Call me OPPA??

I HAVE A CHRUSH ON MY BESTFRIEND!!

The wind brushed my face as i walk past the river.. It blew so hard i felt my eyes getting soar..The sky was dark it seemed like itll rain. I hated such weather. I reached my school and i ran in as fast as i could.. I was on the hall way when i heard Hayeon calling.

"Mira-ah!! Aisssh its so windy right?" Hayeon was dusting herself like she was dirty .. 

"Nae.. it spoiled my hair look!" I showed her my rough ponytail.

"Aigooo,. So sad!! Umm i can make it for ya!! Why dont you make a bun mira-ah??" She suggested me with a bun.. A BUN!! I never liked it..well i neva had it as a style cuz i didnt like it..

"Errr ok..will i match?" 

"Aigoo khureom!! Its so cute.. N ur cute.. so cute+cute= daebak cute!" She was like all Cute cute cute thingy n it makes me sick., o dun lk cute stuffs bt i doooo love hello kitty.. 

"Ahh ok make it ...wea getting late for class" 

She was like pulling my hair up and down n side and what not!!! It hurted me and plus my rough hair it was sooo freaking painful.

"Done!! "

"Woah...now lets go!!"

We headed for class as soon as we can and thats when we knew.. class has strted already...''''''boy wea dead''''''' 

*knock knock* "excuse me sir!!??" Hayeon and me were sooo dead today!!

Proffesor Han was soooo pissed at us.. He doesnt like having his students late n usually gives them very very horrible punishments n today i and hayeon are one of them... Aiisshh!!!

'Excuse me sir??" I heard a voice from behind ... It was Jungkook!! Omg even jungkook is late?? Thank God we wont be the only one getting punishments now..hahahaa!! This is so awesome now me n jungkook wont need to complain either one of our parents..For blackmailing.. Jungkook usually balckmail me for food when i do something wrong in school saying hell complain to my parents..

I heard a footstep from behind and thats when i knew even jin was late.. Jin the smartass from my class.. the eomma for all.. he is freaking handsome,tall,cool,veru very very smart!! But ok hes kinda my type but it wont work out.. XD

"Omo jin oppa?? Ur late too??" Hayeon started her fangirling miment for jin and dats what i hate about her..

"I wont allow any one of you all today in class.. You all have the whole day detention in the football field with no lunch n no cafeteria to use..!! ARASEO????" Proffessor Lee shouted at us and thats the part i had gooosebumps all over my body!!

"Nae we understand sir!!" We all bowed and headed to the field 

 

 

IN THE FIELD...

 

 

"Aigooo its so windy guys.. !!" Hayeon kept on shouting like as if her shouting wud make the weather any better.

"I think its gonna rain.. aish i wish i was back at home " Jungkook cried out like a small lost puppy whom i am gonna kill soon.

"Aish guys i think we should all go home!!!" I told them since i was too fed up of this punishment and lame weather.

"Umm my driver is coming soon..ill get going!!" Jin exclaimed from nowhere about a driver and him going home

"WHAT??? " me jungkook and hayeon all said together in the same time shocked..

"Umm well i can carry one of you if u ol want... !!" Jin was kinda not comfortable with us n i could see that.

"Umm hayeon you can go.. Me and mira can come together later when the rain stops or the wind stops" Jungkook quickly made a plan and so we did that way.

Soon Jin's driver came and picked him up with Hayeon .. Jin handed us an umbrella and so they went... When.me and jungkook were left here in the field with only an umbrella and uts raining cats and dogs ... we dont really know that to do...the football seat shed wont do any good..!!

"Jungkook ah?? I think we should head home too..or go to a restaurant to eat something warm!!" I told jungkook shaking.

"Ahh yeah we should..and we havent ate anything too.. and we can dry at my house and when the rain stops nae!!" Jungkook was feeling cold too and  he agreed with my decision.

We went down from the shed and headed for the restaurant with an awkward walking pose. I was infront of him and he was hugging me with one of his hand from the back and my bad was in front of me like a baby bag..I was holding his arm and with his other hand he ws holding the ummbrella... 

We were all wet.. It ws just some blocks left... we didnt talk the whole way only when i realised his bag was at the back and was probably wet by nw.. i stopped walking and told him to give me his bag...He didnt give me but i still protested.. then he finally gave in and gave me his bad and i holded it in frontwith my hands... this time he didnt hug me anymore.. i felt rains on me.. so i took his hand and kept it around my shoulder.. He looked at me with a shocked face.. I looked back at him and thats when we had that 30seconds of eye contact.. but aisshh it was stupid.,. Not romantic at all... until he gave me a quick hit on my head telling me to move on,,!!

"Yaaa..!! What are you looking at,, move your ..wea getting late here pabo!!!" He broke our contact and told.me to mive faster...aish this idiot can never get romantic..

"Ahhh araseo... You walk faster..ur walking lk a snail...!! Thats why wea getting wet ok!!!" I shouted back at him walking faster.

We finally reached our destination ie The SEAFOOD RESTAURANT our favourite.. well we entered and as we were regulars the shopkeeper knew us and gave us towels to dry ourselves.. 

we sat and ate!! 

"Jungkook-ah!! I think m catching cold...my nose is kinda ticklish!!" I told jungkook as i felt myself going to sneeze.

"Omo jinjja?? Ahh i think i should take you home.. umm ok pack up wea goin!!" Jungkook was kinda concerned and took me home as soon as i was packed.

He took me home and his mom made me a warm.milk and grilled cheese sandwich...my fav.. and i dried myself well and i was in jungkooks room...

"Jungkook-ah gomawoyo!! Its really nice!! " i thanked jungkook..as a guy like him i never expected this much from him... His parents didnt mind me being at home since theu knew abouy me and jungkooks friendship and wea really close..

"Ahhh its nothing man... u deserve better!!" Jungkook said smiling.. he didnt evn tease me ..i missed his tease frankly!!

"Ahh hihi hoseok oppa told me to meet him.today but i cant cuz of the rain and stuffs.." i changed the topic 

"Ohhh is it? Hmm well umm i wanna tell you something about me and hoseok mira-ah!!" Jungkook told me.very seriously that it made me kinda dun wanna hear it!

"Ahh what is it jungkook-ah?? Is it bad or good?? " i asked with concern getting scaref to know what the thing was!! 

"Umm can you...." i stopped him with my hand on his mouth..

"WAIT!! Lemme breath... pliz dont tell me youre gay with hoseok??!! Jebaaallll!!!" I just didnt want it to be true.. n so i waited...

"Umm YES!! I ...." 

"MOOOO??? Aigooo wae wae wae???? Aigooo nooo...jungkook ah you deserve better.. he is sooo uglyyy!! Date YOONGI...!! Not hoseok....!! Plizzz...!!!" I was in tears when he told me this.. i broke down into tears.. i was lk sooo hurted my best friend was a gayy!!T____T

"Aigoo *facepalm* ANIYAAAA PABOYAAA!!! I mean YES I WONT TELL YOU IAAM GAY WITH HOSEOK PABOOO!!! 

I was nearly dying with embarrasment.. i was blushing more red den a ripe tomato and hitting my head with a pillow...i wanted to jump off from the balcony..!! 

"Pheww ...ok then what is it??" I asked with all the confidence i have left!! 

"Call me OPPA!!" He looked at me in the eye and spoke it out!

"Mo?? Ahh oppa?? Isnt dat weird???"

"Why will it ne weird mira-ah...you calk hoseok oppa..jin oppa..!! You call all the boys oppa..but why not me??? 

"Aigoo uri jungkook is jeally??

"Aniyo.. but i dun like it!"

"Really?? Then ill call you JUNGKOOK only nae!!"

"Aishh andwae..call me oppa too!! Jeballl!!"

"Umm lets see.. den buy me a dress for my ball nae!!???" 

"Aish YOU!!!! ok deal..ill buy you a dress.. nw call me oppa nae??"

"Okies JUNGKOOK OPPA!! I showed him my tongue and ran around the room with his phone in my hand

"Ya...!! Gimme back my phone" 

"Come and get it hahaha "

"Yaaaaaa SHIN MI RAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!"