Too busy

DinoDotRawrr [New girl group]

 

Lee Hina POV 
 
The house is great! It’s  super huge inside. Being curious, I went everywhere in the house. I must’ve got lost a few times but I found my way back. All the rooms looked the same and the bathrooms. It freaked me out. Maybe that’s why I got lost in the first place. 
 
Five bedrooms and five bathrooms. Big rooms at that. I swear I never had a big room like that. Also I’ll be sharing a room with someone but it seems still pretty big. It’s like a house in that one room.
 
I smelled something. Someone’s cooking? I hurried to the kitchen while passing the living room. Yeon Gi, Mi-Jun, and Aika were playing a game. Eun Rae was laying on the couch laughing at their fails. 
 
Almost forgetting where I was going. The smell I smelt a while ago popped up again. Slowly making my way to the kitchen. I saw GaYoung, Chunni, and HaNi cooking.
 
 “What are you cooking?” I asked looking everywhere. 
 
“Were cooking a lot of things,” HaNi smiled. 
 
“And I’m helping!“ Chunni happily jumped with joy. “Food, food, food.” Chunni sang.  
 
“Were almost done,” GaYoung smiled sweetly. 
 
HaNi was going in all sorts of places, putting in ingredients into the food. She looked like a real chief. A busy one at that. 
 
Chunni went to the oven and grabbed out cookies. She then placed them in a cookie jar. After that was done she put more cookies in the oven. That’s a lot of cookies. 
 
“Kimichi!” GaYoung yelled. By the looks of it, it was done. 
 
“Rice!” HaNi yelled. The rice was done also. Why are they yelling out the name of the food when it’s done? GaYoung must have noticed my confused look.
 
“Were so busy in here, that it’s easier to yell out the name of the food when it’s done. It saves more time and it doesn’t stress the others,” GaYoung explained. I nodded my head making an ‘o’ shape with my mouth. Interesting! 
 
Mi-Jun POV
Focusing on the T.V screen was starting to give me a headache. I don’t know what kind of game I was playing but it was fun. I could tell the two older girls were good at games as well. I never seemed to stay 1st for a long time. It was either Me, Yeon Gi then Aika. Or it was Aika, me, and Yeon Gi. Sometimes it was Yeon Gi, Aika, and then me. So, there really wasn’t a number one. Thinking about it, the first game we played never seemed to end. 
 
“Yah! You guys been on that same game for more then an hour,” Eun Rae laughed while pointing at the screen. I stopped the game and looked back at her. 
 
“Why is that?” I asked.
 
“I think you didn’t put a time limit to the game,” Eun Rae said sitting up straight. 
 
“Oh, that’s why we were playing for such a long time,” Aika said while placing her index finger on her lips. 
 
Yeon Gi and Eun Rae looked at Aika confused. Aika really didn’t notice she was talking in Japanese. Maybe she forgot. I just laughed at her. Yeon Gi and Eun Rae probably doesn’t know what she’s saying. 
 
“Do you always forget your talking in Japanese?” I asked still laughing at Aika’s little mistake. 
 
Aika looked at me confused. Then a big smile was planted on her face. Forgetting I was playing games, I smelled cookies. Aika noticed to. We put down our controllers to go the kitchen. 
 
“Yah! What about the game?” Yeon Gi stood up putting down her controller. 
 
Eun Rae got up from the couch and wondered into the kitchen. As soon as I got to the kitchen, it was filled with food. Lots and lots of food! A big teddy bear shaped jar filled with cookies took my attention. 
 
“Cookies!” I screamed with joy. I was so over joyed that I ran toward the cute cookie jar and tried to take some out. Until Chunni stopped me. 
 
“You have to eat first,” Chunni said pointing to the table. 
 
“Where’s Suyun?” I asked curiously. Where was she? I never saw her in a while. Maybe I was just too into the game I was playing. 
 
GaYoung POV
So it was up to me to find Suyun. I was so busy I didn’t notice anyone missing. I should really pay more attention. 
 
“SUYUN!” I yelled at the top of my lungs. I smiled cheerfully. I felt like running. I was just so energized. For some reason I felt even more happy. I took off from the kitchen running. Where? Well anything I guess. If I run all over the place I have a better chance finding her. 
 
“Suyun’s at the computer room,” Hina called after me. Well doesn’t that just take my energy away. Who cares I’m still going to run. What seemed like forever down that long hallway, I deicide to skip. 
 
“Suyun?” I asked looking into different rooms. Where is that computer room? I never had the chance to search the whole house yet. I started to slow my pace when I noticed the floor was slippery. As always I still ended up on the floor. 
 
“GaYoung, are you okay?” Suyun asked wide eyed. I got up and smiled sheepishly. 
 
“Yeah. It happens to me a lot. Not a lot but it happens,” I laughed. “Oh, supper is ready.” 
 
After I said supper Suyun’s mood brightened. She must be hungry. I know I am. That’s when it died down. It felt very quiet. 
 
“What kind of food?” Suyun asked. 
 
“There’s a lot so I don’t know.” I said honestly. 
 
“How much is a lot?” Suyun asked again. 
 
“A lot,” I starting laughing while covering my mouth with my hand.
 
***
 
Everyone was almost done their supper until their was a knock at the door. I stopped eating and turned toward the big door. Who was it? Who was coming over at our house this late. Wait. It’s only 8 o clock. Still! It’s late. 
 
Eun Rae POV
I stood up but I stuttered. Who was at the door? Could it be our boss? Why is he coming here for? So much questions rushed to my head. I don’t know why I’m so worried about. 
 
“I’ll get it,” Hina said jumping up from her seat and running to the door. I went right after her, Yeon Gi following me be hide. When Hina opened the door. As I expected, it was the boss. There were more people be hide him. The three of us bowed. 
 
“I’m here tonight to discuss a few things,” Mr. Jang said sternly. He made his way to the living room with his followers. They took the couch opposite from the other one. I think he wanted us to be on the other end so he can talk.
 
Yeon Gi went and got the other girls from the kitchen and we all sat down on the couch. 
 
“How is everyone doing?” Mr. Jang smiled. We all answered at the same time that it no one’s words made sense. All he could do was laugh. 
 
“Here is the schedule for the whole month. Tomorrow you will go the salon. The make-up artist will help you out with make-up, hairstyle and so on. The leaders choose the clothes, song, and dance routine for the debut. Also you have to pick out your stage names. The people that aren’t the leaders will go out and advertise your group. You have to get at least 1000 or more to support the group,” Mr. Jang explained. 
 
“Who are the leaders?” Suyun asked. 
 
“There’s going to be leaders? More than one leader?” Yeon Gi asked. 
 
“What’s the reason for more than one leader?” GaYoung asked.
 
“We have to do all that in one day?” I asked.
 
“Doesn’t it seem like the leaders have more to do than the others?” Hina asked. 
 
“My stage name is going to be BANANA!” Aika said jumping up from the couch. What’s up with everyone jumping? 
 
“Too much questions. There’s going to be three leaders. The leaders are Eun Rae, Yeon Gi, and Hina. There is three because you wont be all a group forever. I’m making two groups out of you nine. The leaders have the most reasonably and I think you three have it,” Mr. Jang explained with a even tone. 
 
“Why am I a leader? I’m 16,” Hina asked biting her lip. 
 
“Like I said. The one’s that have the most responsibility or was qualified. I better get going. One more thing. In two days time when everything is planned you will be working out, practicing your singing, and perfecting your dance routine,” Mr. Jang said while he got up and left. 
 
Chunni POV 
It was strange how he just left his people there. They just stared at us, smiling. It freaked me out somehow. When I tried to get up and walk back to the kitchen to eat some more, someone pulled me back down.
 
The ladies took out their cell phones and called someone to bring something in. A few guys come inside with these big bags. Oh god! Their planning on killing us!
 
“We didn’t know what kind of make-up you all liked or you skin tones. So we got almost every colour and shade. Everyone has one of each,” One lady said. 
526-14.jpgFull_Makeup_Course_Makeup_Kit_Frame.jpghello-kitty-mac-collection.jpg?w=300&h=1
“There’s everything from cleaning you face to taking make-up off. Don’t use the make-up until tomorrow. It might make your skin irritate if  it’s not the right one." The ladies smiled.
 
"Is there anything that you don't like about the house?" A man asked.
 
"Does the shower have to be see through?" Hina asked.
 
"We will make the glass darker so no one can see you showering," The other man said.
 
"I will be training you girls." A fit woman said. I'm guessing she's going to make us work out like crazy.
 
"We better get going. It's already 10:51pm. See you soon." The woman said and everyone walked out.
 
"So we just take one of each?" Chunni asked looking at the make up kits.
 
"I'm tired. Goodnight," Hina said getting up.
 
"Wait. Take your make-up. We need to chose who we want to share a room with," Eun Rae stopped Hina.
 
"We go by age?" I asked.
 
"Who's scared of the dark?" Hina called out. Mi-Jun and Aika raised their hands. "Those two can share a room together."
 
"MiJun and Aika. GaYoung and Suyun. Chunni and EunRae. Yeon Gi unnie can have a room to herself. I'll share with HaNi." Hina said while walking away.
 
"Unnie!" Aika yelled after Hina. Hina just ignored Aika. "She must be really tired." 
 
(KMLZee)
HELLO~~! awesome right? hahaha I'm really rushing right now haahaha. It's almost 5am in the morning. and I'm SOOOO tired. NIGHT! I hope you like this update. I was going to write more about this chapter but I'm tired. So, yeah. Comment. Oh and practice or start recording your parts. A lot of make-up eh? hahaha