SOUTH KOREA

Anamoly

HELLO READERS. -_- I GUESS SOME THOUGHT I WAS GIVING UP BUT HEY I HAVE SPIRIT UM JUST A LITTLE BLOCKED.THIS CHAPTER JUST GIVES YOU A LITTLE INFO ABOUT KEKE AND SHE GETS A NEW FRIEND IN THE PROCESS.I AM HAVING TROUBLE FIGURING OUT WHAT KIND OF PERSONALITY KEKE SHOULD HAVE.I WOULD LIKE TOSINCERELY SAY THANKS TO MY 2 SUBSCRIBERS!

 

 

                                           CHAPTER 2

Keke arrives at Incheon International Airport and looks around only to see a lot of koreans,no black person in sight well that is when excluding herself.She goes to collect her luggage which is a bag, not just any bag she got this bag at one of the most expensive shop in New York.This wouldnt have been possible without her vigorous saving and countless part-time jobs.

While she waits she thinks of the theatrics her friends did when she was leaving. Demi cried and made her sleepover as well as creating accounts on most social networks and making her promise to keep in touch.Lamar gave her his favourite New York straight cap so that she dont forget him and the city.Santino recorded   her singing saying that she is a star and he will treasure the video of her singing.Actually Santino had an assignment to do but was unable to find anyone willing to sing on video for free. He also adviced her to remember her first music video and director when she becomes famous.

Thats her friends for you ,but to her they are more like family.Keke was found by her grandmother at Central park as a lil baby and she has since been taken care  of by grandma Palmer. Everyone advised the old lady to take her to an adoption agency but she couldnt. Grandma P did a lot to find Keke's biological parents but her efforts were in vain.

Ok enough about that !Keke now begins to walk towards her bag which seems to be double,Confused and not knowing which is which ,she takes one anyway.As she walks out she spots a tall korean middle-aged man holding out a paper with her name on it.

"Hello! (he bows) I am Mr Lee your guide to school."he said

"Well hi since you already know my name you may lead the way"

Since Keke is often very quiet she just kept mum on the way to Shinwa University.As they arrived she was shocked by the unbelieveable hugeness and  awesomeness of the school.She didnt realise she had stopped until she saw Mr Lee further away so she rushed to his side. She was given her room key,her schedule for that semester and showed to her class. Many of the students stared at her probably because she was knew,she thought.One thing she noticed aside from the hairy looking guy who winked at her was that she was the only black girl there.

After class she went to the cafeteria to grab some lunch but ended up having pizza instead as she never had Korean food before in her life.After realising that she was the only black person in the  whole school she went to her dorm room where she met her rather perculiar room-mate. Choi Ye Eun had short black hair,button nose,brownish-black eyes and an oval face.

"Hello my name is Choi Ye Eun and I am a first year student and this is my second semester so I actually adapted to the school well.I never had a roommate before because I am not from around here so my former roommate chose to stay at home where she feels comfortable (at this point KEke had found her way to the bed and was under the covers)Well I do know your name since I was very curious I did a few background checks on you. Dont worry its not what you think I just dug out your name and your major. For my being Korean and my accent I felt I may pronounce your name wrong so would you mind reciting it for me?" She looks around only to find Keke to be asleep She walks over to see if she really is sleeping and calls her unni while shaking her. KEke does not stir and appears to be not breathing.

"AAAhhhhhhhH!" Ye Eun shrieks

"What?" Keke abruptly asks with anger as she was rudely woken up

"um..um U...U.. live? I thought you were dead because it seemed as though you were not breathing" Ye Eun said while panting

"As you can see I am alive and kicking. NOW go on to YOUR SIDE of the room and hush to allow me some sleep. I know you muust probably  think I  am mean but trust me I am just jetlegged. Good night  ok Choi." Keke said with finality