wHAt!

Anamoly

Hello there um new here and i had this story in my head and just wanted to bring it to life. The title of my story saysa lot about it so i didnt write a description. Here is chapter 1....

 

 

Just another normal day in New York City where Keke Palmer and her bff Demi Lovato reside. They are going to be 20 this year and boy do they have a lot planned.

KK: Yo DEMITRIESE what you have plannned for today?

DL: I dont know chicka lets go checkout Lamar I heard he and Santino have a gig they be playing at.

KK: Alright lead the way.

                                  ......20 mins later......

KK: Look D i knw you a freak and all but what in Converse's name are we doing in STARBUCKS?

DL:Chicka you mean Lamar never told you that he work here? This is exactly why you need to keep upto date with friends some more instead of being a book worm!GEEK!

 (Keke keeps her head down while they look for a free table. Recently she has been busy writting an essay to win a scholarship to study in one of Korea's best University,Shinwa. Its been a long 3 weeks and she has been working hard but sadly she has to accept her  fate. Lamarcomes over to them)

LR: y sisters,to what do Iowe the pleasure?

DL:Get us some french fries and beef burgers and 2 pineapple juiceson a double shorty.

LR:(SCOWLS) Gosh Demi yo one to talk. Girl my height is ganster so you better zip yo trap.(walks away to the sound of the girls laughter)

                                 .......15 mins later......

KK: Sit in the middle fool we all want to hear you(refering to Lamar who does as instructed)

LR:Ok lil miss haughty! Now as I was saying its going to be banging in this club called NO MERCY from 20:30 till whatever time people get tired. ME annd yo Boy Santino will be the DJS for the night so get ready for some out ofthis world entertainment. I dont wanna brag but yall.....

DL(INTERRUPTS Lamar) Yeah yeah we know how great you guys are but spare us the dets and giveus the club passes coz thats what we came for.(Lamar gives them to her) OH and our names betterbe on the list freako. (the girls pay for their foood an d leave to get ready to go to club No Mercy.)

 

                                     ............20:30p.m........

(The girls enter the club and are thrilled by the music blowing through the speakers. Keke our lil geek is wearing he stylish dolceand gabbana spectacles,red long sleeved tight top,black skinnies and red converse sneakers. Demi is wearing a long sleeved tight black dress which is knee length and gold gucci stilletoes.)

 

DL:Chicka thats my jam.if u dnt come wit me to the dance floor i swear i will leave you allone for the whole night.

KK: OK-OK lets gooooo(Demi drags her to the Dance floor)

(While they still on the dance floor Keke's phone rings. Her favourite song telephone by lady gagaand BEYONCE  is playing.She is singing along while she brings  the phone to her ear.)

 

KK:BOY THE WAY YOU BLOWING UP MY PHONE WONT MAKE ME LEAVE NO FASTER PUT MY COAT ON FASTER MAKE ME AND MY GIRLS GO FASTER I SHOULD HAVE LEFT MY PHONE AT HOOME COZ THIS ISA DISASTER CALLING LIKE A COLLECTOR SORRY I CANNOT ANSWER....(SHE HAS THE PHONE TO HER EAR AND PRESSESTHE BUTTON WHILST STILL SINGING ALONG) STOP CALLING STOP CALLING...

CALLER: Hello?

KK: I DONT WANNA TALK ANYMORE...

CALLER:Miss Palmer this is MR Lee from Shinwa University scholarship Essay competition...

KK:Hello(she panics and rushes to the bathroom while Mr Lee blabbers on until she hears the magic words )

ML:you have been granted the schholarship........

KK: WHAAAAT?

ML:Its no joke

KK:WHHAT!!!!!