BF 2 GF

BF 2 GF - Ken

"Where is she?!" The manager yelled at the top of his lungs while he walked over to the group of boys sitting on a sectional couch

"Who?" Ravi asked his manager who seemed stressed to say the least.

"Song Hae Na." The manager replied while his fist curled into a ball.

"Who is she?" Hyuk asked curiously.

"She is supposed to be the female roll for your new music video which we have to film in fifteen minutes." The manager explained while he started pacing to calm his nerves.

"Ah manager-nim, Hae Na called in a few minutes ago and said that she was sick and was unable to come and film today." One of the set managers told VIXX’s manager.

"Great! Just great!" The manager said with such sarcasm while he lifted his clipboard up into the air. "Where else am I going to find a beautiful girl to act in the music video on such short notice?"

"What about ________ah?" Leo whispered quietly while Ken’s head turned to .

"What did you say?" Ken asked widening his eyes.

"What about ______-ah?" Leo said a little louder.

"What about her?" Hongbin shrugged his shoulders.

"She could do the role!" N said excitedly, "She has the looks"

"She could be here just in time too." Ravi added

"Who are you talking about?" Their manager asked thoroughly interested.

"She is Ken’s friend from his childhood. She has come to a few concerts when she wasn’t working and she is really nice and pretty." Hongbin explained with a smile on his face.

"What are we waiting for?! Go call her Ken, see if she can come." The manager said with gusto.

"W-What? Why ,m-me?" Ken stuttered pointing to himself.

"Obviously she knows you the best and you two are friends I am sure that she can do a friend favor." Hyuk said with an enthusiastic tone.

"Yeah but…" Ken started

"No buts just go and ask her." The manger said pulling him off of the couch.

"Fine, but you owe me." Ken grumbled pulling out his phone and dialing your number. Sliding his free hand in his pocket, he walked a little further away from the group of guys while he heard it ringing. Taking a deep breath his eyes darted every which way just trying to keep his racing mind and heart at bay.

"Hello?" He heard your voice coo softly.

"H-Hi." He his lips bringing in his bottom lip and chewing on it.

"Ken! It is good to hear from you!" Your voice sounded chirpy to him and caused him to break out in a smile.

"Yeah sorry I haven’t called in a while, I have been busy." He drops his head while a little smile shines on his face.

"I know." You smiled on the other side of the phone.

"Actually I wanted to ask you something." Ken looked around almost whispering into your ear.

"Of course." You said just as quietly.

"C-Can I ask you for a favor?" Ken looked back at the boys who gave him a thumbs up.

"Anything." You replied.

"Well… the actress that was supposed to be in our music video hasn’t shown up yet and our manager is getting worried, so what I am trying to say is would you mind coming over and taking the actress’ place in the music video?" He asked nervously.

"What studio are you in?" You responded with a smile.

"Y-You’re going to do it?" Ken asked just to make sure.

"Of course! I would love to come and help you out." You smiled.

"I’ll text you the address, see you in a few minutes." Ken said before ending the call.

The smile on his face told all as he walked over to s.

"Alright, go get changed and get your makeup on. We can start with your individual parts." The manager claps his hands while the members go their separate ways.

Within fifteen minutes you were at the address, walking in through the doors, you felt so lost. Everyone was hustling about, with clothes and dolls in their arms.

"Excuse me?" You asked and asked the people that passed you by but they were too busy with their jobs to even notice you. Feeling the awkward moment weigh you down, you looked around trying to find a familiar face.

"Hey ______-ah!" Ken waved from afar before trotting up to you and wrapping you in a hug.

"It is so good to see you." You hugged him back before pulling away. "So… where do I go?" You giggled not being familiar to his lifestyle.

"I’ll show you." He smiled before placing his hand on your mid back and showing you over to the wardrobe and makeup ladies.

"Over here is the set when you are ready." Ken says with a smile.

"Thank you, I don’t know what I would do without you." You smiled up at him before a coordi noona came over and started getting you ready for your scenes.

The VIXX manager gave you the run down of what they wanted you to do. Scene after scene they gave you more tips for what they wanted. With the boys doing their acting and their dance breaks, you went with the flow with a smile on your face.

After long hours, shooting finally finished, you walked back to wash off your makeup and put on your regular clothes again. Running your fingers through your hair, you rummaged through your purse looking for you phone.

"Thank you so much for coming on such late notice and for being such a great actor." The VIXX manager stood in front of you while you looked up at him.

"Thank you, I really enjoyed it. Thank you for the opportunity." You smiled sliding your phone into your back pocket.

"Here is your check for the day and since it is so late, Ken will walk you home." The manager patted your shoulder, handing over your money, you took it gratefully as you bowed to him. The manager walked away but Ken walked up to you.

"Ready for me to walk you home?" He asked quietly, with a nod, Ken and you walked out of the studio as he held every door open for you.

The cool and calm night air wrapped around you, the two of you pleasurably walking to your home.

"Can I ask you a question?" You broke the comfortable silence.

"Shoot." Ken said turning to you with a smile.

"What made you think of me?" You questioned.

"It wasn’t me, the members thought of you and you were the prettiest girl that we knew so the guys made me call you." He explained, sliding his hands into his pockets.

"I see. So you didn’t want to call me?" You looked at him.

"No, I mean I wanted to but I was always busy, and I didn’t want to bother you if you were busy so that is why I didn’t contact you in a while." He dropped his head with a little smile curling onto his lips.

"I thought the same thing." You giggled, turning into your apartment subdivision.

The short walk back to your place after that was quiet. The sound of your feet and his hitting the concrete was the only sound to be heard along with the crickets and the distant owl.

"Hey ______, before you leave, can I ask you one more question?" Ken rested his hand on your shoulder turning you around to face him.

"Shoot." You smiled and turned your body to face him properly.

"If I was a Voodoo doll, what would you do to me?" He asked the question forming in his head from all of the filming that he watched you act in.

"Hmmmmm, I think I would do this." You smiled and wrapped your arms around yourself.

"What is that?" He giggled.

"A hug." You dropped your arms to your sides a little disappointed that he didn’t know what you were doing. But before you knew it, he had wrapped his arms around you and was hugging you tightly against him.

"K-Ken?" You questioned, but his grip just comfortably tightened on you.

"I like you, _______. Can we be more than just friends?" Ken whispered into your ear not ready to let you go just yet. Hearing his question you froze, yet you knew in your heart that this was your dream come true. Wrapping your arms around him, you rested your head against his shoulder.

"I would love to be." You whispered back to him while the two of you stood holding each other. "Sorry for torturing your Voodoo Doll on set." You whispered rubbing his back gently.

"Don’t worry about it, you are making up for it now." He slightly chuckled and turned his head to kiss your cheek softly.

The stars above your heads twinkled in delight with the moon gazing down on the two childhood friends who turned into lovers right before the man in the moons’ eyes.