dumb & dumber

looking for something dumb to do

“Marry me.” Hyukjae spats just one afternoon while they’re eating ramyun and resting, at a stall opposite to a tiny chapel, after making the kids, playing at the huge sand box in the park, cry, failing at trolling the guard at the mall—

 

“Hi, I’m an alien.” Donghae enthusiastically greets the guard in front of the mall’s entrance – who looks like as if he has the world on his shoulders – and bounces on the floor as he smiles with his boyfriend dying to hide his laughs and clutching on his stomach.

“And so?” The guard, ever so grumpily asks, not totally interested.

“I’m going to abduct every single human here” – the smaller brunette gazes at the bunch of people gathering in the event center (looks like there’s someone going to perform later) – “including you.” Donghae enlarges his eyes that the guard wants to punch him straight in the face because he’s certainly not helping to cheer up his day with his lame jokes and that frog face.

The guard scoffs and crosses his elbows. “So what’s your point?”

“Oh why you young man,” Donghae lets out an offended gasp. “I’m an alien, can’t you see?!” The child-at-heart cries desperately for this mean dude to understand him in the most least way.

“No I can’t. Now if you may excuse me, you’re disturbing other people so get in or I’ll ban you from entering here.”

“Tch, got dumped, Kyuhyun-ssi?”

“Well wha—“ Kyuhyun scowls at that big-sized-kid-with-a-very-offending-face and really attempts to give this boy even just a kick but sad for him that the brunette already runs fast away from him with the male he’s holding hands with, laughing, at him.

The next time he goes to work, Kyuhyun thinks, that he’s never ever going to wear that name plate again.

I should have punched him, damn.

 

– and annoying the sales lady in the mall’s department store for messing with the neatly folded clothes, trying them in the dressing room (and they certainly did not missed the chance to make out and do a few s here and there) and not even being thoughtful of bringing it back on the rack, just letting the clothes pile on the ground and they’re very sure that it needs to be sent in a laundry shop. They did not even bought a half of what they tried, just simply running away from the sales lady will do. Yep. They’re kind of lucky that they still aren’t in the jail that minute.

Hyukjae feels cold water trickling down his face to his favorite clothes- emphasizing, his favorite clothes which he only wears at special occasions like dates. He claws his shirt and screeches at his lover. “What the ?!”

“What the to you, too!” Donghae shrieks, almost crying.

“I just told you to marry me!”

Donghae slams his hands on the table and stands up, pointing at Hyukjae’s wet face – like literally wet with water. “That’s the reason why! Everything is just so normal here. You and me, sitting in a stall that sells ramyun, eating and talking and then suddenly you tell me to marry you? You told me as if you’re sure I’d say yes! With all the preparations, I sure will do.” The brunette says with full sarcasm and all those hand gestures as if his arms are flying. He looks as if he’s about to collapse at the absurdity of the moment.

So many efforts for proposing to him.

Hyukjae is gawking at him, Donghae looks like he’s going to burn and cook him in cauldron till his body bursts. He’s a ing witch – wizard.

“H-Hey…calm down, okay? I’ll just make a heartwarming speech to make up for these nonsense preparations but seriously this just came out of the blue and I didn’t really plan this – heck even none of our friends knows about this neither do I. I just feel like proposing you know – and blame that Bruno Mars song playing on the car and that chapel over there so I had the idea. , I’m babbling.” The raven-head takes a deep breath and takes Donghae’s hand in his. “Lee Donghae, my cute little snowflake, we’ve been stuck together for fifteen years – do you think that there’s still a part of you that I don’t know?  I know you’d say yes, just like how you said yes to me when I asked you to be my boyfriend – which is really out of the blue like this damn proposal. You said yes, because you feel the same, and now I’m asking you, wanting you to spend the rest of your life with me – and I hope you also feel the same.” Hyukjae finishes his very, very touching speech that Donghae almost weeps at the romance he exerted. He takes a stainless ring on his pocket and shows it to his boyfriend.

“Wait” – Donghae grabs the ring – “isn’t this the ring you won at the arcade a while ago? Oh god, and here I am, expecting for a diamond ring.”

“Sorry babe, that’ll come later now let’s ing run to that chapel and get married because I really, really, really know you’d say yes.” Hyukjae slips the ring on Donghae’s finger and pulls the other with him, going to the opposite chapel.

 

“Hey! Hey! Don’t leave your food unpaid – hey! Aish, kids these days are all bastards.”


A/N: well this is really dumb fml lol didn't make sense hahahahah thanks for reading tho nn;;