Hope For Our Love

Reviving Us

Sehun POV:
I'll search for him forever, I'll look until I die. I will fight everyone in my way. Luhan I love you...
But you left me alone. 
Why? 

It's been 3 years. I'm 25... Luhan would be 27... That's 3 birthdays I missed... 3 years I lost that I could have been spending with my lover.. My husband. I have lost my best friend. After that night, he left. Luhan left no message and nothing to help me find him, he disappeared.  I.. It still pains me to even think of him. What if he's dead? No. I shook my head shaking off my tears. It's the middle of winter, snow covering the ground. I couldn't hold back my years now, the winter was a million times more bitter, million times more cold. Sitting upon my horse, I gently wiped my tears freezing to my face. I've searched everywhere I could think of, this was my last hope. The small village north of my home.. If Luhan wasn't here.. I might let myself believe he's dead. I haven't stopped looking for Luhan, my body is failing me. My heart is failing me.. I'm nothing without him. His absence makes me realize how much I love him and how much I ignored him.. I shouldn't have left that room... 
Luhan, please be here. Please don't be with somebody else. 
Please love me. 

Luhan POV:  
The winter is freezing! My is so cold! All I needed was wood and now my buns are cold. I cursed the cold weather as I trudged inside my home with the wood. 
"Tao! I have the wood!" I yelled to him upstairs. 
"Okay! Luca will help you." Luca was an orphan, he's 18 years old now. Kris and Tao took him in when they moved here. Kris and Tao own a market that Luca and I help with. We garden and they sell, I guess you could say it's just a big family! In the mean time, I study plants and herbs, teas and medicines to heal people. I'm pretty much the village doctor, it's nice. I'm 27, Kris is 28 and Tao is 26 and even though Tao brought Luca in, I'm the one watching him all the time. Although he never leaves my side and insists he loves me. 
But I know he does not. For I know what love is... And it is not worth it. 
There's not a day that goes by that I don't regret leaving.. I'm a fool.. I should have returned, I should have gone back. I need Sehun, yet I feel he never needed me.. If I saw him, is run into his arms and cry.. But he's out of my life now, I can't do anything about it. 
"Luhan this wood is wet!" Tao yelled at me, interrupting my thoughts. 
"I'll get more." I sighed and got up for the floor. We aren't poor but were not rich.. I'd say we have it pretty good though. 
"I'll go with you!" Luca sprang up. He is very tall, just like Sehun.. He's lean and manly.. Like my hus- Sehun. 
"It's so cold!!" He whined as we made our way down the road to get more wood from the shed. 
"It is.." I trailed off. 
"Luhan you've been sad lately... Why?"
"Oh nothing..."
"Tao told me it's because it was your old friends birthday. Is that why?" I stopped in my tracks. 
It is why. 
I kept walking,
"No not that."
"Then what?" Luca put his hand on my shoulder like Sehun would, only I knew his touch. And this wasn't it. 
"I don't like to speak about it, Luca." I shrugged him off and proceeded silently to get wood. As we walked back, Luca continued to ask despite my answer. 
"So his name was sehoon?"
"Sehun." It shot out of my mouth before he even finished. I blushed in embarrassment. 
"Sehun.. Did you love him?"
"Yeah.."
"Did he love you?"
"I thought so.. I was wrong."
"OH LUHAN!!!" He bear hugged me, causing me to drop the wood. 
"Luca! Stop it now! You've made me drop the wood. Act your age!" I scolded him, but it had no effect. 
His eyes were glazed over, looking at something. 
"What is it?" I followed his eyes to a horse, it's rider laying on it's back. 
"Is he okay?" Luca started walking over. 
"Luhan! He's passed out!"
"Bring him home!" I called, "I'll get the fire going and alert Tao and Kris." I dashed home and started a fire. 
Poor man... It's so bitter outside. Especially at night time. Luca bursted the door open and set the man down on the couch in front of the fire. 
"Take his clothes off." I went to fetch water to boil and a special tea. 
"Tao" I called from the other room, "get me a few blankets okay?" 
"U--uh---uh don't come in here."
"Why not?" I started walking over.
"N-n-nnnnoooooo! Just stay there um... Luhan..." He blocked my way. Gosh Tao, move it! 
"Tao! Quit it!" I tried to move him. 
"No!" 
"Tao!!" I tried again but he wouldn't budge, finally I just shoved him and he fell on his . 
"No Luhan!" He reached up and called out. I walked over to the couch and looked down at the man. 
Cold and motionless, but alive and breathing. 
Sleeping and sick, but alive and breathing. 
My... It's... 
What I said about running to him.. I didn't actually expect to see him this soon, or ever again. My heart stopped, my blood ran cold. The pain I felt was unexplainable, for lack of better words.. A knife stabbed me in my heart. 
"Sehun...." 
"WHAT!? THATS Sehun!?!?" Luca exclaimed from the corner. 
"No way! He's like. Dead!" 
"Luca!" Kris scolded him. I need to revive him. Quickly, i poured the hot water into a cup and ground the tea leaves and let it steep. Grabbing a blanket, I placed it on Sehun, who was in his underwear and shirtless. I warmed two wet cloths and crushed herbs and essence on it to wake up, placing it on his forehead and neck. I then warmed my hands and pealed back the blankets, resting my palms on his chest, spreading my heart into his heart. I love you Sehun, wake up now. 
And it happened. 
His eyes slowly opened and looked at me, mine filling with tears. 
This just can't be real.. I have so much I want to tell you Sehun but I can't. Why did this happen? 
"L....Luhan.." He slowly sat up. 
"Luhan." 

Sehun POV:
I must have died.. And Luhan must have too because I see him in front of me, close enough to touch. I reached my hand out and touched his cheek. It was warm, and his eyes were b with tears. 
"Sehun.." My heart burst open, I found him. 
"Are we dead..?"
"No of course not.." He chuckled a little, letting a few tears dribble down his face. 
"Then I'm dreaming?"
"No Sehun, I'm here." 
"Luhan.." This reunion was overdue by 3 years. I still love him with a my heart and he will know. 
"So you're Sehun?" A man looked at me, while standing over Luhan. 
"Yes Luca this is Sehun." 
"So you're the one who broke my lovers heart? How dare you!"
His lover... I should have known. Luhan is special, I wasn't the only one who could see that.. 
"Luca!" I stared at the ground, so happy yet hurt. 
"How dare you make my boyfriend cry!" 
"You're.. Boyfriend?" I looked at Luhan who was still kneeling next to me. 
"Luca. Please leave us alone." The man named Luca rolled his eyes and departed, leaving us alone. 
"Sehun..."
"So you have a new lover..."
"Sehun it's-" he didn't need to explain. 
"I understand.. You're one in a million.."
"No it's not like-"
"No I get it."
"Sehun shut up!" His eyes darted at me making me sink in the couch. 
"We are not lovers. He loves me, that is all." 
"That's.. All?"
"Yes." Relief struck my heart. We stared at each other for a while. 
"Luhan.. I searched everywhere for you." He looked at the floor. 
"Why did you leave me?"
"I.."
"You left without any explanation." 
"Sehun"
"You are still my husband. We have not been divorced. And you will stay my husband." 

Luhan POV:
Does he know these words make me melt inside? All I want is to be with him forever.... 
Why am I not running to him? Why and I being like this? 

Sehun POV:
I can't so this anymore. Acting like I'm calm. I reached my arms around his neck and pulled him in. I embraced him. The feeling of him... I haven't touched him in 3 years... My heart melted. He did not hug me back, but I cradled his head in my hands and whispered in his ear. 
"Luhan. Please believe me, I love you with all of my heart. I've never stopped looking for you. You.." I broke down. 3 years of not seeing my husband, 3 years of not smelling his scent. It was all too much. 
"Luhan it's been to long.. I-I love you so much it hurts.. I've missed you Luhan..." Hot tears stung my face when I felt warm hands touch my . They were soft and had a gentle touch- I've always known this touch. It's familiar; it's Luhan's. 
"Sehun..." I backed away so I could see his face. 
"Luhan, I love you. Do you still love me?"

Luhan POV:
Was I wrong? Could he really love me? Was he really searching for 3 years? No.. That's crazy... But he looks sickly.. Could it be true? 
"Were you really looking for me for 3 years..?"
"I never gave up. And I've found you now... I can't let you go." 
"Sehun.."
"Do you love me?" 
"I.." I do. Of course but... I need to stop being a fool. 
"Yes. I love you." 
"LUHAN! HOW DARE YOU!" Luca ran into the room and tore me from Sehun. 
"Luhan is mine!" He growled at Sehun. He held me in the clutches of his arms, bent down and kissed me. 
Luca has kissed me before..  But only because he was drunk. I didn't know what to do and my arms were binding. I simply squealed. 
"Mmmmmm!!!!!!" He released me. Sehun sprang up and grabbed me back. 
"Don't you ever touch him again." He warned Luca. 
"Luhan is MINE!" He grabbed me back like a doll. 
"Don't you think he's a little old for you?" Back to Sehun. 
"Don't you think you're a little late for him?" Back to Luca. 
"You're what 12?"
"You what, let him go for 3 years." My arms were about to fall off.  
"I've known Luhan my whole life!" 
"Then you shouldn't have let him go! He's not a toy!" Ironic. 
"Guys!!!!" I stopped them both. 
"Luca. Sehun and I are still married. Please understand." 
"No! You're mine." 
"We've had ." Sehun smirked at Luca, "have you?" 
Luca blushed and tried to nail Sehun's face only falling to the floor. 
"Sehun that was not very nice." I scolded him while helping Luca up. 
"Luhan pick. Me or.. Him" 
"Luca..." 
"PICK!" 
"I..." Of course I'd pick Sehun, but I didn't want to hurt Luca. I looked into Sehun's eyes and he seemed to understand. 
"I don't know." Luca huffed and stomped upstairs. 
"Luhan, I understand but you have to tell him.."
"I know.. Just not yet..." I walked back into Sehun's arms. 
"I'm sorry I left you..." 
"I'm sorry I didn't show my love enough." 

I was wrong.. He does love me and I spent 3 goddamn years questioning it. At least he's here now.. But Luca is jealous and I know it, if Sehun and I are going to make it work again, Luca is going to be In the way...  

"Ummm Luhan.."
"Hmm?" We were laying on the cott. 
"You're hard." He whispered. 

Damn it. 

A/n: I think we know what next chapter is!!! Hehe.. He... Heh... Nosebleed. JK. This chapter was crap and it took me like 2 days to want to write it.  The next ones will be better and more fluffy! Subscribe and keep reading