The Guests

런닝맨 패밀리 (Running Man Family)

   'Let's welcome the guests now! They are behind that white curtain. ' - Jo Pd.

   'Please come out our guests! ' said all of running man casts with full of expectation.

Slowly the curtain moves with SNSD's Gee , and come out Yoo Jae Suk's wife with his son. All of them were totally shocked !

   'You must be kidding me! ' - state Jae Suk while his mind still digest what actually happen.

However running man casts still welcome and greet them warmly.

   'Anyeonghaseyo hyungsu-nim ! ' - said the youngers.

   'Wah~ It's unbeliveable. I can filming with all of running man today! ' - Ji Ho (Jae Suk's son) said excitedly.

   'That's right! You are lucky. But remember it's only for today. ' - Jae Suk.

Suddenly the song Roly Poly was played make they paid attention to the curtains once again. This time ONCE AGAIN running man casts were shocked by the guests appearance. They were Ji Suk Jin's wife and his son.

   'Yah! What happen here?! Why did you play T-ara's song? ' asked Suk Jin, also in shocked.

   'What with what happen hyung?! They already said today theme is running man family! ' - Jae Suk.

   'But I never expected that they will bring our wife and son! ' -Suk Jin.

   'Hyung! Do you think I expected it? ' - Jae Suk.

   'Kyung Eun-ah, (Jae Suk's wife) seems like they dont want us be their guest! Let's go... ' - Su Jeong (Suk Jin's wife).

   'Hyungsu-nim.. dont be like this~ *turn to Jae Suk and Suk Jin* Oppa how can you treat your spouse like this?! ' - Ji Hyo.

   'Nuna is right! Anyway hyungsu-nim looks really young! ' - Kwang Soo.

   'Ah~ Kamsahamida Kwang Soo-ah.. That's really nice of you' - said both of his 'sister in law'.

   'Anyway let's welcome our next guests! ' - Jae Suk.

This time the song 'Dress to Kill' is playing.

   'Oh! After School ! After School ! ' - said the men happily.

   'Still have chances! ' - said Jong Kook then agreed by Gary. 

   'Unnie~ see.. They always being like this when beautiful guests are here. Even Gary oppa will be like that now... :(  ' - state Ji Hyo while complaint to her unnie(s).

Finally came out a beautiful guest like what they hope for. It was Uee from After School and with her is Yoon Hoo from Dad, Where Are We Going?

   'Wah! It's Uee.. - Kwang Soo *run to Jae Suk* 'Yoo! Ee! Boshipda! ' - Jae Suk and Kwang Soo.

   'Aigoo.. Hyung remember your wife is here ! Annyeong Yoon Hoo ! ' - said Gary while the kids just laugh at their jokes which they only can watch it in tv.

   'Hyung ! What about you? Your girlfriend is here and today is MONDAY. Didn't scare of her? XD ' - said Haha to Gary that forget about his half Monday for a while.

   'Aigoo.. Ji Hyo-ah don't get angry. Oppa just have fun for a while. Of couse you are in my heart forever. ' - as usual our Gary being mushy to our Jihyo.

   'Hmph! It's okay. You can go to Uee if you want.. but if Uee dont want you , never come back to me again! ' - said Ji Hyo jealously.

   'Uee-ah, Kwaenchana.. maybe next time I will be one team with you. Today is monday. ^^ ' - Gary

   'ㅋㅋㅋ Yeah maybe next time when we filming on Tuesday. Can I, Ji Hyo unnie? ' - said Uee jokingly.

   'Emm.. maybe.. It just maybe he is the one who can't leave me.. ㅋㅋㅋ ' - said Ji Hyo slightly feel jealous inside of her.

After all of fighting over Uee , came out song 'I think I love you'.

   'Hyung ! Maybe it's your wife ! Congratulation hyung! ' - said Kwang Soo while congrate his hyung with sarcasm tone.

   'Eyy.. It's not make sense! ' - said Haha nervously. If it is true so he will have no chances be team up with other girl.

   'Haha-ah. Of course it's make sense ! Look ! Even Jae Suk hyung's and Suk Jin hyung's wife are here ! ' - said Jong Kook to make his dongsaeng be more nervous.

   'What did you said just now ?! Not make sense ? ' Finally Byul came out with Dream on her left side. (just imagine that Dream was around 9-11 years old)

   'ㅋㅋㅋ Appa why you being like that. Omma get really angry at the back just now ! ' - said Dream jokingly, cannot stand anymore with his parents love-hate quarell.

   'Ani ! When did appa said ? Of course appa like it if your mom be our guest ! Byul-ah mianhae. Saranghae ! ' - Haha trying to cover his mistaken words.

   'Aigoo.. uri appa.. *suddenly spot Gary on his sight* Wah Uncle Gary ! I'm your fan ! ' - said Dream happily and hug Gary.

   'Ah jinjja? Kamsahamida.. Then how about your parents ? ' - Gary

   'Emm.. maybe they are third ones in my ranking.. ㅋㅋㅋ ' - said Dream after think it for a while.

   'Third ? Then who is the second ? ' - ask Gary again.

   'Hehehe.. It's Aunty Ji Hyo.. ' - said Dream while big grin plastered on his face.

   'Ah.. Kamsahamida Dream-ah.. Saranghae ♡ ' - said Ji Hyo thankfully.

   'Yah ! How could you put your parent at third ones ? ' - Suk Jin.

   'Appa, you also the third ones in my ranking. ' -suddenly Hyun Woo (Suk Jin's son) speak up make his father surprised.

   'Yah, you too ! Then tell me who is first and second ? ' - ask Suk Jin unbelievable.

   'First uri omma...... Second... Uncle Kwang Soo ! ' - Hyun Woo.

   'Wohoo.. Hyung, see ! Even your son likes me more than you. As expected.. Asia Prince ! ' - Kwang Soo show off with his nickname.

   'Hyun Woo-ah you really know how to make jokes at good timing ! ' - said Jae Suk, praise the younger.

   'Cha.. Let's see who dont have partner yet? ' - Nation MC, Jae Suk.

   'Jong Kook hyung ! Jong Kook hyung ! Dayunghaji ! ' - Haha and Kwang Soo, time to tease their hyung.

After that, 'Han Namja' song is playing.

   'Han namja ga isseo.. Nol nomu saranghan.. ' - Haha and Kwang Soo, now join with Gary teasing their hyung.

After all the teasing session, the one that fans always wait for finally , come out with two kids(?) each of her side.

   'EUN HYE-AH ! Finally you come here as guest ! I bet fans will love this episode so much ! Anyeonghaseyo Da Young-ah , Lauren-ah ' - Jae Suk while had high-five with two shy little girls. (those two kids were from Hello Baby MBLAQ)

   'Ah.. Jae Suk oppa.. Long time not see.. ' - said Eun Hye shyly.

   'Eyy.. Jae Suk oppa.. or that han namja.. ' - said Haha while smirk on his face, pointing to Jong Kook that already blushed.

   'Eyy.. Haha hyung ! Of course our ‘One Man` ! ' - once again Kwang Soo that love to tease his hyung.

   'So as everybody already here , lets divide into team. ' - Jo Pd after he, himself already had a nice laugh session.

   'Today we will divide you into 6 groups or families. ' - continued Jo Pd.

   'First family team is , Yoo Jae Suk-shi , Na Kyung Eun-shi and Yoo Ji Ho. ' Jae Suk got nothing to do instead just nod his head to show that his was satisfied with the team.

   'Second family team is , Ji Suk Jin-shi , Yoo Su Jeong-shi and Ji Hyun Woo. ' just like his dongsaeng , Jae Suk , also had no any comments.

   'Third family team is , Kim Jong Kook-shi , Yoon Eun Hye-shi and Lauren Lunde. We teamed up you with Lauren because she loves to speak in English more than Korean. Hope you can help her. ' - said Jo Pd even there was background music ‘One Man` sang by the casts.

   'Yeah , I will try my best to help her. ' - said Jong Kook shyly without makes any eye-contact with Eun Hye.

   'Nae. Kamsahamida. Next , the fourth family is , Kang Gary-shi , Song Ji Hyo-shi and Yoon Da Yong. ' - continued Jo Pd after gave his thanks to Jong Kook.

   'Wah ! I think today is my lucky day ! Got a beautiful wife and cute little daughter. Anyeong Da Young-ah.. from now on you can call me appa. ' - said Gary thankfully then gave his foolish smile as soon as he finished his sentence about called him appa.

   'Yah oppa.. Dont be too much , can you ? Are you that excited to meet up with kids ? ' - ask Ji Hyo that cannot stand with her Monday boyfriend.

    'Waeyo ? Can't I ? Yeah , that's right ! I really excited to meet up with kids. Aigoo.. uri Ji Hyo ' *gently knocks her head*

    'Yah ! Yah ! Enough.. you will make your daughter scared of her parents if you keep fighting each other. ' - said Jae Suk stops his dongsaeng fight.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So this is chapter 2.. Thanks for those who support me.. And I'm very sorry not update for a long time, I just finished my exam so maybe I can update frequently after this.. And lastly I'm sorry for those that hope it will be SA ff because I love JK be with EH.. ^^