I lost you once, now I’ve lost you forever

I lost you once, now I’ve lost you forever

 

 

Taemin was there simply sitting down listening to the piano melody made by the girl he loved. Yoona of course was concentrated on the piano, bringing out beautiful melody which she knew Taemin loved. She then looked at him; he was composing a song with the help of the piano’s tunes.

“See yah Taemin” Key said

“Yeah, bye” Taemin replied

Yoona noticed that Key left, she then stood up and went to Taemin

“Hey Taeminnie can I see that?” she said extending her arm.

“Sorry not yet” he said turning the song sheet upside down.

“Come on let me see” she whined

He laughed and said “fine” and then gave it to her.

Yoona started to sing the song. It was awesome. Taemin smiled while listening to her.

After that they went to walk for a while. They decided to sit by the fence near a meadow.

“Hey Yoona look at that” Taemin said pointing some random thing in front of them.

Yoona, as gullible as she is, looked but nothing was found. She looked at Taemin wanting to ask what it was about, but then was blocked by fingers snapping and revealing a necklace with a heart on it.

“Wow this looks great Taemin” she exclaimed, hastily grabbing the necklace from him.

“Like it? It’s yours”

“Really? “

“Yeah, so that we have the same necklaces” he showed the matching necklace to Yoona. She smiled at him.

They walked home holding hands.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

The night after2 weeks from that great day Yoona was going to audition for a recording studio.

Taemin was on his way but picked upped flowers for her. He was going to be late so he sped up.

“Taemin where are you? It’s about start” she thought, looking around the studio for any sign of him.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Taemin looked at his clocked

“Ah men I’m going to be late” he panicked

He sped up the motor more and more.

“Come on Yoona it’s about to start” Minho their producer said

“Okay I’m coming” she replied but still worried because of Taemin’s absence.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Arghh I have to hurry” Taemin said. He looked at his watch, carelessly driving and not noticing the speeding car up ahead. And by the time he looked up he crashed. His motor burned with him dying.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Yoona’s performance was a success but little did she know that the guy she loved died.

Upon hearing the bad news she felt alone that no one cared but Minho was there to cheer her up, consistently taking care of her.

“It’s ok Yoona I’m here, cheer up” he said with the most sincere smile

She looked up and smiled at him too

 

Taemin’s father won’t accept the fact that his son died so with all the latest technology he decided to make his son into a living robot. He tried and tried but he did not succeed and when he finally gave up he lived. Lee Taemin lived.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Taemin open up his eyes and can’t believe that he was alive and a robot.

He lost faith, he didn’t care much as to if he was a robot or not but the part where Yoona wouldn’t recognize him that’s what made him sad.

“If you’re still in love with her and that your shy to tell her your alive then why not take pictures of her?” his father suggested

“Thanks dad I’ll try that tomorrow”

“Ok then but remember the other camera has all the pictures of your memory too use that and it will instantly transmit to your brain”

“Of course dad I won’t forget” he replied smiling.

He searched for the next guest appearance of Yoona and lucky for him it was tomorrow night not far from their place.

That night came. Yoona was as beautiful as always. He noticed that Yoona still wear’s the necklace he gave her, he smiled and then took pictures of her.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Her next guess appearance was to indorse a new concert she’s doing. He was on the second floor it had a great view and had no crowd. It seems his father did something to let him have that spot all to his own.

The press took pictures of her and so did Taemin. Yoona was smiling at them then waved for a person to come to the stage with her.

He nodded signaling a ‘no’ but Yoona was very persuasive. Then finally he went to the stage. Taemin frowned looking at the guy.

 Yoona and ‘Minho’ was laughing and whispering to each other. Taemin only leaned at the wall and closed his eyes thinking of one thing “Has Yoona replaced me?”.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Taemin was now looking at Yoona practicing her dance and songs for the upcoming concert. She danced very gracefully that’s for sure. Taemin kept on taking pictures of her when suddenly one of the spotlights malfunctioned.

Yoona was frozen on her spot she didn’t move at all but then suddenly one person pushed her out of the way. They fell on the floor below them. Yoona looked at the guy who saved her, but she didn’t know who it was. He looked almost like a robot.

“Thank you” she said

“It’s no problem” he replied

Yoona thought that his voice seems to be familiar but she can’t tell whose voice it was from.

“May I know who you are?”

“I’m Ta-“before he could finish his sentence someone cut him off.

“Yoona are you ok?” Minho asked, panicking something happened to her.

“Yeah Minho I’m fine thanks to-“Taemin stood up before Yoona could finish her sentence.

“You’re welcome” was all he said

Yoona was a bit disappointed because of his sudden movements.

After Taemin left she saw a camera that belonged to him. It was full of pictures of her.

Taemin and Yoona’s path crossed again before Taemin actually left the concert grounds. Before he left he took a good look at her necklace. She noticed it and turned around. Taemin frowned, he gave up. Nothing he would do could make Yoona remember him again. He was almost at the exit. Then suddenly Yoona remember who he was it was, Taemin her first love. She remembered everything that happened to them. Everything was on that camera every single memory they have. When she turned around she saw Taemin’s face, he was crying. Yoona tried to chase after him but her guards won’t let her out.

Taemin turned around again and mumbled the words “I love you, even if you don’t remember me anymore, until we meet again Yoona”

Yoona broke down crying, she lost him, the guy who she thought had left him, the guy who she gave all of her love. The guy who she had once lost and now she has lost forever.