Prompt and Point System

Vivid Dreams (Writing Contest:CLOSED AND FINISHED)

Vivid is an adjective that describes a bold and bright color, an intense feeling, or an image in your mind that is so clear you can almost touch it.

Sometimes you have a vivid dream that feels so real that even when you wake up, you can’t tell if the dream is really over. In that dream, perhaps there were flowers with deep, rich, and vivid colors that looked like they were painted. Vivid comes from the Latin vivere, which means “to live,” and vivid memories do seem to live on.

 

This is your prompt for this contest. You don't have to use this within your fic, but keep this in mind. This is what I want to feel and see after reading your master piece. Let your imagination run wild and free. I don't want a prompt to hold back your imagination, but to unleash and paint me a vivid picture of where your fic will take me. I know this may sound a bit scary for some of you, but don't worry your mind is brilliant!

 

POINT SYSTEM:

Guess what? There isn't really a set one this time. I don't want you focusing so much on the points, but more so on the content of your story. Though I do like creative titles and good grammar. I'm not asking for perfection, but quality.

 

BONUS:

Stories that will help stand out are those with explanations. Whether it be author notes at the end of the fic or in your foreword, somewhere explaining the process of how your story came about and what inspired you. Call me weird, but I love reading and actually look forward to those tid bits of information. It helps me try to grasp what you were trying to convey.