Goodbye,My Love [Last]

Goodbye,My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jungkook Pov :

"what are you doing here? how did you know that I was here? what happen??" DAMN HAYOUNG. aigooo what should I say...

"err actually I..." omg what am I suppose to say!

"he's coming to see me. I've know him for 2 months already. We met at the Coffee Cafe" fuh~ thank you Luhan! I owe you.

"Thanks.." I whisper to him and he only smiled to me

"oh ok. seosangnim , can I go home today?"

"err Hayoung-shi , can I talk to you for a while? Jungkook , can you please wait outside?" I didn't say anything and just went outside. I tried to hear what did they talking about.

"Hayoung-ah ... you know , you only have today to survive if you didn't do the surgery?" WHAT?! THAT FAST?!

"I know oppa... I know... Oppa , can you please don't tell Jungkook about this? I would like to give him a letter to explain everything"

"sure Hayoung.. dongsaeng, did you want me to ask Jungkook to tell your other friends to come?"

" can I?"

"sure Hayoung.." then I heard the door open

"Jungkook , can you ask your friends to come and play with Hayoung for a while? You know that today is the last day right?" I nodded then I called the others to come. I didn't tell them the reason why did Hayoung stay in the hospital. After a few minutes , I saw the others run toward me.

"YAH WHY DID HAYOUNG IN THE HOSPITAL?!" Yoona shouted at me. Jeez that woman. Can she calm her -.-

"She's too weak because she didn't drink or eat anything so thats why.." suddenly Luhan explained to them. Thanks to him or not they'll know the truth.

"aigooo Hayoung.." The others went into the ward and greet Hayoung

"HAYOUNG~~!!!!" They run and hug Hayoung. Well , we can say it as a group hug.

"did you guys miss me that much??" Hayoung said. Aigoo who doesnt?

"OF COURSE!!! YOU BECAME COLD AND AVOIDED US THIS FEW DAYS! HOW COME WE DIDN'T MISS YOU , LITTLE BRAT" Yoona said and smacked Hayoung head. HAHAHAH whatever.

"YAH ITS HURT!" Hayoung touch her head and suddenly she touch her chest.

"Hayoung, gwenchana????" Suga hyung asked her. He looked so worried.

"gwenchana... don't worry" Hayoung said and smiled. I KNOW HAYOUNG! THAT'S A VERY FAKE SMILE

"YAH HAYOUNG , YOU KNOW WHAT WE PLAYED TRUTH OR DARE THIS MORNING AND SUGA HYUNG CHOOSE DARE.... AND....." Jimin hyung said

"THEN WHATTTT???" Hayoung seems excited

"AND WE DARED HIM TO DO AMERICAN DANCE [the y dance] INFRONT OF ALL STUDENTS IN THE CLASS!!! HE DID IT!! AND WE ALL LAUGHED! HAHAHAHAHA YOU SHOULD SEE IT!" Jimin hyung said and laughed. All of them laughed except me and Suga hyung

"YAH! aigooo" Suga hyung hide his face

"Oppa! do it now... I want to see it..." Hayoung said and pouted. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW KYEOPTA

"aniyo Hayoung-ah..."

"aww thats sad"

"mianhae baby... I will do it next time k?" If you only know that today is the last time...

"neh~ arasseo Oppa!" damn I'm so jealous with them. How I wish that I'm Hayoung's boyfriend.

"Aigoooo my baby is so cute" Suga hyung said to her and suddenly kiss her lips infront of us. Well we're not that shocked

"Oppa..." Hayoung called all of us

"guys , what if one day I'm gone?" Hayoung... please don't say like that...

"what are you talking about??" Yoona widened her eyes. Its looks like her eyes going to come out anything. HAHAH

"aniya..."

"aigoo let's change our topic neh?" Jimin hyung tried to change the situation. We talked and talked and talked and play. RapMon hyung,Suga Hyung and Jhope hyung make a lot of jokes and we laughed. Thanks to them for making Hayoung's last day like the best day for her. I hope if she's gone forever , she'll rest in peace.

"guys , Hayoung need to sleep. You can sleep here if you want to" Luhan told us.

"Gomawo Luhan hyung" I told him and hug him. I don't why but I feel like he's my brother who's always protect Hayoung when I'm not there.

"neh Jungkook , you should rest. Tell the others to rest too" Luhan smiled and went to his office.

"Let's sleep!"  I looked at Hayoung face for the last time and I saw her face was really pale. I'm gonna miss her.

"Yoongi oppa" we al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter