THE LAST TRY

When Will You Realize?

"Yahhh!!! Kai stop ignoring me!!!!" Chanyeol screamed.

Kai sighs and turns toward Chanyeol. "Hyung I already told you no for the 12th time!!!! How many more times do I need to say it!?!"

Chanyeol was hurt and shocked by Kai's words.....Did he really bother him that much??......Chanyeol knew what Kai's answer would be but did he really have to say all of that?! Hasn't Kai realized how much he likes him?!? Chanyeol felt confused and hurt. "Kai I understand that you will never like me and you will never accept my love for you.......So I'll grant your wish.....I will leave you alone." 

Chanyeol then ran away leaving Kai just standing there. As he was running tears started to fall and Chanyeol's vision got blurry. He fell and while waiting for the impact with floor to happen he felt nothing. That's when Chanyeol realized he had been caught by a pair of strong arms. When he looked up he saw his best friend.....who was also Kai's best friend......Sehun.

"Hyung are you alright?!? What wrong with you if I hadn't of been there to catch you then you would've injured yourself!?" Sehun yelled out of worry and a tad bit of frustration. However, he stopped yelling when he noticed one thing....CHANYEOL WAS CRYING....Thinking that it was his fault for yelling at Chanyeol that caused him to cry he hugged Chanyeol and started apologizing.

"Its not your fault Sehun-ah........it's just that Kai rejected me again.......but the words he used were just too cruel...."  was all that Chanyeol said. 

Sehun then said, "Why is it that even though you love him he still hurts you and makes you cry?!" Sehun's question wasn't really pointed to anyone it was as if he was asking himself that, but he said it out loud. "If it were me.....if I was the one you loved I would never hurt you." Sehun mumbled this though so Chanyeol could not here it.

"Yahh Sehun-ah want to go watch a movie or something?? I kinda want to forget about what happened today." Chanyeol said this while forcing a smile on his face.

"Sure sounds great!! Ohhh but Hyung face me for one sec ok??" Chanyeol was confused by the question but still faced Sehun. All of a sudden Sehun started messing with Chanyeol's cheeks and then said, "Don't force yourself to smile even though you hurt. Ok?? It pains me to see your fake smiles. I want to see the real PARK CHANYEOL/ HAPPY VIRUS'S SMILE!!!" and with that they took off for the movies.

 

Right when they arrived at the movie theaters Chanyeol said he needed to use the bathroom, and as soon as he was gone Sehun pulled out his phone and started dialing a "certain someone's" number.

 -----------------------------------------

Kai's P.O,V

- The Hell just happened?!?!? All I wanted was for Chanyeol to understand but I didn't think he would be hurt by what I said?! Aish I guess I really screwed up this time, and what did he mean by "granting my wish".......ugh this is all so complicated - these are all of thoughts that were going through Kai's head at the moment, but his thinking was soon interpreted by the buzzing of his phone. When Kai answered it the other person on the line was.....Sehun. - What is he calling me for-  is what Kai was thinking but then he soon remembered that Sehun had always liked Chanyeol and probably as him crying and asked what was wrong, and knowing Chanyeol he probably made the whole entire rejection worse than it really was. "What do you want Sehun?? I'm not in the mood to talk."

"Hahh of course you're not. All I wanted was to tell you how stupid you are for hurting Chanyeol. I mean yea sure you may not like him, but that didn't mean you had to reject him in such a cruel matter!!" Sehun said frustratingly.