this house anymore.” Taemin said weakly..what the heck is taemin talking about

“taemin,i don’t understand” i said frustrated,but  taemin give me a letter..

I open that letter slowly,it’s kibum hands writing

 

Jjong,

When you read this letter,i won’t be with you anymore..

I’m sorry for leaving without saying,

But i leave for our own goods..

Please forget about me and be happy..

Don’t worry about me and your child..

Don’t even find me...

I just don’t want to ruined your life,

Please stay healthy and be happy always,

Just thought our meeting is just a nightmare,

A nightmare that you don’t want to remember...

That’s all from me jjong...

                                                                                                                                   Your   Love,

                                                                                                                                     Kibum

 

When i finished,my legs felt weak and i fell, i start to cry “Taemin-ah,where did kibum go?” i asked taemin,while shook his body..

“i don’t know hyung” Taemin replied while crying..

Kibum why did you left me?why? kibum don’t you love me anymore?

I keeps on crying while hugging his picture

kibum did i hurts your feeling?

Key P.O.V

i never felt so lonely like today.. “Jjong,i already missed you.”

I whispered hoping he could heard that, even though..i know he cannot hear me.

While i’m unpacking my things, i saw jjong’s photo and his shirt that i put intentionally with my things..Jjong,i don’t want to leave but..i can’t let you lose your father because of me,i’m not that cruel..my tears start to fall once again 

“umma,i missed you so much..i wished i could talk to you right now..i’m doing a right thing now,right?” i talked alone..i just can’t hold for any longer.

“key,you still have me right?” i’m startled a bit,how did minho know this place?

“h..how did you came here?” i asked

“i followed you,i saw and heard everything that jonghyun hyung’s father said.” Minho explained

“key,can’t you just told jonghyun hyung the truth?” minho keeps talking

“no! What if he fights with his father? I don’t want to make everything worse, he told me he really loves his father, then who am i to break their relationship? please i begged you, don’t tell him the truth..he will get married later, so i want him to be happy.”  I explained to minho, so that he understand why i’m doing this..

“what about you and your child?” minho asked..

“i don’t know but all i know is,i’m willing to do anything for jjong happiness.” i gently caressed my belly as i said that..

“key,don’t you know that his happiness is you?” minho asked again..

“i know minho-yah, but what can i do if his father is the one who begged me to leave his child, i couldn’t do anything..he’s the one who took care of jjong,who am i to took jjong from his father?”              i said while crying...

“i really love him,minho-yah...i want to stay with him,but his father didn’t like me..” my tears falls down to my cheeks..

minho quickly pulled me to his arm..

AT SHOPPING COMPLEX

ONE MONTH LATER

I’m now 6 month pregnant.. My belly is getting bigger,and jjong is moving on.. i heard that he is engaged.. well i guess his father kept his promise to make jjong happy..

 “Key?” that voice wakes me up from my day dreaming..i turned around, it was onew hyung

“onew hyung, long time no see?” i greet him cheerfully

“did you know jonghyun is getting married in three months?” i’ve already expect, onew hyung will asked that..

“uhh..yeah,i know..” i said weakly..

“you owe me some explaination..” onew hyung starred at my bloated belly as he said that..

“hyung-”  before i could  finished my words, someone interrupt us

“honey, who is this?” that man is calling onew hyung ‘honey’?

“this is key..key,meet my fiance..wooyoung hyung.” Onew hyung explained as  i shook his fiance’s hand and smiled

“onew, i want to go to toilet..take your friend to the restaurant so you can chat longer.” Wooyoung hyung said..onew hyung nodded and asked me to go with him..

We were sitting there and talk about onew hyung and wooyoung hyung, i just don’t want to talk about Jjong yet.. until suddenly someone’s interrupt our conversation “Look what we have here.” I know that voice very well..

“Jjong!” i slipped my tounge, calling him loudly..

“kibum,i can see you are living happily right now..” jjong said using an annoying voice.

“well, i just want to introduced my fiance..Im Yoona.” He said proudly, he’s happy now..how i wish, i'm the one who he introduced..

I smiled faintly and said “Congratulations both of you.” It’s good to see him happy.. even if he’s not with me..

“well you two, we need to go first..we don’t want to interrupt in someone’s else date.” Jjong said as he grabbed his fiance hand and walked away..it’s hurts me so bad to see that..

 “oh, yeah..of course.” I replied weakly, onew hyung starred at me weirdly..

After jjong and his fiance leave that place,wooyoung hyung sit and join us.. “key,what’s going on?” onew hyung asked.

“nothing, hyung.” I lied..

“please key, tell me the truth..if you still consider me as your friend...” onew hyung plead..i guess i didn’t have a choice, so i re-open the story that i want to bury deep in my heart..

“key, jonghyun is so lucky to have your love.” Wooyoung hyung words make me embarassed

“it’s getting late, i need to go home first..” i excuse myself.

“key, give me your phone number and take mine...if you need anything just called me.” Onew hyung said..

“okay..thank you,hyung.” I said..

Jjong you seem to be so happy with her, i’m glad you’re living happily with her..you also don’t remember about your child anymore.

“My child, don’t be sad...umma is here with you, even though your appa dosen’t want you anymore.” I said while my belly and slowly my tears start to fall..

Jjong, our memory of being together is still fresh in my mind..even though you already forget it.

I will always love you,jjong..

3 MONTH LATER

My belly is getting bigger, the doctor said i can give a birth at anytime, now.. i need to be prepared at all times..when thinking of this baby, i will be thinking of jjong too..he will be a husband in a 24 hours

i will be the happiest person in the world if i’m the one who will be his bride, but it’s only could happen in my dreams not in reality.

Jjong, at the times like this..i really want you to be here with me,but i know that will never happen.

While i was reminiscing the past, my stomach starts to hurt..i quickly called minho, but he didn’t answered..my stomach start to hurts even more..

Only then, i remembered that i had onew hyung’s number, i quickly called him..thank god he picked up “H..hyyung,m..my s..stomach i..is h..hurting,h..help m..me!” i said with trembling voice..my view becomes blurry and everything went dark.

 

Onew P.O.V

Oh my god key! I’m so shocked when i saw key is lying on the floor,fainted..i rushed to his home when i got his phone call.. “Hyung, we need to take him to the hospital!” i said to wooyoung hyung..He nodded.

AT HOSPITAL

Key has been admitted to the emergency ward.. “Minho-yah..quickly come to the hospital..key is about to have a baby.” I called minho

“hyung, should we tell jonghyun or not?” i asked wooyoung hyung to make sure i’m doing the right thing..he nodded and i quickly dialed jonghyun’s number

“hello, jonghyun it’s me onew..please come to the hospital, key is about to have a baby.” I said worriedly

“i don’t want to.”

“YAH! ITS YOUR CHILD!” i shouted, wooyoung hyung grab my shoulder to calm me down..

“he is the one who told me to forget about him and the child..so i’m not going anywhere!” i swear if Jonghyun is in front of me, my first ever punch will land to his face..

“don’t regret it later!” i said and hung up..how could he do that to key..he is so heartless.

After a while minho and taemin arrived “How is he?” minho asked anxiously

“we don’t know yet.” I replied

After 30 minutes waiting, the doctor comes out from ER “who is Jjong?” the doctor asked, we just keep looking at each other silently..

“the patient is in critical condition and he keeps calling Jjong, so i think you guys should call the guy.” The doctor continued..

“why is he in critical condition?i thought he will give birth normally?” minho asked

“he will not give a birth like a woman do..we need to operate him, we already asked the patient to do an abortion, but he insists to keep it because the baby’s father wanted the child..he already knew that he will not give birth normally, but we’ll try our best to save both of them” The doctor explained detailed to us

“key hyung.” Taemin could only called his name while crying.

“minho, please talk to jonghyun..” i asked minho..Jonghyun,you are such a useless man in the world..key loves you more than he loves himself..

Minho P.O.V

JONGHYUN HYUNG HOUSE

“jonghyun hyung, come out for a second.” I called him

“What?” he showed up..

“come with me to the hospital!” i said..

“i don’t want to.” He replied.

“hyung, key is-”  he cuts my words before i could finished..

“i know he is about to have a baby, so what? it didn’t have anything to do with me” jonghyun hyung answer is really too much.. i gave him one great punch to make him realize.

“jonghyun hyung, we keep our mouth shut because key told us to, but i don’t think i can hold for any longer.” I’m going to tell this selfish hyung, all of things that key kept from him.

“what do you mean?” he asked

“the reason why key left you is because of your father!” i said strictly

“DON'T ACCUSE MY FATHER!” he shouted.

“i’m not accusing, but that’s the truth..that night when you weren’t at home, your father come to meet key, your father said he will give key a lot of money if he left you! But you know what key did after your father said that?! He kneel before your father so that your father gave his blessing to your relationship, but your father said if you and key are together..he will disowns you as a child of him, so that you won’t get his property!”  i re-open the story that key told me to keep from jonghyun hyung, i’m sorry key..

“but why did he didn’t told me?” jonghyun hyung question is too childish

“it’s because he don’t want you to hate your father just because of him! Jonghyun hyung you wasted key..but still he loves you to his heart content, i’m the one watching him everyday..he’s missing you, but he ignored his pain just to see you happy! Even he was dying he still mention your name, Jonghyun hyung...why did key loved someone like you! You only saw your pain...you’ve never tried to understand key..he is the one who hurting the most!” i said my last word while crying, i can’t help but to cry..when i think about key..everyday he talking to his child as if he talking to jonghyun hyung. He sacrificed his love for jonghyun hyung just to make jonghyun hyung happy,

But that guy is living happily while blaming key on their broken relationship..

“It’s up to you hyung,,whether to believe or not..but key is in critical condition now and he want to meet you.” I said my last word and walk away..

AT HOSPITAL

“how is he?” i asked onew hyung..

“still the same,where is jonghyun?” onew hyung asked,when i was about to answer..

“i’m here!”

“You’re jjong?” the doctor asked.

“yes,” jonghyun hyung answered..

“follow me!” the doctor said..

Thank you hyung,for coming..

Jonghyun P.O.V

I thought kibum left me because of money, but it’s turns out that he left me because my father asked him..when i saw him wearing and oxygen mask and all wire that were attached on his body..my heart broken to pieces..

kibum why did you fall in love with me, i couldn’t do anything besides hurting you..

when you were struggling to bear our child inside your belly..i wasn’t there for you..i’m sorry,

my tears started to fall slowly...He regain his concious, as i hold his hand

“Jjong,what are you doing here?y..you supposed to get married,right?” he asked weakly,even in this condition he still worried about me.

“Yah,pabo..how can i get married when you were struggling alone to give birth of our child.” I said while crying.

“Jjong-” he was about to say something but suddenly his breath is going up and down drasticly

“kibum, please don’t leave me alone!” i shouted when 2 male nurse drag me out of the room.

After 6 hours the doctors get out from the operation rooms and said “Congratulations you’ve got a son.” I smiled happily and then i thought of kibum,

“how is kibum?” i asked anxiously, but the doctor shook his head..

“i’m sorry...he’s having internal bleeding and we couldn’t stop that, he is in critical condition..and he wants to meet you..” my world becomes dark..kibum..

AT KEY’s WARD

“kibum..” i called him..he looks so weak..

“J-jjong,i-i’m sorry..i-i hope you will t-take good c-care of our child,even  if you hate me...he still our child..” he said weakly..

“kibum..i’m sorrry for not being with you,i’m sorry for not finding you...please don’t leave me..i love you” my voice cracked..

He slowly caressed my cheek “jjong..i’m sorry,i’m really sorry...don’t blame yourself..it wasn’t your fault and i always love you” he smiled at me.. i know is very wrong of me for doing this but.. i just missed him so much, i lean towards him and put his lips against mine..

“how can i live without you,kibum...please..” i whispered after the sudden kiss

“Jjong..you must continue to live..our son need you..i’m sorry i can’t be with you and him till the end..and thank you for loving me all this time, i love you so much Jjong..”  he also start to cry...i put my head on the bed and as he caressed my hair..we stayed like that for awhile..until  he stopped caressing my hair..i looked up

“Kibum..” no answer

“kibum..” still no answer

“KIBUM!!” i shouted when i noticed he’s no longer breathing

“KIBUM, PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME!!PLEASE...” i started to cry and shout like crazy while shaking his cold body

“What happened?” taemin asked as he step in..i didn’t answer...i could only starring at kibum while holding his cold hands..

“OH MY GOD...minho hyung get the doctor!” i heard taemin shouted..i lost my mind, hoping this would be a bad dream...

“i’m sorry...time of death 12.15 a.m” it’s short but the words are killing me inside..

“No..No way...he couldn’t be!! NO!” i shouted while crying.. taemin and minho grab me as i shook kibum’s lifeless body..

“Hyung..stop it..” taemin is sobbing..

AFTER THE FUNERAL

“jonghyun hyung, this is key hyung diary...i was told to give it to you if something happen to him” taemin handed a book

I open the diary, there were a message for me..

Jjong,if you are reading this..means that i’m no longer around..

Jjong..today the doctor said that i need to do an abortion..he said i couldn’t deliver this baby safely

But i already lose you..i wouldn’t be alive if i lose this child also..

And i know how you wanted this child..so i’ve decided that i will deliver this child..even if it takes my life..

Jjong..i love you dearly..i love you more than myself..

Please take care of our child because i couldn’t do it..please love him..

Jjong..i miss you so much..i really miss you...

Please stay healthy and please be happy even without me..

Please remember that i always love you...

Annyeong..Jjong

                   Your Love,

            Kibum

 

I grab my chest and start to cry after i finished reading...kibum,why did you do this...do you think i’ll be happy after i’ve hurt you so much..

“jonghyun hyung..please take good care of your son and please be happy..it will make key hyung happy..he wouldn’t want to see you crying..” taemin tapping my shoulder as he said that..

---

5 Years Later

“kibum..this is your umma’s grave..” my voice cracked as i said that

“Appa..” i heard my son calling my name while grabbing my hands tightly

I wish kibum is here with me..

But i’m glad he leave this child with me, if he takes this child with him.. i won’t able to forgive myself after hurting him that much..

“Kibum, i’ll make sure our child, Kim Kibum..knows about you..even though you left us, i just want you know that..you’re the first and the last love of my life..”  tears start to form in my eyes as i said that..

“Appa, don’t cry..if you cry i will cry too..” our child resembles you so much, kibum..

“okay..i won’t cry.. i just miss your ummas so much” our son will understand if i explained to him later..

“is my umma is a good person?” even though kibum is a guy, no one can't deny he gave birth of our child..

“Yes he is..he is the most noble person i ever met..Kibum-ah, let’s go..it’s getting late.. we’ll visit him again..” i said while caressing his head..

“Okay, Appa..” he hold my hands and we walked away from the cemetery..

Kibum...i hope we will meet again in our next life.. When that time comes, i promise i will take care of you..

And to me, You’re My Last Love..

THE END

≈≈≈♦♦≈≈≈